Rant: Over indulgent parents strike again

Old January 24th 04, 01:45 AM
Bownse

Default How to stop verbal bullying (was Rant: Over indulgent parentsstrike again)

So when she got to kindergarten, the teacher would leave her to read
to the class while she (teacher) took a break or something.

Probably back in the cloak room shooting up marijuana.

This was in 1945 -wrong era.
grandma Rosalie

Ooops, sorry.

Back in the cloak room shooting up haroin - circa 1970's
Back in the cloak room being blown by a student - circa Clinton
Administration

Old January 24th 04, 01:48 AM
Bownse

Have you ever heard the story of
Dorothy

Sure. Little girl, into bestiality, loses her lover to a lesbian with a
chip on her shoulder who gets a thrill when monkeys fly out of her butt.

Old January 24th 04, 03:08 AM
Charles Soto

Bownse wrote:

So when she got to kindergarten, the teacher would leave her to read
to the class while she (teacher) took a break or something.

Probably back in the cloak room shooting up marijuana.

This was in 1945 -wrong era.
grandma Rosalie

Ooops, sorry.

Back in the cloak room shooting up haroin - circa 1970's
Back in the cloak room being blown by a student - circa Clinton
Administration

I think they had blow jobs prior to the 1990s...

Charles

--
Charles Soto - Austin, TX *** 1999 GSF1200S, DoD No. "uno"

("Meepmeep" is "rr," as in "roadrunner.")
Old January 24th 04, 05:06 AM
Bownse

Charles Soto wrote:

Bownse wrote:

So when she got to kindergarten, the teacher would leave her to read
to the class while she (teacher) took a break or something.

Probably back in the cloak room shooting up marijuana.

This was in 1945 -wrong era.
grandma Rosalie

Ooops, sorry.

Back in the cloak room shooting up haroin - circa 1970's
Back in the cloak room being blown by a student - circa Clinton
Administration

I think they had blow jobs prior to the 1990s...

Charles

It wasn't part of the instituted curriculum though.

--
http://www.bikes-n-spikes.org

Old January 24th 04, 07:48 AM
Stephen!

toto wrote in
:

What did your mom do?

Laughed at her... Told her to get over it...

I would have probably talked to the principle and seen
if you could have skipped a grade or at least been placed
in another kindergarten class.

Stuff like that didn't happen then and there. you had to be X years old by
YY date or you were not getting into 1st grade...

--
IBA# 11465
http://imagesdesavions.com
Old January 24th 04, 08:34 AM
Margaret M.

Default Rant: Over indulgent parents strike again

"0tterbot" wrote
"Margaret M." wrote

satisfaction. next time you want to give us all a dose of your
inner princess, try being on time.

Sorry I was late, I was out living my LIFE.
You should try it some time.

oh, give it up. the three minutes of your LIFE you wasted writing

your post,
you could have spent instead checking you were actually on the right

track,
found that you weren't, & gone back to whatever it is you do.

Sugar, I know exactly where this thread originated from. The
thousands posts
that followed were courtesy of your little clique in the parenting
group.

i assume now you'll be so busy out living your LIFE that we won't be

hearing
from you in this thread again.

Actually I was enjoying the hell out of the great riding weather. I
did, however, finally (at 2:30 am Saturday morning) have a few moments
to scan through the group for your pearls of wisdom. There can be
only one *proper* response, and I'm sure everyone in rec.moto has been
waiting for someone to say it first. I'll be happy to be the one.
quote
**** OFF
/quote
Have a lovely day.
Mag

Old January 24th 04, 02:08 PM
0tterbot

"Margaret M."

There can be
only one *proper* response, and I'm sure everyone in rec.moto has been
waiting for someone to say it first. I'll be happy to be the one.
quote
**** OFF
/quote

heh, you won't believe it but you're just too late again. stephen's told me
to **** off already, bless him.

so, unless you have anything further to add, it seems that the time for an
all-round ****ing-off has well & truly come. (no pun intended).

Old January 24th 04, 03:51 PM
Bownse

0tterbot wrote:

"Margaret M."

There can be

only one *proper* response, and I'm sure everyone in rec.moto has been
waiting for someone to say it first. I'll be happy to be the one.
quote
**** OFF
/quote

heh, you won't believe it but you're just too late again. stephen's told me
to **** off already, bless him.

so, unless you have anything further to add, it seems that the time for an
all-round ****ing-off has well & truly come. (no pun intended).

She did and you didn't even notice it.

[hint: the quotes]

Old January 24th 04, 10:06 PM
Stephen!

"0tterbot" wrote in
:

one. quote
**** OFF
/quote

heh, you won't believe it but you're just too late again. stephen's
told me to **** off already, bless him.

Hehehe.. I musta done it while Mag was out riding...

--
IBA# 11465
http://imagesdesavions.com