Illegal Alien Uliana she make destroy marriage try & marry stupid American guy!!!

Old December 19th 07, 10:28 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Default Illegal Alien Uliana she make destroy marriage try & marry stupidAmerican guy!!!

Louie wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...b23304834dba41

May be yo read this stupid Leada. So many people read what Louie is
writing & they have interest. They understand to what I think & they
not se quejan about my Spanglish. They write more what they think.
They understand to Illegal Immigration is important thing for discuss.

Yo write what yo want Stupid Leada I have no more interest conversar
con una persona torpe. Yo have no good informacion on human nature &
creo que no es posible que la aprenda. Yo bore me to dead & allso so
many other people yo bore to dead. I get so many email from other
people they saying this.

Saludos para siempre,
Louie
(I am Puerto Rican American Patriot & Family Man

What ever Lena.
The letter you put in the post.......
You are investimg too much time in this, and it's way too personal to
be just a *project*.
Why hasn't "Lena" posted anything herself?
Old December 19th 07, 10:54 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

I make big enjoyment of this.
Also, please take remedial reading, and writing classes so that you
may PROPERLY post a post in English. Nobody is reading because they do
not want to decipher you idiot version of English.

No body can show respect for yo to say this. My friend he look at yo
writing & see so many mistakes. May be 1 to 2 more mistake than Louie
makes. Haha yo get English class also class in make argue.

's in some sort of a mixture of Pidgin English and Pidgin Spanish,
spoken by the bottom strata of the Puerto Rican emigrant society in
New York.Since Puerto Rico is a US colony, these peoople got it made,
as they are entitled to be maintained and sustained by US taxpayers.
So, these botttom-feeders of the Puerto Rican society never learn
Spanish, never learn English, flood to New York, sit on welfare,
commit crimes, and hate Mexicans and other hard-working Hispanics, who
sneak into USA to work hard for their money.

That is just one of the replies to your post about this hooker in
another group. You ARE a troll.
Old December 20th 07, 12:03 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

On Dec 19, 1:38 pm, Louie wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p.../browse_thread...

May be yo read this stupid Leada. So many people read what Louie is
writing & they have interest. They understand to what I think & they
not se quejan about my Spanglish. They write more what they think.
They understand to Illegal Immigration is important thing for discuss.

Yo write what yo want Stupid Leada I have no more interest conversar
con una persona torpe. Yo have no good informacion on human nature &
creo que no es posible que la aprenda. Yo bore me to dead & allso so
many other people yo bore to dead. I get so many email from other
people they saying this.

Saludos para siempre,
Louie
(I am Puerto Rican American Patriot & Family Man)

Here is what people think about you, troll:

Louie View profile
More options Dec 17, 11:53 am

Newsgroups: alt.visa.us, misc.immigration.usa, rec.travel.europe,
soc.culture.baltics
From: Louie
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 08:53:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Illegal Immigrants are Criminals
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
Illegals are criminals for start & they do more crimes. They allways
laughing at people who doesnt brake US law. What? Some body think
they
only brake US law to come here & then they do all things correctly? I
laugh so much at this stupid thinking.

Illegals never to pay tax so they make pressure on alla us who pay
tax.

Illegals make steal ID and allso make fruad to get welfare & other
goverment service. They do so many other crime. Why is this? They
first show they have no respect for US or any law & then they see no
rason they doesnt brake other laws!!!

Every country have society. We make agree to live with goverment &
law
of every country. This ist true from ancient time of history. I think
this Amy want for anarchist. She seem so much like anarchist people
who think there need for no laws.

Lo siento mucho. People they not be ready for no laws in the world.
They behave correctly no need for laws. Ya we knows they doesnt do
this. Every body knows to this even little children.

Every body need for look at my post about IllegalUliana Abramova. She
make intent for fraud J1 visa to come here illegal & she make plan to
brake any family to marry any American guy for Green Card. She no
have
trouble in Russia just want to come to USA for fun & American $$$.
She
doesnt try for student visa she could get no problem. Only wants for
brake US law to come here. So much fun for Illegal Uliana to brake
laws!!! I think to no body ever make punish to her for bad acting in
alla her life.

Ahora mismo she want for stupid American guy to get divorce but he is
not divorcing! She make push for him to do this alla time. Look for
other guy for get her Green Card allso. De veras she does all bad
things. She is stripper & hooker & I sees to her. I knows to these
people. Ojala que I doesnt know to her I doesnt like this kind of
****
people. So many Illegals they behaving like Illegal Uliana & worst.
For sure she is common type of Illegal.

Who want these kind of people in USA??? What? Some body think
Illegals are good people? She is such common type of Illegal that
come
here. For sure we doesnt need more stripper & hooker in NY.

Regular Legal Immigration is OK! Si, we allways have legal immigrant
come here! Make predujice against regular legal immigrant is very
bad!
No
good reason for make predujice against hard worker black or woman or
legal immigrant people.

