Illegal Alien Uliana she make destroy marriage try & marry stupid American guy!!!

Old December 2nd 07, 08:25 PM posted to alt.child-support
Louie

Default Illegal Alien Uliana she make destroy marriage try & marry stupidAmerican guy!!!

I knows yo doesnt mean to be rude. Illegal Uliana make reason for
father doesnt see to his little boy. Make problem to family they are
talking about divorce now. Make problem of thiking how much to support
for child? Such sad time for this family.

With no psycho Illegal STripper in USA may be family can get bak
together & need for child support. Father live with family like
before. They never to have problem before to father meet Illegal
Uliana.

May be yo understand to this now.

Saludos,
Louie

I don't mean to be rude, but what has this got to do with child
support?

Old December 5th 07, 01:45 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

On Dec 2, 3:25 pm, Louie wrote:
I knows yo doesnt mean to be rude. Illegal Uliana make reason for
father doesnt see to his little boy. Make problem to family they are
talking about divorce now. Make problem of thiking how much to support
for child? Such sad time for this family.

With no psycho Illegal STripper in USA may be family can get bak
together & need for child support. Father live with family like
before. They never to have problem before to father meet Illegal
Uliana.

May be yo understand to this now.

Saludos,
Louie

I don't mean to be rude, but what has this got to do with child
support?- Hide quoted text -

Illegal Uliana make reason for
father doesnt see to his little boy.

How does she keep him from his little boy? Since this man is an adult,
I would think he would be able to make his own decisions regarding
wether or not he want's to see his child. If the wife is not allowing
him to see his child, then that would be the fault of the wife. I'm
confused as to how this stripper is not letting him see his child.
could you please elaberate on that situation?

With no psycho Illegal STripper in USA may be family can get bak
together & need for child support. Father live with family like
before. They never to have problem before to father meet Illegal
Uliana.

It seems that if it hadn't been the stripper, it would have been
someone else. I don't think this man just up and left his wife, I
think he was just waiting for an excuse.
Old December 9th 07, 04:16 AM posted to alt.child-support
Louie

Illegal Uliana make reason for father doesnt see to his little boy.

How does she keep him from his little boy? Since this man is an adult,
I would think he would be able to make his own decisions regarding
wether or not he want's to see his child. If the wife is not allowing
him to see his child, then that would be the fault of the wife. I'm
confused as to how this stripper is not letting him see his child.
could you please elaberate on that situation?

Yo make surprise for me yo say confused. I think any body have
understanding of how she stop from him see his lttle boy. I see them
& they make argue so many time. She make fight & cry when she know to
he go to see his little boy. She chase & run after him. So much
jealous of little boy.

With no psycho Illegal STripper in USA may be family can get bak
together & need for child support. Father live with family like
before. They never to have problem before to father meet Illegal
Uliana.

It seems that if it hadn't been the stripper, it would have been
someone else. I don't think this man just up and left his wife, I
think he was just waiting for an excuse.

Before he meet to illegal stripper he only say to people he has nice
wife & little boy. May be he wants for excuse but yo dont remember I
knows to these people? Allso he try & brake with stripper so many time
she hold him fast like some animal want to keep some thing it catch.
She want for Green Card to much.

I am in agree with yo he doesnt behave correctly. With stupid guy like
this she have so much bad influence & he cant push away Illegal
Stripper with so much easy. Estoy seguro if she go bak to Russia he
see his little boy alla time. He never to follow illegal stripper bak
to Russia. May be marriage they can be fix. I doesnt know. For sure he
have more ease to see his little boy.

Illegal Stripper is no good person but she hold on him like glue for
get her Green Card. She try all things for make control on him.

Alla this not so hard for understand. Like I say I knows to these
people.

Saludos,
Louie
Old December 10th 07, 01:18 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

On Dec 8, 11:16 pm, Louie wrote:
[...]

Yes I am still confused as to how a grown man is not able to make his
own decisions regarding his own child.
So they argue (the mom and dad I assume), are they not adult enough to
not argue when the father visits the child? Why wouldn't the
girlfriend be able to go with the father and little boy when he picks
him up? It doesn't make sense to me. If the father is not able to pick
his son up, then that is the child's mothers fault, not the
stripper's.

