Sigh...

Old February 27th 05, 03:57 PM
NotMyRealName

Default Sigh...

"Plissken" wrote in message
news:uohUd.518249$Xk.354432@pd7tw3no...
Damn those weekly pregnancy reminders. I just got one that says...
"Congratulations on your baby's birth! Yeah, mama!". There are some of us
who take a little longer to cook these babies okay!? Although I feel like
I'm done. It is so hard to get around these days.

btdt two weeks ago. the pg calender reminders are so annoying -- "your
first week with your newborn," etc. hang in there and hugs!

--
-Sara
Mommy to DD, 3 Very Soon

Old February 27th 05, 07:45 PM

Plissken wrote:
Damn those weekly pregnancy reminders. I just got one that says...
"Congratulations on your baby's birth! Yeah, mama!". There are some

of us
who take a little longer to cook these babies okay!? Although I feel

like
I'm done. It is so hard to get around these days.

It didn't say, "Overdue (no pressure)"? How rude!

On an up note, I went and got my acupuncture done yesterday and I've

had a
lot more cramping and braxton hicks than usual this evening! We'll

see how
things go over the next week and I'll book another session for next

Saturday
if the baby hasn't arrived by then.

I was two full weeks late. My poor, poor Mom.

Hope that you're in labor by the time you read this!!

Amy

Old February 27th 05, 08:09 PM
Donna Metler

wrote in message
oups.com...

Plissken wrote:
Damn those weekly pregnancy reminders. I just got one that says...
"Congratulations on your baby's birth! Yeah, mama!". There are some

of us
who take a little longer to cook these babies okay!? Although I feel

like
I'm done. It is so hard to get around these days.

It didn't say, "Overdue (no pressure)"? How rude!

On an up note, I went and got my acupuncture done yesterday and I've

had a
lot more cramping and braxton hicks than usual this evening! We'll

see how
things go over the next week and I'll book another session for next

Saturday
if the baby hasn't arrived by then.

I was two full weeks late. My poor, poor Mom.

Hope that you're in labor by the time you read this!!

Amy

It's frustrating when your baby comes early, too- messages which say "Enjoy
these last weeks before your baby arrives" are really annoying when you're
up at 2:00 am trying to feed a preemie who eats every 2 hours and takes an
hour to eat!

Old February 27th 05, 09:13 PM
Elle

Plissken wrote:
Damn those weekly pregnancy reminders. I just got one that says...
"Congratulations on your baby's birth! Yeah, mama!". There are some

of us
who take a little longer to cook these babies okay!? Although I feel

like
I'm done. It is so hard to get around these days.

On an up note, I went and got my acupuncture done yesterday and I've

had a
lot more cramping and braxton hicks than usual this evening! We'll

see how
things go over the next week and I'll book another session for next

Saturday
if the baby hasn't arrived by then.

LOL I got those too. Thought it was strange they didn't even mention
the possibility that some of us might still be waiting. It's not like
an oven timer...

Labour vibes to you.

Elle
Stella 2/23/2005

Old February 27th 05, 10:34 PM
Tori M.

Yup when I got mine I wanted to send it back in a box and shoved into an
uncomfortable cranny on their end

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/02
Xavier 10/04

Old February 27th 05, 11:50 PM
Jenrose

wrote in message
oups.com...

Plissken wrote:
Damn those weekly pregnancy reminders. I just got one that says...
"Congratulations on your baby's birth! Yeah, mama!". There are some

of us
who take a little longer to cook these babies okay!? Although I feel

like
I'm done. It is so hard to get around these days.

It didn't say, "Overdue (no pressure)"? How rude!

I have a little day-by-day calender...and after you get to your due date,
the "days to go" stops counting down and just lists "?"

If I get that far, I think I'll shut the damn thing.
Jenrose

Sigh. Jill Pregnancy 21 November 24th 04 05:34 PM
Sigh, morning sickness Plissken Pregnancy 8 July 14th 04 10:49 PM
Weight gain . . sigh Sophie Pregnancy 2 June 30th 04 02:41 PM
They opened their Chanukkah presents today...sigh dejablues General 128 December 28th 03 06:25 PM
Sigh..vent ..you've been warned. turtledove Single Parents 8 July 20th 03 05:38 PM