Some people are thinking no more Immigration I am not in agree with
them. Most people I think want only for end to Illegals. They want
for
enforce immigrant law. No body can say only haters & Klan people
doesnt want for Illegals. Thsi is total wrong thinking. This is not
truth.

Pero how we are predujice if we doesnt like to criminal people & if
we
doesnt like to bad acting illegal stripper & hooker? They should go
home or we put them in jail & deport to them.

Every body with clear thinking agree with this.

Saludos,
Louie
(I am Puerto Rican American Patriot & Family Man)

Reply Reply to author Forward Rate this post: Text
for clearing space

posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.

Mike O'Sullivan View profile
More options Dec 17, 1:39 pm

Newsgroups: alt.visa.us, misc.immigration.usa, rec.travel.europe,
soc.culture.baltics
From: Mike O'Sullivan
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 18:39:01 +0000
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
What language is this posted in?

[...]

J. Anderson View profile
More options Dec 17, 1:49 pm

Newsgroups: alt.visa.us, misc.immigration.usa, rec.travel.europe,
soc.culture.baltics
From: "J. Anderson"
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 20:49:47 +0200

Mike O'Sullivan wrote:
What language is this posted in?

Well, it's not a Baltic language as far as I'm able to determine, so
keep this away from soc.culture.baltics, please.

Reply Reply to author Forward Rate this post: Text
for clearing space

posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.

More options Dec 17, 5:47 pm

Newsgroups: alt.visa.us, misc.immigration.usa, rec.travel.europe,
soc.culture.baltics
From: "
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 14:47:41 -0800 (PST)
On Dec 17, 1:39 pm, Mike O'Sullivan wrote:

[...]

What's your point? Want to invoke the Patriot Act and have someone
sent to Guantámo just for throwing in a few words of Spanish?

It's interesting the self-centred American assumption that they have
to know every word of what everyone is saying. Everything has to
revolve around them, always and everywhere.

Reply Reply to author Forward Rate this post: Text
for clearing space

posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.

More options Dec 17, 7:35 pm

Newsgroups: alt.visa.us, misc.immigration.usa, rec.travel.europe,
soc.culture.baltics
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 16:35:23 -0800 (PST)
On Dec 17, 10:49 am, "J. Anderson" wrote:

Mike O'Sullivan wrote:
What language is this posted in?

Well, it's not a Baltic language as far as I'm able to determine, so
keep this away from soc.culture.baltics, please.

It's in some sort of a mixture of Pidgin English and Pidgin Spanish,
spoken by the bottom strata of the Puerto Rican emigrant society in
New York.Since Puerto Rico is a US colony, these peoople got it made,
as they are entitled to be maintained and sustained by US taxpayers.
So, these botttom-feeders of the Puerto Rican society never learn
Spanish, never learn English, flood to New York, sit on welfare,
commit crimes, and hate Mexicans and other hard-working Hispanics,
who
sneak into USA to work hard for their money.

Reply Reply to author Forward Rate this post: Text
for clearing space

posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.

Louie View profile
More options Dec 18, 10:20 pm

Newsgroups: alt.visa.us, misc.immigration.usa, rec.travel.europe,
soc.culture.baltics
From: Louie
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 19:20:34 -0800 (PST)
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
Haha!!! Aqui vkarlam say so many stupid things here. He doesnt like
my English & he have no good talent for argue. Only he can insult to
my English, haha!!! Any body can see his brain is not working well.

It's in some sort of a mixture of Pidgin English and Pidgin Spanish,
spoken by the bottom strata of the Puerto Rican emigrant society in
New York.Since Puerto Rico is a US colony, these peoople got it made,
as they are entitled to be maintained and sustained by US taxpayers.
So, these botttom-feeders of the Puerto Rican society never learn
Spanish, never learn English, flood to New York, sit on welfare,
commit crimes, and hate Mexicans and other hard-working Hispanics, who
sneak into USA to work hard for their money.

Mira. Es probable que this guy have no good info on any body never
understand to real truth. Puerto Rico is US Commowealth. He doesnt
understand to this he think we are COLONY, haha!!! This guy have no
good info on US historry. He doesnt know we are taxpaying allso. He
have no good working brain & only hate people for how they speak. He
have no interest in person have good or bad caracter. This guy doesnt
like to black people allso I think. His thinking people are good
quality when they speak well. May be he thik people have good quality
only have there antepasados come from UK haha. I think so he is
thinking this but never have pelotas for say this.

First problem is make predujice on people they are not white man.
Keep
rights away from woman and brown & black people. SEcond problem is
criminal acting. Illegals they are one type of criminal & they do
more
crimes. Por eso I wants for deport to all illegals & specially bad
acting hooker & stripper Illegal Uliana.

May be I have predujice for guys who are not typeing well. Entonces I
hates to this guy, haha!!! Yo undestand my joke I think. So stupid
this guy have interest in things have no important.

