DCSE Corruption

Old October 11th 07, 05:09 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Default DCSE Corruption

I've read several postings here as well as all over the internet about
the abuses of the DCSE and other state-sanctioned-enslavement
factories across the nation.

I've interviewed BOTH Non Custodial Parents and Custodial Parents who
feel they have been VIOLATED by utilizing these state agencies.

Child Support Enforcement Agencies were created to help assist Welfare
Moms get off of welfare by demanding $$ from the Dads to help provide
food, clothing and shelter for their children. It WAS NOT intended to
assist the entire population of unwed or divorced couples sort out
their finances.

If YOU cannot afford to have a child, provide food clothing and
shelter for that child as an adult, then give the child to someone who
can.

I'm sick of seeing predatory women who 'make babies' simply to try to
hold onto men that do not CHOOSE to procreate, then try to 'get the
government' to 'make them pay'...

When the GOVERNMENT is tasked with financially raping or illegally
incarcerating one parent simply so the other parent can provide the
basic necessities for the child, it is CORRUPTION.

It does NOT cost $1000 a month to provide a child's share of housing,
food, and clothing...so why are so called 'child support' orders
ignoring the fact that every adult has expenses to survive on their
own?

Yes, there are 'deadbeat' parents, both male and female. However, the
VAST majority of people being ensnared by our legalized mafia called
the DCSE, are parents living well below middle and lower class
citizens. They are the most vulnerable of our citizens and do not
deserve to be treated as the lepers the wrongfully educated media make
them out to be.

If you need money to help raise your child, there are plenty of social
programs available. If the other parent is indigent, or is struggling
to support themselves financially on their own, they should not be
condemned to a life-long 'debt' or threat of jail, simply because of
that fact.

Virginia jailed over 7,000 parents last year because of their
inability to come up with $$...that is called debtor's prison and is
illegal. How does jailing a parent benefit a child? How does it
benefit society? DCSE claims the 'only' reason they request jail time
12 months at a time is for 'behavior modification'...well if a parent
PROVES in court that they ARE paying, and the other parent is claiming
they 'aren't getting any money'....where exactly is it going??? It's
being funneled through the state, why doesnt anyone know where it
is???

When Federal Freedom of Information Act requests are denied, when
government officials who 'employ' lawyers with taxpayer's money are
hired to do a job - yet cannot provide evidence as to 'what' their job
is, when you suddenly get thrown into jail somewhere across the state
without access to your own family or attorney for months,,,,it appears
that the layers of corruption are about to be exposed...

if the Virginia State Bar Ethics Committee 'suddenly' chooses not to
enforce the Statutes on the books and investigate known illegal
activities of wrongful incarceration all over the state - will it be
because the polititian at the top of the food chain made a phone
call???

Old October 11th 07, 06:41 PM posted to alt.child-support
child support owed by deadbeats

On Oct 11, 12:09 pm, wrote:
[...]

I think it's a better idea to hold the biological fathers responsible,
after all, the women didn't sleep with the state, they slept with the
man. You didn't interview any custodial parents under the age of 70,
you only interviewed a bunch of deadbeat parents who don't want to pay
thier court ordered child support, so don't lie about who you spoke
with.

Old October 11th 07, 07:20 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

You didn't sleep with an ATM either, lady.

We're not your damn fountain of money, and while you have an absolute
right to your postings, don't expect not to have what you say go
unchallenged.

Whatever man was dumb enough to have slept with you obviously bought
more than a child support obligation.

Old October 15th 07, 07:12 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

"child support owed by deadbeats" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Oct 11, 12:09 pm, wrote:
[...]

How do you make the connection between a woman sleeping with a man and such
man having a responsibility to give her FREE money?