Hooray!

Old December 2nd 04, 04:49 AM
xkatx

Default Hooray!

Well, I'm kinda excited, and I can't hold this in much longer, so here it
goes...

Things with the guy I've been seeing for quite a while now have been going
just great. Better than great, actually, which is a big change and
something totally awesome...

We just found out that B's gonna have a little brother or sister middle of
next year, and, actually, I'm excited, he's excited... Now, before anyone
says anything, I couldn't be happier... I really do believe I've found
someone that I could spend the rest of my life with, since this time things
feel different... They feel good and right. We have talked about taking the
relationship further and making it more solid than what it is, and I do hope
to one day get married...
At first, really, I was quite hesitant and maybe even somewhat scared. When
we first actually met (he lives next door to me in the complex I live in) I
found myself not wanting to really talk or get to know him, because even
though I felt there was something more than what I've seen before in the
past, I didn't want things to turn to ****, like they have always.

A little while back, B, out of nowhere and on his own, started calling him
'daddy' and he doesn't mind at all. He said that he thinks it's good that
he does because he said he will be here for good...

I really don't know what else... Well, there's so much more... I just kind
of needed to let some things go and all that... Couldn't hold it in
Haven't told any family or many friends yet, but I guess I didn't expect I
would anyways... Not for a while, anyways.

That's all I got for now... Off to bed. Things are still so confusing, for
some reason... But yea, that's it.

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old December 2nd 04, 04:49 AM
Cele

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 21:49:07 -0700, "xkatx"
wrote:

Well, I'm kinda excited, and I can't hold this in much longer, so here it
goes...

Congratulations, Kat. All the best to all four of you. :-)

Cele
Old December 2nd 04, 12:34 PM
Tiffany

"xkatx" wrote in message
[...]

If you are happy, then we are happy for you! Congratulations to your family!

Old December 2nd 04, 10:13 PM
Paul Griffiths

"xkatx" wrote in message

[...]

I'd offer to cross my fingers for you but it all sounds very hopeful so
perhaps it's not necessary. I think I'll settle for wishing you good luck.
I hope everything works out well for all concerned.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old December 3rd 04, 05:25 AM
CME

"xkatx" wrote in message
[...]

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

Congrats Kat. You sound very happy so that's the important part. Soooooooo
tell us more about him, what's he do, how old, how long have you been
dating?

Christine

Old December 3rd 04, 03:04 PM
xkatx

"CME" wrote in message

"xkatx" wrote in message
[...]

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

Congrats Kat. You sound very happy so that's the important part.
Soooooooo tell us more about him, what's he do, how old, how long have you
been dating?

Christine

Thanks, everyone! I am very happy...
And... Aboud 'him'...
He's a framer... He does rough carpentry, like building the actual house, or
whatever. He's 22 - Just about 2 weeks short of a year older than me. I
first met him, briefly, when I first moved where I am now, about a year ago,
since his mom lives right next door to me. We actually started talking and
all that around the beginning of summer.
It kinda sucks since he works M-F from 7am until 6pm, and I work Sat and Sun
all day... But recently I've been off on Sundays, so at least we all get one
full day to do whatever. He makes pretty good money, so we hope to save up
some money over the next little while and move into something bigger and
better... Hopefully be able to rent a nice little house or something...
But yea, things ARE going real good, and I know this isn't something that
will just blow up in my face or something. First time I've ever had some
really, really good feelings about everything, which makes me know this is
going to be great!

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old December 4th 04, 01:36 PM
xkatx

wrote:

[...]

Aww... that's wonderful! Congratulations! I hope you'll share this
experience with us. ... you know, boy, girl, due date, etc... :-)

'Kate

Haha well, I have a feeling it will be a girl, anyways... Girls run on his
side of the family, since his brother has 3 girls and I believe it's 6 girls
that his sister has. Also, according to that Chinese gender chart thing I
found online, it calls for a girl, and I tend to find it kind of accurate
since I matched it up to my mom for my brothers and I, and only one of my
bros didn't match up, but that was only because he was like 6 weeks early.
I also checked it for Norm (my bf) and his bro and sis with his mom, and
they matched up as well. Kinda creepy, I found...
As far as due date, it's, apparently, not until the summer, which is a
loooong time away. The summer, I'm sure, won't be all that fun :'(
lol

Old December 4th 04, 04:04 PM
Tiffany

wrote:

[...]

What is this Chinese gender chart, out of curiosity? Where is this website,
if you don't mind posting the link!

Tiff

Old December 5th 04, 01:06 AM
xkatx

"Tiffany" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

http://www.thelaboroflove.com/chart/cal.html

There's the link. For some creepy reason, it seems to be pretty accurate
for my family and all that... Very strange... See how many match up with you
and your family... It's easy to use. Intructions are right on the link, but
just go by the age the mom is or was, and then go to the month of
conception. hehe... I had fun asking friends and all that about them and
their moms and all that.

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old December 5th 04, 07:24 AM
Cele

On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 01:11:53 GMT, 'Kate
wrote:

On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 18:06:02 -0700, "xkatx"
wrote:

http://www.thelaboroflove.com/chart/cal.html

There's the link. For some creepy reason, it seems to be pretty accurate
for my family and all that... Very strange... See how many match up with you
and your family... It's easy to use. Intructions are right on the link, but
just go by the age the mom is or was, and then go to the month of
conception. hehe... I had fun asking friends and all that about them and
their moms and all that.

It got my younger two right but not my oldest. The scariest part of
that chart is that it shows up to maternal age 45.

'Kate

It got my two and my mom's two all right.

Cele