Mira. Read this guy Jim Horn what he writes. He have so many good
idea
& I am in agree wiht him mostly.

Saludos,
Louie
(I am Puerto Rican American Patriot & Family Man)

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org...php?id=1385914

Published: December 18, 2007

Illegal Immigration: More than Just a 'Buzzword'

Jim Horn

Immigration is a buzzword in America this political season. Actually,
the proper term is criminal lawbreaking illegal immigration, one that
politicians on the Left avoid like the plague, and certain
politicians
on the Right shudder at.

The plot is murky. Our own President seems unwilling to actively
control or limit illegal immigration. He has clearly shirked his oath
of office. He has gone so far as to refer to patriot volunteers along
the border as vigilantes, and to permit prosecution and the
imprisonment of two Border Patrol agents who shot and wounded a
criminal illegal alien drug smuggler. The criminal was rewarded with
liberal free access to the U.S.A., and the law enforcement officers,
Ramos and Campion, were sent to prison. Even some Democrats were
dismayed by this perfidy.

The issue is very serious as it encompasses national security. Our
borders are porous, and may become painfully so if they are not
already. Known terrorist organizations such as al Qaeda, Hamas, and
Hezbollah (and perhaps others not yet known) have established
branches
in northern Mexico. They teach their members Spanish and how to blend
in with illegals, and then assist those terrorists in hooking up with
people smugglers to get them over the border and into the United
States. There are over 40 clandestine chapters of the violent
terrorist group Hamas, and at least 20 clandestine chapters of
Hezbollah - along with hundreds of al Qaeda and other hate-filled
terrorists in the United States now. Many have entered via overland
routes from Mexico, and more are coming. They bring drugs, money,
weapons, disease, and more when they come. There are rumors that they
have, or are working to develop, ways to bring nuclear weapons in
over
the Mexican border.

Our President has, along with Mexican presidents Fox and Calderon,
worked hard to thwart controlling of the borders and building of the
wall that is so desperately needed between the U.S.A. and Mexico.
Even
environmental activists are in favor of the wall because of the human
filth and environmental devastation left behind by border jumpers.

Along with terrorists, big businesses are against border controls for
their own reasons. They like the cheap laborers to whom they owe no
fealty. They pay sub-par wages; abuse workers; avoid taxes, health
and
unemployment insurance, and a host of other expenses - and so they
support the politicos who oppose the wall. Those big businesses are
operating criminal enterprises, and their names are seen every day.

Among the losers are the people who have risked their lives, and
broken our laws, to get here to do the work. But we, the American
voters, are the biggest losers because we are most likely to fall
victim to acts of terrorism, criminals, exposure to diseases, our
taxes being squandered on programs that we don't want - the list
could
go on and on.

Members of our United States Congress have collectively sat on their
hands for 35 years regarding illegal immigration and a proper,
functioning, appropriate visa system for workers. Only because of the
activism of many Americans has Congress even seen fit to fund the
wall.

The criminal immigrant situation first came to a head 20 years ago,
and President Reagan was duped into generously signing off on an
amnesty bill, an unwise and unfortunate act that encouraged millions
of others to trample our borders in hopes of another such act.
Recently, Republican Senator and Presidential candidate John McCain
shot himself in the foot by joining notables such Senator Ted Kennedy
(D-MA) in attempting to foist off another amnesty bill. Since then,
others have tried to pass differently named bills that all looked
like, sounded like, and smelled like amnesty - something the majority
of Americans do not want.

Yes, we are all aware of the problems this would pose for Mexico, our
disloyal neighbor to the south. The corrupt and inefficient Mexican
government despises these poor, unwashed people more than anyone else
on earth. They represent the Mexican government's failure. Too bad!
Yes, the word is that by allowing these millions to pour over the
border every year as a pressure valve, to release pressure on the
Mexican government, we are doing a favor to Mexico. B-A-L-D-E-R-D-A-
S-
H!!!! We need to put pressure back onto the Mexican elite to make
them do the right thing by their own citizens for a change.

Simply put, amnesty is not a proper solution. It's not even a decent
stopgap measure. We, the voters, have spoken - yet Congress still
ignores our voices and has tried to sneak amnesty through in other
legislation. So far they have failed. Frankly, it stinks. It seems as
if Congress (both the Senate and the House of Representatives) is out
there sucking up campaign donations and bribes by whatever names from
big businesses who want to maintain the status quo.

With relatively low unemployment, there are clearly jobs for the
12-20
million workers who are here without visas. Accordingly, there is a
need for a workable, civilized worker visa program. Below is a list
of
suggestions for such a program:

* Give lawbreakers already here work transition period visas for
one-to-three years (lottery) based on established employment. Charge
$1,000 or more per visa per year, plus $2,500 for each family member
regardless of where he/she was born.

* Get information on employers. If the visa seekers can't/won't
provide information, no visa will be granted, and immediate
deportation will be the penalty. Fine employers $500+ for each
current
illegal employee.

