approximately what size will I be after delivery?

Old December 3rd 05, 01:57 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Default approximately what size will I be after delivery?

"oregonchick" wrote in message
I know this is a question that has a million answers and variables, but I
was wondering what size to pack for my coming home outfit. I have run the
range of small to large in my maternity clothes. I was wearing small
maternity clothes until about 5 months, then had to go to medium until 7
months, then large for the rest. I currently only have 2 pairs of pants
that fit!!! Is it safe to pack size medium, assuming I'll be back down to
around the size I was at 6 months?

Please say yes.......

I'd pack a couple sizes. The first time, I was able to wear a pair of
non-pregnancy sweats with a stretchy waistline. I took the same sort of
pants the second time around, and couldn't fit into them for the life of me.
I ended up going home in the same outfit I went to the hospital in (which
was quite roomy, but still fit better than anything else I brought). Hope
that doesn't burst your bubble, but it was really discouraging for me, and
it's best to prepare yourself.

--
Jodi
SAHM to Oliver (4 years),

Old December 3rd 05, 10:08 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

oregonchick wrote:
Is it safe to pack size medium,
assuming I'll be back down to around the size I was at 6 months?

I think that would be a safe bet. IIRC I wore home what I wore in but I
wore the same pants at 6mos as I did at 9mos.

--
Nikki
Hunter 4/99

Old December 7th 05, 09:43 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Paper pants...thats the answer....they were on this huge list given by
hospital to my wife.....They dont fit at all so no probs with the size. Get
medium. My wife had medium and they were...well .....sort of fine. However i
did maka small mistake when she sent me to get another pack, due to blodd
loss, and i thought they only came in 1 size, turned out i got large. That
went down well.
As an aside, why do hospitals give you a huge list of things to take in with
you, then give you a bed with a tiny cabinet with just 1 drawer and 1 small
cupboard to fit it in????

Mal

birth Dave Pregnancy 15 December 6th 05 05:31 AM
caesarean ops 'no help for blues' Anna Pregnancy 8 April 19th 05 12:33 AM
Vaginas: Penis size vs. Baby size (Dr. Horkel's EPI-NO) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 11 June 15th 04 08:49 PM
Bradley Method students: Check your workbook Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 June 6th 04 05:21 PM
MRI before all births? (also: Operative vaginal delivery) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 September 1st 03 05:14 PM