Bad news for liars, good news for kids

Old January 9th 08, 02:50 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Jan Drew

Default Bad news for liars, good news for kids

"Mark Probert" wrote:
Proof of Mark's first comment.

LOL. First comment was:
snip

Moving on.................

"Dr. Boyd Hayley"

Btw, NOT one word about copyrighted.

KABOOM!!

Old January 9th 08, 03:16 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Peter Bowditch

"Jan Drew" wrote:

"Mark" wrote:

snip

On Jan 8, 12:09 am, Peter Bowditch wrote:
State's autism rises despite vaccine change

snip

"Dr." Boyd Hayley"

Who???

Have you forgotten already, Jan?

He's the man with the enormous "CV" (wink, wink) who speaks before
congress. You never did say how you knew what he did before congress.
Does he have a smoke afterwards or just roll over and go to sleep?
Perhaps he makes some feeble excuse about having to get back to work.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old January 9th 08, 03:24 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Peter Bowditch

"Jan Drew" wrote:

Copyright 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may
not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Copyright © 2008 Reuters Limited. All rights reserved. Republication or
redistribution of Reuters content is expressly prohibited without the prior
written consent of Reuters. Reuters shall not be liable for any errors or
delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.

Copyright © 2008 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Is there a point to this, Jan?

If you are referring to the articles I cited, please note that I
quoted only the first couple of paragraphs of each and then provided
links to the relevant media sites. There was no breach of copyright.

Your apology will be accepted as soon as it is offered.

To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old January 9th 08, 03:36 AM posted to misc.health.alternative, misc.kids.health
rpautrey2

PB: Is it possible the actual culprit is the active vaccine itself?
The sickest acute ailment I ever had up until 1984 was a forced flu
vaccine while active duty US Army. I was so sick I was confined to
quarters for 2 weeks. Paul

On Jan 8, 12:09*am, Peter Bowditch wrote:
State's autism rises despite vaccine change

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Autism cases in California continued
to climb even after a mercury-rich vaccine preservative that some
people blame for the neurological disorder was removed from routine
childhood shots, a new study found.

Researchers from the state Department of Public Health found the
autism rate in children rose continuously during the 12-year study
period from 1995 to 2007. The preservative thimerosal hasn't been used
in childhood vaccines since 2001, but is used in some flu shots.

Doctors say the latest study adds to existing evidence refuting a link
between thimerosal exposure and autism risk and should reassure
parents that the disorder is not caused by vaccinations. If there was
a risk, they said, autism rates should have dropped between 2004 and
2007.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/01/07....ap/index.html

Another take on it at:

Mercury-vaccine link to autism disproven: study

CHICAGO (Reuters) - A new study provides more proof that childhood
vaccines with mercury as a preservative -- no longer on the market --
did not cause autism, researchers reported on Monday.

The findings came from a look at children diagnosed with autism in
California from 1995 to 2007. It found that the number of autism cases
continued to rise through that period even though the preservative
thimerosal -- nearly half of which is made of ethylmercury -- was
removed from most vaccines in 2001.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080107/...cinations_dc_1

And yes, I know that the second story contains the idiotic statement
"thimerosal -- nearly half of which is made of ethylmercury". I can
only assume that the "journalist" studied chemistry at the University
of Kentucky (if at all).

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
The Millenium Projecthttp://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

Old January 9th 08, 03:50 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
David Wright

In article ,
t wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
.. .
State's autism rises despite vaccine change

No vacs for my kids thank you. And there is nothing you can do to change
that. Now this is the part where you get to blather, so please do.

Nah, we're all just going to sit here and admire how tough you are,
you big ol' he-man, you.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at copper.net
"[Being against Gardasil] is like being against a cure for
blindness because it'll encourage masturbation." -- Bill Maher

Old January 9th 08, 03:56 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Jan Drew

"Peter Bowditch" wrote:
Mark wrote:

On Jan 8, 12:09 am, Peter Bowditch wrote:
State's autism rises despite vaccine change

snip

And where do we go from here?
Which is the way that's clear?

--
Peter Bowditch

It's clear you posted copyrighted material.

It's clear you pulled in the ILK GANG.

Oh, and you might want to go to the below...

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....61a29afcb9cf0f

The Internet is free territory. Anyone with a server and a passable
command of the English language can put up a shingle and say any
****ing thing they want to. THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE You Dumbass!!!
However, there are still people who would rather believe "Joe's
Website" than an in-person individual who has studied this **** ad
nauseum and might -- just might -- know a little bit about it.

Sorry for the rant.