* In the future (starting in 2009), fine criminal employers
$50,000 per illegal immigrant employee (no appeals, pay now) and put
repeat offenders in jail. Use these funds to apprehend (bounties,
etc.) criminals and to pay for repatriation of unemployed
lawbreakers,
etc., who can file their legal appeals from their home countries (the
ACLU can join them there to work on their cases).

* Visa seekers must be screened at their expense for communicable
and untreatable diseases, and be denied visas and sent home if they
are ill (or denied entry if they have not yet crossed the border).

* All visas will expire (no exceptions) at the end of their
terms.
New visas must be applied for and issued in their home countries
after
a mandatory six month waiting period, during which they can get re-
acquainted with their families and communities, etc. Charge $1,500 or
more for these new visas, plus $2,500 for each accompanying family
member.

* Establish an equitable world-wide quota system for guest worker
visas. No lions share to Mexicans. In fact, a reduction of visas to
Mexicans must prevail for at least 50 years to make up for the huge
volume of illegal immigrants already here, the past amnesty, etc.
There are consequences.

* Enforce the 14th Amendment. "Legacy" babies of illegal
immigrant
criminals who do not have visas are NOT eligible for citizenship.

* Guest workers would pay taxes and fees just as Americans, pay
into comprehensive mandatory medical plans, but not to Social
Security. They must enroll in retirement investment plans (a
mandatory
15% of their income with 7.5% contributions from employers) that
would
invest their funds, in their names, in their home countries where
they
can collect their pensions after returning home to stay (if they
withdrew the whole fund before the age of 70, they would never get
another U.S. visa of any type). They could NOT collect these benefits
in the U.S.A. With this, these new investors will develop and
maintain
a serious vested interest in their home nations, and vote
accordingly,
etc.

* They must follow separate, already established procedures for
immigrant visas which include getting in line ...

read more

Reply Reply to author Forward Rate this post: Text
for clearing space

posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.

More options Dec 18, 10:29 pm

Newsgroups: alt.visa.us, misc.immigration.usa, rec.travel.europe,
soc.culture.baltics
From: "
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 19:29:26 -0800 (PST)

Mike O'Sullivan wrote:
What language is this posted in?

Well, it's not a Baltic language as far as I'm able to determine, so
keep this away from soc.culture.baltics, please.

It's in some sort of a mixture of Pidgin English and Pidgin Spanish,
spoken by the bottom strata of the Puerto Rican emigrant society in
New York.Since Puerto Rico is a US colony, these peoople got it made,
as they are entitled to be maintained and sustained by US taxpayers.
So, these botttom-feeders of the Puerto Rican society never learn
Spanish, never learn English, flood to New York, sit on welfare,
commit crimes, and hate Mexicans and other hard-working Hispanics, who
sneak into USA to work hard for their money.

Thank you for sharing your perceptions and concerns.

You make a very clear distinction between legal and illegal
immigration. However, you might want to make some additional
distinctions between illegal immigrants who cross the border without
permission, but create productive and clean lives here, and illegal
immigrants who engage in further criminal activities. I'm somewhat
sympathetic to people who were born in countries misruled by corrupt
leaders, leave for the US, and work hard and contribute to the
general
society. As for illegal immigrants who cross the border and continue
to violate additional laws like identity theft or become involved in
criminal gangs, then let's immediately deport them. Groups like La
Raza have made a huge mistake by pretending that all illegal
immigrants are in the same situation. Some deserve a break; some do
not. Hint: violent felons have no place in our society!

Reply Reply to author Forward Rate this post: Text
for clearing space

posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.

Piero Giorgi View profile
More options Dec 19, 1:35 pm

Newsgroups: alt.visa.us, misc.immigration.usa, rec.travel.europe,
soc.culture.baltics
From: Piero Giorgi
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 10:35:54 -0800 (PST)

Louie wrote:
Illegals are criminals for start & they do more crimes. They allways
laughing at people who doesnt brake US law. What? Some body think they
only brake US law to come here & then they do all things correctly? I
laugh so much at this stupid thinking.

Ma vaffanculo, va...

Learn to write in English, you moron.
Start reading something else than the carton of your "Cap'n Crunch"
cereals and get an education.
THEN, and only then, write something intelligent, for a change.

You "Break" the law, you don't "Brake" it.
You "brake" when you are driving and you want to stop, using your
"Brakes".

Small culture, small brain... anything else is small, on you? :-)

Reply Reply to author Forward Rate this post: Text
for clearing space

posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.

Markku Grönroos View profile
More options Dec 19, 1:51 pm

Newsgroups: alt.visa.us, misc.immigration.usa
From: Markku Grönroos
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 20:51:16 +0200
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
"Piero Giorgi" kirjoitti
viestissä:

Louie wrote:
Illegals are criminals for start & they do more crimes. They allways
laughing at people who doesnt brake US law. What? Some body think they
only brake US law to come here & then they do all things correctly? I
laugh so much at this stupid thinking.

