Birth story now up

Old January 27th 08, 09:08 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
betsy

Default Birth story now up

On Jan 17, 3:48 pm, Sarah Vaughan wrote:
I posted a brief birth story here right after getting home, but I
finished writing the full one for my blog a couple of weeks back & just
remembered that I meant to post the link here for anyone who's
interested. It's at
http://goodenoughmummy.typepad.com/good_enough_mum/2007/12/birth-stor....

All the best,

Sarah
--http://www.goodenoughmummy.typepad.com

"That which can be destroyed by the truth, should be" - P. C. Hodgell

Great birth story, thanks for posting this. My midwife now
automatically includes a birth tub charge in her standard fee. With
my current pregnancy, she said at the beginning that she would delete
the birth tub from the contract and subtract the charge from the
standard fee since my labors are too fast for filling it.

--Betsy

birth story Baby Hannah: home water birth lwilliams1922 Pregnancy 0 September 10th 07 09:08 AM
Birth Story - Part 1 (very long : the story, and the birth!) Zaz Pregnancy 54 December 8th 04 02:15 AM
Birth story Zannah Pregnancy 16 September 27th 04 06:05 AM
Version Followup - Birth Announcement - Birth Story Long Mary S. Pregnancy 12 August 1st 04 04:27 PM
Brief Birth Story dibzz Pregnancy 4 January 12th 04 07:22 PM