Mark, MD

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....51cf7adfcae0bd

Bull****. Find proof, or **** off, Mr. "personal physcian".
Treating neonatal Hep B infection with Hep B vaccine and HBIVIG goes a
LONG way toward heading off lifelong Hepatitis B carrier state and a
good chance of developing liver cancer at a young age. Since they
have no insurance, guess who would be stuck footing the bill for THAT
treatment, JG and Roger?

This "young couple" knows diddly-**** about hepatitis, its treatment,
or the financial and medical consequences if it is left untreated.

If your libertarianism (no capital "L") extends to denying medical
coverage to morons, I retract my statements.

Mark, MD

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....8f9235e4121fa7

Eat **** and die, you stupid ****ing bigot.

Mark, MD

From: Mark )
Subject: The Flu vaccine is worthless and damaging
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
Date: 2003-11-12 17:11:53 PST

Shut the **** up, you ignorant ****.

From: Mark )
Subject: Are chiropractors physicians?
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
Date: 2003-09-04 19:04:33 PST

You're a ****.

From: Mark Probert )
Subject: MMR - despite new study, when will voodoo stop?
Original Format
Newsgroups: sci.med, alt.politics.british, uk.politics.misc,
misc.kids.health
Date: 2002-10-08 14:09:11 PST

see above for thick **** of the year

From: TaskForce 20 )
Subject: Every healthy person is sick, but does not know it yet
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
Date: 2003-08-30 13:44:47 PST

What ever happened to the **** called Bubba?

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....68b54f717b79ff

Grow the **** up, Debbee.

Mark, MD

From: John Bain )
Subject: Bringing up children
Original Format
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
Date: 2002-06-30 08:10:06 PST

"Karuna" writes:
Shock! Shame! Horror! ... It is called discussion. I had this rather
wierdo idea that mha was kind of a discussion group.

It cannot be a useful discussion group when participants deliberately set
out
to deceive and remain unchallenged.

The point of the Ben Kolb item, which was an article about the Dateline TV
programme, was not an attack on the doctors involved in the Ben Kolb case,
but
a discussion of the problem in getting safety information to doctors.
The point was made that airlines have well defined procedures for this. CM
does not.
The doctors involved in the case gave a presentation explaining what went
wrong, but a check on hospitals made by the Dateline researchers revealed
that
the 'procedure' that led to the death was still being carried out.

Seems perfectly simple doesn't it.

But Jan was accused of using the Ben Kolb case to divert attention.
You have seen Peter B's statement which is a deliberate attempt to deceive.
He may well know someone, somewhere who has used the Ben Kolb case to
'divert',
but Jan did not and no-one else here has done so.
Jan challenged Peter as having lied about this and whenever she sees another
'lie' from Peter, lists the lies he made about her, including the Ben Kolb
case, which he has not withdrawn.
Again, this is not an attempt to divert, but a challenge to a 'liar' who
repeats his 'lies' to deceive other posters.
He seems to have deceived you.

The other challenge to Jan's original post was that this was not a
'procedure'
in medical terms so the entire article must be incompetent and not worth
reading. But the article was a heavily edited transcript of the TV
programme,
and that programme has not been challenged.
It was also claimed that the participants did not say the things the article
suggested, because their words were not included in inverted commas. But
again this was a transcript of a TV programme which Jan watched and the
participants said those things on the programme.

All Jan has going for her is passion. Her opponents are often very clever
deceivers, their statements may be factually accurate, but they are not 'the
truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth' and their intention is to
mislead. Their attitude seems to be that the ends, discrediting AM,
justify
the means.
And it works.
Jan's 'line' is often distorted and she does get the 'wrong end of the
stick'
sometimes, and if you jump into the middle of a thread, it is so easy to
assume
that the other side is the voice of reason rather than deliberate deception,
particularly when other posters, who have been already deceived, join in and
miss the point.

Best wishes
--
John Bain

From: John Bain )
Subject: As dense as, well, mercury
Original Format
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
Date: 2002-12-20 08:53:43 PST

Peter Bowditch writes:
For those who came in late, I was accused of lying for pointing out to
Jan that words have meanings and that the word "procedure" has a
meaning in a medical context. The procedure that was to be performed
on Ben Kolb had been done thousands of times before and has been done
many times since. The practice of inadequate labelling which led to
his death is something which several doctors and nurses said that they
had never seen. When some television reporter got confused about the
words "procedure" and "practice" and asked someone if the "procedure"
was still used, that person said "yes". Cutting off the wrong leg,
that old favourite of anti-medicine people, calls into question the
practice of documenting which leg to cut off but does not in any way
invalidate the surgical procedure of amputation.

No Peter, you were accused of deliberate wordplay to deny the conclusions of
the programme.
Whether the reporter used the words procedure or practice is quite
irrelevant,
the programme made it quite clear what the problem was.

