update on my saga

Old May 28th 04, 08:42 PM
Edith

Default update on my saga

Hi all,
It's been a long time since I've posted. I just wanted to send a
quick update for anyone who remembers me.
My dd did eventually move in with us, I've been to court and have
drastically reduced the amount of support I send to my ds. I am now
able to make sure he will get some things he needs instead of that $
going for cigarettes for his sm. We also got a new lawyer who I
really like.
Ellen will be going to college in August to become a midwife 
She was there for the birth of Joanne a year ago and it really
affected her! The 2 girls get along marvelously, meanwhile when
Charles visits, he will have nothing to do with Joanne if he can help
it.
I got laid off and am now back out looking for employment again.
Thanks for all your support and answers way back when!!

Also, I just tried to get to my lists through OE and none of them are
there anymore – any ideas on what happened to them?

Thanks – Edith