Encouraging Induction (x-post)

Old January 10th 04, 10:04 AM
Andrea

Default Encouraging Induction (x-post)

BBC news story

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ss/3376063.stm

--
Andrea mom of 5 - latest addition Kamron David 6 months still nursing strong
with 4 teeth!

Old January 11th 04, 05:46 PM
teapot

"Andrea" wrote in message ...
BBC news story

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ss/3376063.stm

I quoted the french due date to a midwife once and she gave me a look
of daggers! It's all guesswork on their part and we are still
recovering from the rash of interventive births that have been
fashionable the past 30 or so years.

I was 6 weeks early, my sister 6 weeks late (my mother refused to be
inducted). FWIW I can get ready to go out in a second and it takes my
sister ages :-)

teapot

VBAC rupture risk increased with induction Ericka Kammerer Pregnancy 0 July 25th 04 05:13 PM
Encouraging Induction Andrea Pregnancy 1 January 12th 04 12:23 AM
PPAC, vaccinations and chiro bouncer Bob (Bob Dubin, Diplomate, American Board of Chiropractic Censorship) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 1 September 6th 03 08:55 PM
One SHORT post per day - help make CHIROPRACTIC HISTORY... Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 August 11th 03 08:08 PM
[META] Parenting content and reader expectations Robin General (moderated) 1 July 26th 03 02:57 PM