Ma vaffanculo, va...

Learn to write in English, you moron.
Start reading something else than the carton of your "Cap'n Crunch"
cereals and get an education.
THEN, and only then, write something intelligent, for a change.

You "Break" the law, you don't "Brake" it.
You "brake" when you are driving and you want to stop, using your
"Brakes".

Small culture, small brain... anything else is small, on you? :-)

Your response is most relevant and articulate but if you don't mind:
sod off
from rte.

Reply Reply to author Forward Rate this post: Text
for clearing space

posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.

More options Dec 19, 3:24 pm

Newsgroups: alt.visa.us, misc.immigration.usa, rec.travel.europe,
soc.culture.baltics
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 12:24:43 -0800 (PST)
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
On Dec 18, 7:29 pm, "

Mike O'Sullivan wrote:
[...]

not. Hint: violent felons have no place in our society!- Hide quoted text -

No argument here.

Reply Reply to author Forward Rate this post: Text
for clearing space

posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.

NewYorker View profile
More options Dec 19, 11:39 pm

Newsgroups: alt.visa.us, misc.immigration.usa, rec.travel.europe
From: "NewYorker"
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 22:39:10 -0600
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
UK never had recognized people of Hong Kong as British citizen. We
need to
look into treating Puerto Rico just like a colony and not giving them
US
Citizenship.

"Louie"

You were saying what about people deciphering your spanglish?????

I like what this guy had to say about your Spanglish:

Old December 20th 07, 12:47 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

On Dec 18, 5:00 pm, Louie wrote:
Haha!!! For sure this Leada is fake person. She make email address
Leada only less than one month. She pretend to be Leada & is some body
else.

Every body know to yo now stupid Leada!!!! I make expose on yo. Yo
bore every body to dead for sure with yo play so many game.

Saludos,
Louie

Louie View profile
More options Sep 16, 10:09 am

Newsgroups: alt.paranet.ufo
From: Louie
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 08:09:01 -0700
Subject: We want Deapraved Uliana Abramova, Illegal Stripper out of
USA!!!
I see this put on some Google groups by Mr Sanja Karam. Now post is
taken off & I put back.Very wrong what this illegal did, brake visa,
brake family, try & blackmail wife, get into university to. She does
all crimes, brake US immigration laws to. This is illegal and psycho
also. 1 of 25 people psycho like this stripper, doctrs saying.

The post disappear so here I put it again. what a sick chica so bad.
I see her picture to flat tits & no good face. they deport her bak to
russia soon I hope. No good stripper & bad person to.

Here is info for you to think about so protext self, family job &
country.

Picture of stripper, face like weseal
http://www.stripclublist.com/postimages/1055Uliana.jpg

Chat of stripper she plan to get into US illegal
http://www.site2date.com/chat/data/23597_35806.txt

For Report Illegal Alien
http://www.reportillegals.com/

More criminal like Stripper
http://blogcritics.org/archives/2005/10/23/080527.php

Louie

Louie

To Whom it May Concern:

Please be advised that Uliana Abramova, recently dismissed from
Scores
NY
West Side, is in flagrant violation of her Non-Immigrant J-1 Visa.
She
is
presently based in New York City, and it is likely that she will at
some
point seek employment at another New York City Strip Club.

It has come to our attention that Abramova has tried to prevent
widespread
knowledge of her illegal status She also attempted to coerce several
American men into marriage, in order to derive immigration benefits.
Abramova has in fact made serious threats against the wife of one of
the
men she seduced, the father of a four
year old child. Her immoral and unethical actions are endangering
the
integrity of this family, and the welfare of this child. Please see
the
original email she sent to this poor woman, directly following this
posting.

I must state unequivocally that all of the statements contained
herein
are
factual and verifiable. It is also true that the removal from the USA
of
Uliana Abramova would not normally be a matter of such urgency,
except
that she is a person who enjoys creating mischief and havoc. Abramova
is
an opportunisticm depraved person who acts without conscience nor
concern
for the welfare of any other person. She is therefore a liability to
anyone who may employ her or come into contact with her.

Abramova affects an innocent, naive demeanor but is predatory,
unpredicable and dangerous. She is a Russian native and speaks with
an
accent, is 5'5" tall and about 105 lbs., with an extremely slight
build and
wispy hair dyed red or blond. She has altered her appearance
considerably
in the past few years (several surgeries to replace a bulbous nose),
and
may continue to do so in the future.

We have documentation which indicates that:

(1) Abramova came to the USA with the definite intention of violating
the
conditions of her temporary, Non- Immigrant, nonrenewable J-1 Visa.