Remember this
Lying topic titles
From: J BainSI
To: misc.health.alternative
Date: 28/02/2002

Peter Bowditch writes:
Yet again I am accused of lying by "twisting" the Ben Kolb story.
Here, once again, are my comments about this tragedy.
1) That Ben Kolb died is a tragedy. He died because of a mistake
arising from a dangerous practice of decanting chemicals into unmarked
containers.

Quite correct, but nothing to do with the issue. The point is that there
is
no procedure in place to ensure that this does not happen again. The
particular hospital involved has instituted procedures, but experts have
said
that this procedure is still being carried out in other hospitals. It is
unlikely to change until a similar accident happens at those other
hospitals.
Or Mark P is called in to point out the error of their waysg

That is the point. CM does not learn by it's mistakes, only individual
practitioners do.
The point was made that the airline business is tightly regulated so that
this
type of accident is not repeated. No such system exists in CM or AM. But
let's put CM's house in order first.

2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

All irrelevant to the point of the article.

I am still waiting for jan to succinctly state where I "lied", without
discussing semantics. I am also still waiting for a simple "yes" or
"no" answer to the question of whether she believes that Tim Bolen
tells lies.

I believe that Tim 'tells lies', just as I believe you 'tell lies'
The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth is required here.
You deliberately omitted the point of the article above in an attempt to
deceive your readers.
You succeeded with one of the Marks.
Do you not consider deliberate deception as lying?
Or is it OK if it bolsters your beliefs and helps persuade others that your
beliefs are the True Beliefs?
So, I would put you and Tim in the same category.
That makes you a 'liar'.
--------------------------------------
Best wishes
--
John Bain
UK TV Sound Director, magnotherapy user & distributor

http://tinyurl.com/b9fhh

Oh my ****in' God...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...10f79e6c60165e

Jan 2 2002

I hope Yurko is repeatedly and violently raped in prison, over and
over, on many, many occasions until he dies of blood loss from a
shredded rectum.

I mean it. To do what he did to that baby is just about the most
despicable thing I can imagine, and I hope he suffers hell on earth
until he screams for the mercy of death. And then I hope he doesn't
get the death he craves until Satan has prepared a nice hot place for
him to spend the rest of eternity.

Those who defend him should get the cell next door.

Mark, MD

Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
From: " - Find messages by
this author
Date: 12 Aug 2005 20:20:27 -0700
Subject: Please...STFU
Report Abuse

Will you two just stop, please?

Mark, Jan Drew is just a wee bit retarded, so it makes you look bad to
keep picking on her.

Jan...you...aren't...that...smart..so...you...shou ld...just...go...back...t*o...those...special...cl asses.

I'm a little tired of MHA being turned into the "Jan 'n' Mark Show".

Yes, Jan is an abhorrhent bigot. And Mark Probert is...ummmmm..a
thoughtful Jew with a functioning sense of logic?

In any case, I think it is time for the bigger person to stand up and
say that the nonsense needs to stop. Quit behaving like a couple of
schoolyard idiots and get back to discussing issues of Alternative
Medicine, mmmkay?

Mark, MD

P.S. . I just thought it was time
to say that you and Mark P. need to quit derailing this NG.

==

She had a good tan, perky tits and a winning smile

Old January 9th 08, 03:59 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Jan Drew

http://www.whale.to/vaccines/fombonne_h.html
Old January 9th 08, 04:01 AM posted to misc.health.alternative, misc.kids.health
rpautrey2

DW: Does anybody like you or do you have any friends? I feel sorry for
you. Paul

On Jan 8, 8:50*pm, (David Wright) wrote:

Nah, we're all just going to sit here and admire how tough you are,
you big ol' he-man, you.

David Wright
These are my opinions only

Old January 9th 08, 04:05 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Jan Drew

" wrote:
On Jan 8, 9:46 am, "t" wrote:
"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message

... State's autism rises despite vaccine change

No vacs for my kids thank you.

No kids for you; thank you for not breeding!

ROTFLOL!!

Do tell us if you have kids. Knowing you life style, they would have to be
adopted.

And there is nothing you can do to change
that.

Yup, some chose a life of celibacy

And some are GAY!!

Old January 9th 08, 04:51 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Peter Bowditch

"Jan Drew" wrote:

"Mark Probert" wrote:
Proof of Mark's first comment.

LOL. First comment was:
snip

"Dr. Boyd Hayley"

Btw, NOT one word about copyrighted.

Because there was nothing to say about it.

KABOOM!!

As has been explained to you, quoting part of something and providing
a link to the entire article does not violate copyright.

Please try to keep up.

To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com