help please!

Old September 10th 03, 03:29 PM
Cynthia Turcotte

Default help please!

Hi folks I have a sincere question to ask and hope I don't get
flamed for it.

I am a web designer by trade and am working on a site for a client who
holds a patent on an exercise unit that is being marketed as a both a
breast toner / supportive muscle exerciser and a non surgical
alternative to breast augmentation.

Please understand that this is not an attempt to sales-pitch the
product to you.

There are currently 3 versions of the site's homepage and the owner
and I are somewhat at odds as to which one is more effective in terms
of layout, sales copy, and overall visitor appeal.

Now IF you were in the market for such a product, which of the
following three pages do you feel is more compelling in terms of
sales:

http://www.b-tone.com/index.html
http://www.b-tone.com/indexa.html
http://www.b-tone.com/indexb.html

If you could please just take a few moments to look at these three
pages and either post your opinion here or email it to me at:

I would be extremely grateful.

Thank you very much,

Cynthia Turcotte
Old September 10th 03, 07:28 PM
JennP

"Cynthia Turcotte" wrote in message
Hi folks I have a sincere question to ask and hope I don't get
flamed for it.

I am a web designer by trade and am working on a site for a client who
holds a patent on an exercise unit that is being marketed as a both a
breast toner / supportive muscle exerciser and a non surgical
alternative to breast augmentation.

This has to do with breastfeeding...how?
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old September 10th 03, 07:39 PM
Shannon G

This has to do with breastfeeding...how?
--
JennP.

It doesn't, just breasts. And she asked for opinions not flames.

Shannon

Old September 10th 03, 07:43 PM
Phoebe & Allyson

Cynthia Turcotte wrote:

an exercise unit that is being marketed as a both a
breast toner / supportive muscle exerciser and a non surgical
alternative to breast augmentation.

I already have an exercise unit that has both augmented my
breasts and given me lots of supportive muscle exercise.
Unfortunately, my production capacity is limited to about 1
unit every 18 months or so. Fortunately, I only need one
(or maybe 2 or 3, but only one now), and have no plans to
enter into wholesale production and sales.

Phoebe and the "I'm much cuter than Spam, Mama" Caterpillar,
14 weeks

Old September 10th 03, 07:46 PM
JennP

"Shannon G" wrote in message

This has to do with breastfeeding...how?
--
JennP.

It doesn't, just breasts. And she asked for opinions not flames.

Shannon

It wasn't a flame. This is misc.kids.breastfeeding. Not misc.kids.breasts.

A google search reveals no prior posts to misc.kids.breastfeeding unless she
posts here under a different name...
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old September 10th 03, 07:52 PM
Cynthia Turcotte

Pheobe --

I had to smile when I read your response. My "unit" turned 2 in
april.

Cheers,

Cynthia

Old September 10th 03, 07:54 PM
Cynthia Turcotte

Jenn --

Actually, there is an entire section of the site that focuses on
pregnancy, breastfeeding, etc... I did not bring it up though because
I did not want my post misconstrued as an advertisement.

Your question was well warranted, however.

Cheers!

Cynthia

wrote:

.. .

Old September 10th 03, 07:55 PM
Shannon G

This has to do with breastfeeding...how?
--
JennP.

It doesn't, just breasts. And she asked for opinions not flames.

Shannon

It wasn't a flame. This is misc.kids.breastfeeding. Not misc.kids.breasts.

A google search reveals no prior posts to misc.kids.breastfeeding unless

she
posts here under a different name...
--
JennP.

But this is also not misc.kids.opinions, sandiego, daycareproviders,
travelling, MD questions, lookatmynewhouse, birthcontroloptions, myawfulMIL,
happybirthday, etc. but we all talk about these things anyway.

So, the OP should have posted once here, perhaps to introduce herself better
so we could Google her, before she solicited opinions from those who cared
to provide her with one?

Shannon

Old September 10th 03, 07:59 PM
JennP

"Cynthia Turcotte" wrote in message
Jenn --

Actually, there is an entire section of the site that focuses on
pregnancy, breastfeeding, etc... I did not bring it up though because
I did not want my post misconstrued as an advertisement.

Your question was well warranted, however.

Cheers!

Well, I apologize then. I skimmed the site and didn't see any bf info. I
must have missed it.
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old September 10th 03, 08:03 PM
JennP

"Shannon G" wrote in message
So, the OP should have posted once here, perhaps to introduce herself

better
so we could Google her, before she solicited opinions from those who cared
to provide her with one?

Shannon

Well, in most ngs I visit, it is pretty standard, yes. Polls and spam-like
sites are usually not welcomed in a "hit and run" style.

Also, in m.k.b. history, breast enlargement-type posts have always been
suspect of unwelcome spam.
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00