In her own words: Abramova planned and implemented a plan to obtain a
J-1
visa and then a Social Security number, and intented violation of
this
visa once she arrived in the USA. Entry into the USA was granted to
her
under the stipulation that she work as a camp counselor at CCUSA from
5/06
until 10/06. Abramova never showed up to work at the camp and she
also
remained in the USA past the term of her temporary visa, 10/06. She
is
therefore both in violation of her visa and in overstay.

(2) Before leaving Russia: Abramova had been "trolling" for likely
American men who might harbor her once she arrived in the USA
illegally.
This was done via at least one Russian dating web site, site2date. We
have
the
transcript of a chat between her and a man in Tacoma, WA and he has
sent
us additional emails between himself and Abramova.

Rumor has it that Abramova has been admitted to university, possibly
one
of those in the New York CUNY system. She has apparently accomplished
this
by falsifying admission documents.

Abramova is in fact not legally allowed to work or live anywhere in
the
USA. She was recently refused an F-1 (student visa) and therefore
should
not be attending college, either. To quote the words of an ICE agent:
"She
needs to go home."

Contact has been made with ICE and with the Compliance Unit,
Department of
State and Representative Jerrold Nadler of Manhattan Congressional
District 8. All of the above have been interested in the case
and have asked for details. We recently have received word of its
being
moved up to the next level. Apparently, the process of having her
removed
from the USA is well under way.

Please be good enough to take this information seriously. It should
serve
as a warning to avoid employing or associating with persons of this
description. By US Immigration Law, anyone who employs Abramova
or otherwise acts in any manner to enables her to stay in the USA is
guilty of "harboring," an offense punishable by 5 years in jail.

Please be good enough to advise your colleagues of this matter
privately.
Thus informed, they can act according to their own best judgement.

Sincerely yours,
Sanjay Karam, Esq.

cc: Immigration and Customs Enforcement (Department of Homeland
Security)

United States Department of State (Compliance Unit)

From: Louie
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 20:27:43 -0700
Subject: Deapraved Uliana

On Aug 30, 10:09 pm, John C. Randolph

On 2007-08-30 20:55:07 -0700, said:

To Whom it May Concern:

It *concerns* the cops, not the readers of the newsgroups you're
spamming this to. **** off.

-jcr

yeah. second that.

Nobody cares nobody interested in your opinon stupid guy. You like
this puta go **** her and die diseased!

I stay or go when I want to. Too bad for you! No moderation says I
want I can stay & you can stay & put your stupidass opion to.

Louie

I stay or go when I want to. Too bad for you! No moderation says I
want I can stay & you can stay & put your stupidass opion to.

Louie

Maybe you oughta check and see if the gordy loser and speedy superhero
duo need another roommate.
You seem as if you would fit right in with no trouble at all.

--
I'm an opinionated *******. Everything I post is my opinion. If you do
not like my opinions then killfile me - if you like my opinions then send

I fit with everybody everywhere pedazo de mierda. Si, eres hijo de
puta como dices. USA need more heros, ojala, not stupid guys like you
don't care about right and wrong. I dont have to kill yo, kill
yourself, pongas mierda en tu cara cuando hablas como burro.

Yo are the stupidass. I hope somebody take yo wife and **** her, what
yo deserve this & then this change yo mind. change everyting.

This country need heros, not stupidass, Yo like puta maybe like yo
say, ******* is true.

Louie

these words everybody knows even children.

hijo de puta = son of whore

pedazo de mierda = peice of ****

burro = donkey (small horse like dumbass)

here is no-good evil face of the whore. How you like this is woman
PUA??? she use men like toilet papar and brak up family. why you like
this? She change nose whole face nothing real or good. who pays for
this??? Stupid guys.

Newsgroups: alt.seduction.fast
From: Lori Koonce

Sounds like a bunch of sour grapes to me Louie.

Besides, why should any of us give even a tiny **** about what you
think? What's your standing in the community? If you're a guru, I've
never heard of you and neither has anyone else here either.

BTW, I notice you got that from a site for strippers. I know I'm only
a woman, but why would someone want to waste valuable time and effort
on a woman who is pretty jaded and not really all that intellegent?

Lori

Newsgroups: alt.seduction.fast
From: Louie
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 19:40:22 -0700

read more

clearing space

posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.

BRAK!!! View profile
(1 user) More options Sep 17, 6:19 am

Newsgroups: alt.paranet.ufo
From: "BRAK!!!"
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 06:19:41 -0500
Subject: We want Deapraved Uliana Abramova, Illegal Stripper out
of USA!!!
Who cares?
I'm sure you deserved everything you got....Karma wins everytime.

clearing space

posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.

More options Oct 2, 8:54 pm

Newsgroups: alt.paranet.ufo
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 18:54:25 -0700
of USA!!!
On Sep 17, 7:19 am, "BRAK!!!" wrote:

Who cares?
I'm sure you deserved everything you got....Karma wins everytime.

Stupid guy what is brak & who cares???

