Legalize Choice for Men Digest V07 #33

Old September 7th 07, 12:48 PM posted to alt.child-support
Kingsley G. Morse Jr. (Delete the D)

Default Legalize Choice for Men Digest V07 #33

lc4m-d Digest Volume 07 : Issue 33
Today's Topics:
Fwd: Member Alert - CON
------------------------------
The details of the above messages aren't available on usenet, but you can
find out more about our efforts at www.choiceformen.com. We're fostering
a dialog about improving the law to protect men's family planning. The
paternity laws currently take a "one size fits all" approach that
sometimes has ridiculous and cruel results. A review of paternity case law
reveals that no matter how bizarrely or outrageously men are treated,
whether men are lied to about contraception, or even raped, paternity laws
currently give men no recourse, no remedy and no relief.
Old October 8th 07, 05:05 PM posted to alt.child-support
child support owed by deadbeats

On Sep 7, 7:48 am, Kingsley G. Morse Jr. (Delete the D)
wrote:
lc4m-d Digest Volume 07 : Issue 33
Today's Topics:
Fwd: Member Alert - CON
------------------------------
The details of the above messages aren't available on usenet, but you can
find out more about our efforts atwww.choiceformen.com. We're fostering
a dialog about improving the law to protect men's family planning. The
paternity laws currently take a "one size fits all" approach that
sometimes has ridiculous and cruel results. A review of paternity case law
reveals that no matter how bizarrely or outrageously men are treated,
whether men are lied to about contraception, or even raped, paternity laws
currently give men no recourse, no remedy and no relief

This is the most assinine thing deadbeat men have come up with to
date.

Old October 8th 07, 07:48 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"child support owed by deadbeats" wrote in

This is the most assinine thing deadbeat men have come up with to
date.

Lady, you don't know the first thing about the reality of the child support
system, so please spare us your ignorance the subject.

First, the majority of so called dead beats are dead broke fathers who earn
less than $10K per year.
Second, all fathers on this draconian system are forced to pay far more than
they can actually afford, less money is spent on a kid in an intact family,
why does it have to rise 400% when mom and dad separate?

Old October 9th 07, 12:31 PM posted to alt.child-support

On Oct 8, 2:48 pm, "DB" wrote:
"child support owed by deadbeats" wrote in

This is the most assinine thing deadbeat men have come up with to
date.

Lady, you don't know the first thing about the reality of the child support
system, so please spare us your ignorance the subject.

First, the majority of so called dead beats are dead broke fathers who earn
less than $10K per year.
Second, all fathers on this draconian system are forced to pay far more than
they can actually afford, less money is spent on a kid in an intact family,
why does it have to rise 400% when mom and dad separate?

We live on earth, so stop with draconian because you are not a dragon
booster! Before there was a child support system men ran around
procreating left and right. You're just mad now because you'll be held
financially accountable for that. Your little group won't get far. It
takes both parents to terminate one' parents parental rights, and I
don't think the people are going for forced abortion. Men's choice it
to have or not to have sex. If you don't know off spring can result
from having sex, then you shouldn't stick it. If you are aware of what
can happen, you need to be held responsible by the courts if you are
not going to do right on your own.
All in all, the group is laughable at best.

Old October 9th 07, 05:55 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"child support owed by deadbeats" wrote in

All in all, the group is laughable at best.

I agree, This is Usenet, all the talk here makes no difference!
We share a lot of pain and that helps get thru the day, and it helps to
laugh at people like you that think they know better.

Old October 9th 07, 07:18 PM posted to alt.child-support
Shadow36

"child support owed by deadbeats" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Oct 8, 2:48 pm, "DB" wrote:
[...]

This Is the dumbest thing I've ever heard lol. You are a total Idiot with no
sort of intelligence at all. You didn't answer the question. But I'm sure
you can't as Its a logical and fair question which doesn't suit your agenda
to slam ncps, so thats why you don't answer.
We live on earth.... LOL LOL LOL

Old October 10th 07, 12:14 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Shadow36" wrote in

We live on earth.... LOL LOL LOL

Earth to Mars, come in, come in, can you hear us? LOL

Old October 10th 07, 12:47 PM posted to alt.child-support
child support owed by deadbeats

On Oct 9, 7:31 am, child support owed by deadbeats
wrote:
On Oct 8, 2:48 pm, "DB" wrote:

[...]

First-If you're broke, it's your chicken you should choke (don't make
kids if you don't have any money)
You are blowing it up. It doesn't go up %400 when mom and dad split
up. The child support is calculated with both parents income, so stop
lying.
You made up that percentage, and that is why I didn't answer you
question, and I had to leave to install a custom job bitch. There you
go.

Old October 10th 07, 12:54 PM posted to alt.child-support

On Oct 9, 12:55 pm, "DB" wrote:
"childsupportowed by deadbeats" wrote in

All in all, the group is laughable at best.

I agree, This is Usenet, all the talk here makes no difference!
We share a lot of pain and that helps get thru the day, and it helps to
laugh at people like you that think they know better.

You are in pain because you have an order of child support against
you, and your laughing at me?????!!!
No bitch-made, I am laughing at you! You would like to think I (and
other women) don't know much, but seems we know enough (acording to
all your bitching, damned crybaby) to constantly screw you over. What
makes you look even stupider is the fact that you can't do anything
about it. Who's the one that doesn't know any better??

Old October 10th 07, 01:05 PM posted to alt.child-support

On Oct 9, 7:14 pm, "DB" wrote:
"Shadow36" wrote in

We live on earth.... LOL LOL LOL

Earth to Mars, come in, come in, can you hear us? LOL

Mars here... You have a child support debt there on earth? You don't
want to pay it? Sorry, we don't have room for you here... All of the
draconian things have taken up your places. Looks lke you'll have to
comply with those real court orders...
Mars out...