Obama Climbs On The Vaccine Bandwagon

Old April 26th 08, 06:30 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Myrl

Default Obama Climbs On The Vaccine Bandwagon

Who is Ilena Rosenthal and What is Humantics Foundation?
[Thanks to our silent sister for her opinion]

Dr. Anthony Zaffuto began a non-profit with the name of Calvary Boys
Ranch, which later became Teens N Trouble. After some years of being
dormant, and after Ilena Rosenthal began having questions asked of her
regarding her status for taking in contributions, that old non-profit
was resurrected into Humantics Foundation.

In addition, Humantics Foundation CEO, is Dr. Anthony Zaffuto. In
addition to creating non-profits (Calvary Boys Ranch/Teens N
Trouble),Dr. Zaffuto also has a penchant for authoring books and
videos with such titles as: "Solo Male Ecstasy," and/or "The Complete
Guide to Oral Lovemaking."

Ilena Rosenthal describes Dr. Zaffuto as her "Mentor" and business
partner.

Ilena Mirowitz Rosenthal (Rose) Lord is the Director of Humantics
Foundation. She has a resume that consists of: Dating services; bar
maid; Pepper Spray salesperson; counterfit bill detector salesperson;
timeshare slammer.

The Humantics Foundation physical address consists of a few square
inches confined to a mailbox within a UPS Store. Humantics Director
(Ilena Rosenthal) claims to be living in Costa Rica. The Humantics
Foundation phone is a voice mail service that provides a recording
that Humantics Foundation can no longer provide "free" services.

Ilena Mirowitz Rosenthal (Rose) Lord continues to slander, and attempt
to discredit the NSIF, BIS, and WIS organizations, as well as numerous
other legitimate breast implant support people, and victims.

She abuses, berates, disrupts, divides, and distracts.

It is also important to note that Ilena Mirowitz Rosenthal (Rose) Lord
has never had breast implants, nor has she had breast cancer.

The address of the Humantics Foundation is evidenced in the picture
below. It consists of a few square inches within a mailbox at a UPS
Store in San Diego. The Director (Ilena Mirowitz Rosenthal [Rose]
Lord], claims to reside in Costa Rica. Ilena's resume' consists of
Dating services; bar maid; Pepper Spray salesperson; counterfit bill
detector salesperson; timeshare slammer; business partner of Anthony
Zaffuto

The CEO of Humantics Foundation, is Ilena's Mentor and Business
Partner, Anthony Zaffuto (founder of Calvary Boys Ranch/which became
Teens in Trouble/which became Humantics Foundation), Anthony Zaffuto
is also the author of books & videos, "Solo Male Ecstasy," and/or "The
Complete Guide to Oral Lovemaking."

Below is a picture of the maildrop box used by Humantics Foundation.

Money from the Humantics Foundation was used to pay attorney's fees
for Ilena Rosenthal's lawsuits. These are her own words:

"We also have an Education fund, and Explantation fund as well as the
one Schaezler mentions here ... the one to pay my legal expenses"

Update 10/07/2006: Ilena Rosenthal now claims there is also a "General
Fund" for Humantics Foundation.

"that I have every legal right to deposit her check made out to me to
a general fund account for the Humantics Foundation to pay our many,
many expenses."
Note that "her check" is in reference to a $100 check made out to
Ilena Rosenthal personally. Ilena sent a thank you note to the writer
of that check and said she was using it to go out to a move and
relax.

Date: Monday, August 07, 2000 6:10 PM Subject: K ~ Thank you, thank
you You have no idea how much your generous donation means to me!
Thank you so much. Going to go out and relax at a movie on you! Much,
much love, Ilena

"True, the check was made out personally to me ... however, as with
all such donations, I deposited it in The Humantics Foundation bank
account on 8/8/2000 and sent a thank you / receipt."

The director of the Humantics Foundation, Ilena Rosenthal, has emailed
family members of posters to try to stifle their postings against her
actions. Ilena Rosenthal has called newsgroup posters' homes to
communicate with family members in an effort to stifle their online
postings.

Ilena Rosenthal has emailed and called posters' employers: employers
To view 990 IRS forms for the Humantics Foundation
Old April 26th 08, 06:52 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Ilena Rose

Good morning from Health Lover, Ilena Rosenthal
http:ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com

I was 'accused' the other day of watching too many movies & reading
too many books .... this was by someone whose glory days were the Viet
Nam War ... and has worked for [and / or still works for the VA and
the IRS.
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...nley-Ayers.htm

This same someone used Usenet as another Propaganda Front to post the
talking points of the government that led up to the invasion of Iraq.
Her team mate was Snake-oil Vigilante, and Chicken Hawk Neo Con,
Andrew M Langer.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...#Andrew-Langer
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/LangerVsIlena.htm

It seems that the only thing they learned from Viet Nam was that War
is Great Business for Corporations and that War is Hell ... so send
your sons & daughters to Hell! There was nothing they wouldn't say or
do as they danced here on Usenet together ... giddy with excitement &
parrots of the corporate backed administration ... the profiteers.