No body deserve bad karma illegal stripper but may be yo like weseal
face, who knows? May be yo like criminal psycho chica. Stupid stupid
guy this is not a fun date.

Picture link is broke now so I put it again but have to join ants
group to see
http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/at...attachmentid=4...

Louie

clearing space

posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.

More options Oct 3, 9:30 am

Newsgroups: alt.paranet.ufo
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 09:30:03 -0500
of USA!!!
Dear Louie...
Are you retarded?
The End

clearing space

posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.

More options Oct 4, 11:41 am

Newsgroups: alt.paranet.ufo
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 09:41:03 -0700
of USA!!!
On Oct 3, 10:30 am, wrote:

Dear Louie...
Are you retarded?
The End

Yo write stupid **** burro.

Retard is not me, is dumbass like yo, amigo. I allso think yo racist
scum or illegal haha!!!!!

May be yo stupid guy like Brak!!! may be criminal like alien stripper
to. So I make invite yo get out of USA allso!!!!

Yo go may be some place else out of USA yo not happy, haha!!!! So I
invite yo, be UNHAPPY, haha!!!!

Louie
I am Puerto Rican American

clearing space

posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.

More options Oct 16, 12:23 pm

Newsgroups: alt.paranet.ufo
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 10:23:14 -0700
of USA!!!
Elena Zilberman

clearing space

posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.

More options Oct 16, 12:52 pm

Newsgroups: alt.paranet.ufo
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 10:52:18 -0700
of USA!!!
ELENA ZILBERMAN

BROOKLYN NEW YORK

HUNTER COLLEDGE

clearing space

posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.

(1 user) More options Oct 16, 12:54 pm

Newsgroups: alt.paranet.ufo
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 10:54:07 -0700
of USA!!!
ELENA ZILBERMAN

BROOKLYN NEW YORK

HUNTER COLLEGE

clearing space

posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.

More options Oct 17, 8:36 pm

Newsgroups: alt.paranet.ufo
Date: 17 Oct 2007 18:36:31 -0700
of USA!!!
On Oct 16, 1:54 pm, wrote:

ELENA ZILBERMAN

BROOKLYN NEW YORK

HUNTER COLLEGE

Illegal Uliana she want to write now. So smart this stripper we give
her universtity degree before we depor t to her!!! She talk & write
she strip allso ****. So smart this stripper so perfect woman for all
man!!

We wants illgals out now!!! Yo go home now illegal stripper!!! Or we
deport to yo soon!!!

Louie

clearing space

posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.

More options Oct 18, 12:39 am

Newsgroups: alt.paranet.ufo
Date: 17 Oct 2007 22:39:48 -0700
of USA!!!
On Oct 16, 1:54 pm, wrote:

ELENA ZILBERMAN

BROOKLYN NEW YORK

HUNTER COLLEGE

Illegal Uliana she want to write now. So smart this stripper we give
her universtity degree before we depor t to her!!! She talk & write
she strip allso ****. So smart this stripper so perfect woman for all
man!!

We wants illgals out now!!! Yo go home now illegal stripper!!! Or we
deport to yo soon!!!

Louie

clearing space

posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.

More options Oct 18, 1:15 am

Newsgroups: alt.paranet.ufo
Date: 17 Oct 2007 23:15:45 -0700
of USA!!!
On Oct 16, 1:54 pm, wrote:

ELENA ZILBERMAN

BROOKLYN NEW YORK

HUNTER COLLEGE

Illegal Uliana she want to write now. So smart this stripper we give
her universtity degree before we depor t to her!!! She talk & write
she strip allso ****. So smart this stripper so perfect woman for all
man!!

We wants illgals out now!!! Yo go home now illegal stripper!!! Or we
deport to yo soon!!!

Louie

clearing space

posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.

More options Oct 18, 1:39 am

Newsgroups: alt.paranet.ufo
Date: 17 Oct 2007 23:39:34 -0700
of USA!!!

On Oct 16, 1:54 pm, wrote:

ELENA ZILBERMAN

BROOKLYN NEW YORK

HUNTER COLLEGE

clearing space

posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.

More options Oct 18, 2:09 am

Newsgroups: alt.paranet.ufo
Date: 18 Oct 2007 00:09:15 -0700
of USA!!!
On Oct 16, 1:54 pm, wrote:

ELENA ZILBERMAN

BROOKLYN NEW YORK

HUNTER COLLEGE

Louie is crazy not stupid. No hay problema.

Illegal Uliana want to talk now. Stupid weseal face she do all thing,
strip, ****, talk. So much smart this stripper. Perfect woman for
ever
man, haha. Give her Noble Prize she so smart like Gore.

Get out of NY out of USA Illegal stripper!!!! Yo say some thing they
throw you out soon!!!!! I am laugher allso.

clearing space

posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.

