Lisa Welchel promoting child abuse

Old July 16th 06, 11:13 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.support.childfree,rec.arts.tv,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
SyVyN11

Default Lisa Welchel promoting child abuse

"spank the parents" wrote in message
The former Blair from Facts of Life, now a fundamentalist Christian,
has some strange ideas about the facts of life herself.

http://www.stoptherod.net/creativecorrection.html

since Ms. Welchel is too much of a lady to say this, and I am the furtherst
thing from a gentleman, I will say this on her behalf.

BITE ME ASSHOLE!!!

Old July 16th 06, 11:18 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.support.childfree,rec.arts.tv,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
Le Puissant Monsieur Lee

SyVyN11 wrote:

since Ms.

You're leaving now? Aren't you going to stay and help with the dishes?

A day without sunshine is like, night.

Why not ring Dr. Jack Kevorkian?

Welchel is too much of a lady to say this, and I am the furtherst
thing from a gentleman, I will say this on her behalf.

I don't want to say anything that.

.

Milk and cookies every night.

BITE ME ASSHOLE!!!

Oooooh. Bite you? Ok. Open your legs.

Old July 17th 06, 01:40 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.support.childfree,rec.arts.tv,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
R. Steve Walz

SyVyN11 wrote:

"spank the parents" wrote in message
The former Blair from Facts of Life, now a fundamentalist Christian,
has some strange ideas about the facts of life herself.

http://www.stoptherod.net/creativecorrection.html

since Ms. Welchel is too much of a lady to say this, and I am the furtherst
thing from a gentleman, I will say this on her behalf.

BITE ME ASSHOLE!!!

--------------------
Eat your **** and die, you Fundy asshole clown!
Steve
Old July 17th 06, 02:11 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.arts.tv,misc.kids
SyVyN11

Default Lisa Welchel promoting child abuse - SyVyN11 still a virgin

"Brandy Alexandre" wrote in message
SyVyN11 wrote:

"spank the parents" wrote in message
news:t6dlb2tu45jffo4mm3ou20dqun744bpoij@usenet.. .
The former Blair from Facts of Life, now a fundamentalist Christian,
has some strange ideas about the facts of life herself.

http://www.stoptherod.net/creativecorrection.html

since Ms. Welchel is too much of a lady to say this, and I am the
furtherst
thing from a gentleman, I will say this on her behalf.

BITE ME ASSHOLE!!!

And you wonder why you're 38 and still a virgin.

Women HATE desperate losers like you. They laugh at you. They talk
about you behind your back, in the locker room, with their
girlfriends.

"Ms. Welchel" is a married woman and she doesn't need some fat sweaty
slobbering nerd like you pretending to defend her. You ain't gonna
get anywhere with her.

Keep that in mind the next time you whine about being 38 and never
having had any pussy.

LOSER!!!!!

Why the hate? I've never attacked you. For me it's live and let live,
no matter what a person does, christain or porn star. It matters not to
me. But when someone attacks because of what someone believes, I will
call them out. So calm down.

Old July 17th 06, 02:12 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.support.childfree,rec.arts.tv,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
SyVyN11

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message
SyVyN11 wrote:

"spank the parents" wrote in message
The former Blair from Facts of Life, now a fundamentalist Christian,
has some strange ideas about the facts of life herself.

http://www.stoptherod.net/creativecorrection.html

since Ms. Welchel is too much of a lady to say this, and I am the
furtherst
thing from a gentleman, I will say this on her behalf.

BITE ME ASSHOLE!!!

--------------------
Eat your **** and die, you Fundy asshole clown!
Steve

Stevie, I am the furtherest thing away from a christain!

Old July 17th 06, 04:36 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.support.childfree,rec.arts.tv,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
BTR1701

SyVyN11 wrote:

"spank the parents" wrote in message
The former Blair from Facts of Life, now a fundamentalist Christian,
has some strange ideas about the facts of life herself.

http://www.stoptherod.net/creativecorrection.html

since Ms. Welchel is too much of a lady to say this, and I am the
furtherst
thing from a gentleman, I will say this on her behalf.

BITE ME ASSHOLE!!!

--------------------
Eat your **** and die, you Fundy asshole clown!
Steve

Stevie, I am the furtherest thing away from a christain!

Apparently anyone who disagrees with him for any reason is automatically
a "Fundy". Just one more reason he's a complete idiot.
Old July 17th 06, 04:49 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.support.childfree,rec.arts.tv,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
Le Puissant Monsieur Lee

SyVyN11 wrote:

.

Factitious.

No. Today is my 1st day on paxil.

Thank you for sharing, SyVyN11.

Stevie, I am the furtherest thing away from a christain!

You are not the furtherest thing away from a christain. You are lame.

Old July 17th 06, 09:45 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.support.childfree,rec.arts.tv,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
R. Steve Walz

SyVyN11 wrote:

"spank the parents" wrote in message
The former Blair from Facts of Life, now a fundamentalist Christian,
has some strange ideas about the facts of life herself.

http://www.stoptherod.net/creativecorrection.html

since Ms. Welchel is too much of a lady to say this, and I am the
furtherst
thing from a gentleman, I will say this on her behalf.

BITE ME ASSHOLE!!!

--------------------
Eat your **** and die, you Fundy asshole clown!
Steve

Stevie, I am the furtherest thing away from a christain!

--------------
Then quit saying the **** that THEY say!!
Steve
Old July 17th 06, 10:18 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.support.childfree,rec.arts.tv,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
SyVyN11

SyVyN11 wrote:

"spank the parents" wrote in message
The former Blair from Facts of Life, now a fundamentalist Christian,
has some strange ideas about the facts of life herself.

http://www.stoptherod.net/creativecorrection.html

since Ms. Welchel is too much of a lady to say this, and I am the
furtherst
thing from a gentleman, I will say this on her behalf.

BITE ME ASSHOLE!!!
--------------------
Eat your **** and die, you Fundy asshole clown!
Steve

Stevie, I am the furtherest thing away from a christain!

--------------
Then quit saying the **** that THEY say!!
Steve

**** like....

GO **** YOURSELF?

Don't know many 'fundies' that would say that.

Old July 17th 06, 02:24 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.arts.tv,misc.kids
trotsky

Brandy Alexandre wrote:

SyVyN11 wrote:

"spank the parents" wrote in message
news:t6dlb2tu45jffo4mm3ou20dqun744bpoij@usenet.. .

The former Blair from Facts of Life, now a fundamentalist Christian,
has some strange ideas about the facts of life herself.

http://www.stoptherod.net/creativecorrection.html

since Ms. Welchel is too much of a lady to say this, and I am the furtherst
thing from a gentleman, I will say this on her behalf.

BITE ME ASSHOLE!!!

And you wonder why you're 38 and still a virgin.

Women HATE desperate losers like you.

Are you really the most qualified to speak for the average woman?