I recall when young Andrew was strutting around pontificating, in
perfect Neo Con form --- Coleah at his side to bash the women breast
implant support leaders warning of the disaster they were headed for,
claiming we we

" ... firmly mired in the fecal matter that is the indefensible
anti-war position." Andrew M Langer, March 28, 2003, 3:02 PM

We mothers and human beings and friends harmed by the chemical
industries lies already ... we were "fecal matter."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...4ebaf3b4b13ea5

I believe that this is all very interrelated ... that both McCain and
Barack Obama has raised the questions about autims and vaccinations is
a huge coup for truth.

Bravo to the weary vaccination awareness activists who refused to be
silenced by the enormous Vac Industry ... who is well represented on
the internet by these "media."
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/Snake-oil.htm

I believe that the $123 BILLION in oil profits last year ...

Millions of families are losing their homes ...

Families of Iraquis live without power most of the time ...

While the huge corporations profit to obscene amounts ...

Loss of rights for Americans ...

Huge amount of depression and related drug sales ...

America's reputation in the world plummeting ...

The dollar tanking ...

Using Usenet as a War / Drug Machine ... connect.

I pray daily for the millions harmed while the War / Drug Machine
profits.

Please do watch this video to see what is really going on ...

Iraq for Sale: The War Profitteers
http://iraqforsale.org/

One last thought ... the best line of their campaign leading up to
Iraqui invasion also came from Andrew M Langer.

He spent several years embedded with "support leaders" who were
'industry friendly' and "Ilena unfriendly" 'leaders' such as Myrl &
Coleah organizing their attacks ... while repeating, much like Coleah
did this week, that I am a bad 'activist.'

These bullies joined together to sue and smear me ... some making
careers out of attempting to destroy my good name ... they claim I am
useless.

Langer was one who got email addressess off the newsgroups and wrote
long emails with their Snake-oil version of who I am ... begging
people to hate me like they do. Myrl did the same.

Then ... this line showed up! Unimportant stupid useless me ...
suddenly, my opinion was more important to Chicken Hawk Langer than
the Pope's!

Langer had been interrogating me for months ... wasting my time while
he posted corporate propaganda (every moment on salary with perks) ...
repeatedly demanding that I respond to him about my opinions on the
disaster in Iraq.

I chose to respond by posting a beautiful piece by Pope John Paul
applauding his views that mirrored mine ... and Andy exploded!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...730fc1040f57a0

"Ms. Rosenthal, I didn't ask you about the Pope. I asked you what
_YOU_ believe. You're willing to offer _YOUR_ opinion about the
science surrounding silicosis, but you are unwilling to offer your
opinion about a political issue? I find
that really strange. " Andrew M Langer, corporate lobbyist, December
18, 2003, 3:14 pm

Please visit my blog:

http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com

Love from Ilena Rose

Old April 26th 08, 07:48 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Myrl

For the Truth and the Facts surrounding Ilena Rosenthal, self-
promoting as an Internet Rodeo Clown and the Internet's Village Idiot,
please visit:

http://www.ilena-rosenthal.cin

Read it and weep!

Old April 26th 08, 09:22 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Ilena Rose

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/myrl.html
www.breastImplantAwareness.org/LangerVsIlena.htm
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/coleah.htm
Old April 26th 08, 09:31 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
David Wright

In article ,
news wrote:

"David Wright" wrote in message
In article ,
news wrote:

Don't start with that BS about it only works if everyone takes
it. Such a plan worked out well for Jim Jones now didn't it?

You must have spent your time away from m.h.a taking a course in how
not to make any sense. You apparently finished at the top of your
class.

David, you should not take more than one stupid pill a day.

I'll follow your advice, since I see you're speaking from direct
personal experience (when you wrote your previous posting).

The Jonestown massacre has nothing to do with vaccination, and your
silly attempt to generate the analogy doesn't change that.

So how bout this. You take all the vaccines that my family has not taken.
That way you can be really safe!

I know that even you are not dumb enough to mean that seriously, so I
assume you're trying to be funny.

You're not succeeding.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at copper.net
"There are two kinds of Republicans: millionaires and suckers."
-- John Dolan

Old April 26th 08, 09:57 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Myrl

http://www.ilena-rosenthal.com

Old April 26th 08, 10:33 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Ilena Rose

Coleah & Myrl ...