Before he meet to illegal stripper he only say to people he has nice
wife & little boy. May be he wants for excuse but yo dont remember I
knows to these people? Allso he try & brake with stripper so many time
she hold him fast like some animal want to keep some thing it catch.
She want for Green Card to much.

If he was swayed to leave his wife for the ugly stripper (I saw the
pic, she looks like and aardvark), what woman will sway him next
time.
If it was so easy to break with his wife, I can only assume he doesn't
*want* to leave the stripper, and this makes the ex look jealous, and
with her with holding the child from the father makes her look
spitefull.
Just because things didn't work out, it doesn't give the ex-wife
rights to regulate his visitation with his son, or to with hold his
son from visitation with the father.
Old December 11th 07, 06:12 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

On Dec 8, 11:16 pm, Louie wrote:
[...]

I checked and she is NOT illegal, just lazy. It is illegal for her to
not claim her tips from the strip club.
Old December 18th 07, 03:38 PM posted to alt.child-support
Louie

For waht yo say such stupid thing?

Yo check NO THING stupid fruad person!!!! Alla this is no joke!!!

Yo no have possible for check.

Yo doesnt know where she work. Yo doesnt know where she live. Yo
cannot check she is illegal & if she isnt illegal. I knows to she is
illegal she say to many people. Allso Mr Sanjay get proof she is
illegal & send all things to US Immigrantion. For sure they agree she
is illegal. Only take smore time deport to her. So many terroist they
need for deport before her.

She claim all tips from club this easy for her. She allso get $$$ from
**** so many guy yo know she work as hooker allso.

No body can pay atencion to yo now. Every body knows to yo are liar in
all things.

Saludos,
Louie
(I am Puerto Rican American Patriot & Family Man)

Old December 18th 07, 03:49 PM posted to alt.child-support
Louie

Yes I am still confused as to how a grown man is not able to make his
own decisions regarding his own child.

Yo fool this happen alla time. Bad woman make bad influence on stupid
guy. I see this my own family. My nephew wife make bad influence on
him he doesnt visit to his mama so much.

So they argue (the mom and dad I assume), are they not adult enough to
not argue when the father visits the child?

Why yo no have possible to understand? Ugly stripper & stupid married
guy argue every body see them in the street.

Why wouldn't the girlfriend be able to go with the father and little boy when he picks
him up? It doesn't make sense to me.

For sure this make sense stripper want control on him alla time.

If the father is not able to pick his son up, then that is the child's mothers fault,
not the stripper's.

This is never true.

Just because things didn't work out, it doesn't give the ex-wife
rights to regulate his visitation with his son, or to with hold his
son from visitation with the father.

Mrs Lena never to stop father from see his child. He doesnt come to
see child enough from bad acting stripper influence on him. I am in
agree he is very stupid guy. I cant belief yo thinks bad acting ugly
strupper not have power to make influence on stupid guy. Yo no have
possible to make defend on bad acting person. Yo try to do this show
yo brain not working well.

Old December 18th 07, 05:37 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

On Dec 18, 10:38 am, Louie wrote:
[...]

not claim her tips from the strip club.- Hide quoted text -

You don't know very much! It is very easy to check legal status, as it
is a matter of public record. I ran the name of your stripper, and she
has a green card exp 06/26/2011, and it must be her since she is the
only one listed in NY, or NJ. If she is located anywhere else, you
have not indicated such.

You are the liar! I think you need to stop obsessing over this
stripper/whore. You look like you are stalking her. If you want to
know why she stay's with Author, just email her and ask.

P.S
English is not a language you speak, or write very well, so you should
slow your roll when calling people 'stupid'. From what I see, you are
the stupid one to be obsessed with a problem which isn't yours.

You need to be complaining about all the gang violence your hispanic
buddies are so apted to dole out.
Old December 18th 07, 05:47 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

On Dec 18, 10:49 am, Louie wrote:
[...]