You wave a red flag screaming out, "I HATE ILENA & SO SHOULD YOU"
everytime you are caught in your PR scam.

That you are simultaneously repeating Vaccination Industry Propaganda
(such as the aluminum cover-up & the lies about mercury being out of
vaccinations since 2001) illustrates perfectly what Myrl called
"double dipping."

I believe that the Tort Committee made an 'unspoken deal' with Dow
Corning as part of the Dow 'settlement' disaster.

They wanted their image in tact ... AND the plaintiffs lawyers Myrl
had made a point to expose ... wanted that stopped too. Their
techniques of working with insiders has been known for years.

There is an early post of Myrl's when she parked herself on the
newsgroup in Summer 2001 and said I was the wrong 'image' and she and
Coleah were going be the right image.

Absolutely ... you two are EXACTLY the chosen support group leaders
.... and that's why you work in tandem, pocket to pocket with Mark
Probert and Andrew Langer etc.
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...rivateClub.htm

Since that time ... you both are the exact image Dow wants of the
breast implanted community. You are both attack dogs, then act like
victims. You embarass yourselves and reflect on other women harmed by
breast implants when you call yourselves "Will Ketcher" and scream
about Coleah's 'vibrating vagina.'

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/coleah-lies.htm

Summer 2004 was a surge ... you lied that our website was down, our
phones were down, and made up this absurd tale about me profitting
from a sex toy. It was all flak and distraction and attack ...
simultaneously with Barrett Vs Rosenthal going to the Supreme Court.

They lost there ... you lost here.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...#Vera-Teasdale

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...SRosenthal.htm

For all the muddle and attacks and lies ... you know as well as anyone
with a google button, that you waged war on me. Now you're tired ...
as Coleah said, "let the fun begin" ... well, it isn't so much fun
anymore. So when caught with the history of your attacks explained,
when caught spreading Vac Lies, all you do is scream, "I HATE ILENA"
when taking responsibility for your choices would serve you far
better.

From: "coleah"
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 00:05:40 -0700
Subject: [SBIPrivateClub] Moving on.....Next Ilena Project

Okay, we go. Moving along to approaching the IRS and CA to get
Ilena's non-profit yanked. This will be a challenge as the federal
government does not have staff to look into non-profits and when they
do find a violation they go for 'hand slapping' first.
What I would ask is for everyone to look over the items below to get
an idea of the 'issues' we can look into and the bring up to CA and
the IRS. If one item grabs you as one you would like to look more
deeply into, please let me know. If we all take a piece and research
we can move through all this more quickly. (Please, please, please
!!!)

And if you have ideas of other things that could be looked into,
please let me know and I'll add it to this list. After we've explored
the issues, I'll gather everyone's input and fine tune the plan of
proceeding. We did it with the FDA. This will be a bit more
intensive.
Let the fun began!!
Coleah
Old April 27th 08, 12:57 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Myrl

Ilena Rosenthal likes to present herself as an advocate. But I know
many advocates - and many advocates are my friends. Ilena Rosenthal
is no advocate. She's a wolf in sheep's clothing.

What Ilena Rosenthal is - is a distraction-disruption agent, as
clearly illustrated in John Stauber's piece, "Confidence Game." She
divides, disrupts and distracts the victim community, to the benefit
of the silicone corporations who harmed women with implant products.
She is a PR nightmare for the victim community. To add insult to
injury, Ilena Rosenthal has never had breast implants, nor has she had
breast cancer.

Old April 27th 08, 03:14 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Coleah

On Apr 26, 11:40*am, Ilena Rose wrote:
Good morning from Health Lover, Ilena Rosenthal
http:ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com

I was 'accused' the other day of watching too many movies & reading
too many books .... this was by someone whose glory days were the Viet
Nam War ... and has worked for [and / or still works for the VA and
the IRS.

http://www.ilena-rosenthal.com
Mention my name and I will be there

BTW - I DO think you've watched too many movies and read too many
books. Propaganda Queen.....

Old April 27th 08, 03:17 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Coleah

On Apr 26, 12:52*pm, Ilena Rose wrote:
Good morning from Health Lover, Ilena Rosenthal
http:ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com

I was 'accused' the other day of watching too many movies & reading
too many books .... this was by someone whose glory days were the Viet
Nam War ... and has worked for [and / or still works for the VA and
the IRS.

Repeating Propaganda
http://www.ilena-rosenthal.com
Repost my name, I'll be there................................

Mr Barack Obama 2Barter.net General 0 July 22nd 07 04:25 PM
Boring old question: 2 year old climbs out of crib... kks General 3 June 7th 05 01:02 PM