Louie, there is a little thing that God gave to mankind that he didn't
see fit to bestow on all creatures. That one thing is called *Free
Will*. Every human being has free will, thus allowing every person to
be responsible for thier own actions once they reach adulthood. Only a
*fool* would think otherwise.

Louie, that makes YOU the fool.

Why yo no have possible to understand? Ugly stripper & stupid married
guy argue every body see them in the street.

Why wouldn't the girlfriend be able to go with the father and little boy when he picks
him up? It doesn't make sense to me.

For sure this make sense stripper want control on him alla time.

Once again, this is where FREE WILL comes in to play.
It is impossible for one human being to controll another. He may be
choosing the stripper over his son, but that choice is his alone, and
not the stripper's.
You have made another fool comment, in fool Spanglish, that only you
yourself seem to understand. (Please take notice of the correct
spelling of the word YOU not YO )

If the father is not able to pick his son up, then that is the child's mothers fault,
not the stripper's.

This is never true.

Maybe it is never true in P.R, but in the US it is true! Women stop
fathers from seeing children all of the time.

Also, please take remedial reading, and writing classes so that you
may PROPERLY post a post in English. Nobody is reading because they do
not want to decipher you idiot version of English.
Old December 18th 07, 09:52 PM posted to alt.child-support
Louie

This woman is very big fool. No body can argue Free Will make defend
against criminal and bad acting person make influence on stupid silly
people. No body can make excuse for psycho people like Illegal Uliana
she make use other people like pece of toilet paper. So many doctors &
law enforcers know to these psycho people. Yo doesnt know to them? Yo
need to learn some thing.

http://www.lovefraud.com/01_whatsaSo..._blend_in.html

Y quien va a sufrir? Los ninos van a sufrir cuando un padre tonto vive
con una puta.

Every human being has free will, thus allowing every person to
be responsible for thier own actions once they reach adulthood. Only a
*fool* would think otherwise.

So stupid no body can beleive adult Leada believe to this.

Once again, this is where FREE WILL comes in to play.
It is impossible for one human being to controll another. He may be
choosing the stripper over his son, but that choice is his alone, and
not the stripper's.

No body can be more fool than this Leada.

You have made another fool comment, in fool Spanglish, that only you
yourself seem to understand. (Please take notice of the correct
spelling of the word YOU not YO )

Every body understand to me stupid woman. Better than yo undersstand
hiphop guys lo creo. I spell how I like to spell. Comprende? Quiza
ahora mismo I like to make irritate to yo for say so many stupid
thing. I make big enjoyment of this.

Also, please take remedial reading, and writing classes so that you
may PROPERLY post a post in English. Nobody is reading because they do
not want to decipher you idiot version of English.

No body can show respect for yo to say this. My friend he look at yo
writing & see so many mistakes. May be 1 to 2 more mistake than Louie
makes. Haha yo get English class also class in make argue. Some time
yo write better, OK? Yo doesnt need to worry for this yo can improve
yo English. I doesnt know if any body can fix yo have no gift for
argue. Quiza yo can never learn this.

Mira every body is reading what I say. Yo make worry for Louie no body
read to his post? Haha!!! Yo are never saying what is true.

Leada make bad case to argue. She have no thing more to use but say
she doesnt like my English writing, haha!!!

I make improve to my writing after some time. So many people I knows
are helping to me. No body can make improve to truth. Truth is truth.
Stupid Leada doesnt know to truth doesnt care for truth. She make
insult on my English. She say no body can have influence on adult
person. No body can teach any thing to her she is thinking she know
every thing. Es obvio Leada brain is not working correctly. How can
any body fix that?

Stupid Leada try & make cover over important point. No body have
rights for come here illegal & stay here illegal. This is US law.
Specially criminal illegal no have rights to make bad influcene on
stupid married guy make bad affect on little child. Es verdad que she
make bad thing happen for little child. No body can make good excuse
for some body like Illegal Uliana. She iis stripper & hooker use
American guy for try & get Green Card. Every body know to her now hwat
she is & what she do. I help for make this happen. Fin de cuento.