More options Oct 22, 10:43 pm

Newsgroups: alt.paranet.ufo
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 20:43:19 -0700
of USA!!!
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
On 16 oct, 13:54, wrote:

ELENA ZILBERMAN

BROOKLYN NEW YORK

HUNTER COLLEGE

This I think Mrs. Lena. Yo need hide she doesnt. Everyone know what
yo
do illegal stripper. Dumbass stripper get out of NY out of USA!!!!!

Go home Ugly Uliana Illegal!!! Ojala yo go home now this one good
thing yo do for life. I think yo do nothing good ever. Only use
people
& do for self.

Louie

Reply Reply to author Forward Rate this post: Text
for clearing space

posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.

Louie View profile
More options Nov 29, 10:37 am

Newsgroups: alt.paranet.ufo
From: Louie
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 07:37:18 -0800 (PST)
of USA!!!
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
http://www.star-telegram.com/245/story/290662.html

The best-kept secret: Enforcement actually works
By ERNEST ISTOOK
The Heritage Foundation

Once again, the states are rebelling against Washington.

Fed up with dithering in D.C., states are proving that enforcement
works. Enforcement can not only prevent illegal immigration but
actually reverse it.

Illegal immigrants by the tens of thousands are leaving states that
have adopted tough new laws -- Colorado, Georgia, Arizona and now
Oklahoma. Local efforts are being launched too quickly to count,
involving more than 100 communities so far.

When denied jobs or public benefits, many illegals return to Mexico.
Others move within the U.S. to areas with local amnesty policies.

Left-leaning groups are on the move, too, flocking to the courts in
efforts to block state and local enforcement. Only Congress is
standing still -- except for backsliding efforts to push more back-
door amnesty.

The details of the state and local laws vary, but the impact is
consistent. Typically, they deny public benefits to illegal
immigrants
and try to make sure that employers don't hire them.

Oklahoma's law kicked in Thursday. Hispanic leaders claim that 25,000
illegal persons departed the Sooner State before the measure went
into
effect. Businesses that catered to them say their sales are down 20
percent. They're backing a lawsuit challenging the new crackdown.

But the crackdown is a gain for taxpayers. Estimates show that
illegal
immigrants cost Oklahoma taxpayers $200 million a year, mostly for
education and healthcare.

Arizona's new employer sanctions don't start until Jan. 1. A half
million undocumented people supposedly are awaiting the outcome of
court challenges, but The Arizona Republic still reports the
outmigration already tops 100 per day.

Because of Georgia's new law, businesses with an illegal-alien
customer base have seen sales drop as much as 40 percent. And money
wired from Georgia to Mexico and Central America declined. Similar
sales drops are reported elsewhere.

Colorado supplemented its new laws with a special detachment of state
troopers. An Aug. 31 report to the governor said the first month's
results "exceed anyone's expectations," catching 150 illegal
immigrants plus those who smuggle them.

State legislators this year introduced some 1,400 immigrant-related
bills, and 182 became law. Local ordinances were proposed or adopted
in 104 cities and counties.

Bucking the trend is Illinois, which passed a law prohibiting
employers from using a federal database to screen out illegal
immigrants. That's where the litigation trend cuts both ways: The
Department of Homeland Security is suing Illinois to force it to
comply, saying the state can't pick and choose which federal laws to
obey.

Current federal enforcement remains limited, focused on illegals who
have committed violent crimes but not on illegal immigration
generally.

So-called sanctuary/amnesty cities are clearly violating federal law,
as New York City learned from a U.S. Supreme Court ruling in 2000.
It's time for the feds to use that precedent and take other cities
and
state scofflaws to court.

The battleground is swiftly shifting into court, where activist
judges
are eager to side with border violators. One judge blocked federal
officials from notifying millions of employers that their workers may
be using false Social Security numbers. Hazleton, Pa., had its local
ordinance struck down. More lawsuits are pending. Enforcement works,
but liberals want to stifle it before people realize that.

The big claim is that immigration is solely a federal issue. If
activist judges block state and local enforcement, the public
reaction
could rival the anger over decisions about abortion and forced
busing.

But there's a difference this time: Those controversial rulings
claimed that the Constitution barred action by any level of
government.

By demonstrating that enforcement works, state and local governments
are clarifying the issues, and tens of thousands of illegal
immigrants
are self-deporting. The public outcry that defeated the amnesty bill
this spring has found a new outlet, keeping the heat on Washington
all
the way into the 2008 elections.
Ernest Istook is a distinguished fellow at the Heritage Foundation.
He
served 14 years as a Republican congressman from Oklahoma.

It seems that only you, Lena, care about the stripper-lol
Old December 21st 07, 04:25 AM posted to alt.child-support
Louie

It seems that only you, Lena, care about the stripper-lol

Leada yo make expose on self. No body can believe yo have good working
brain ahorita.

Mira!!! Every body can read what stupid Leada write she make more
insult on Louie on alt.russian.z1 group. Yo like to have some fun yo
can read what she write.

Old December 22nd 07, 10:37 PM posted to alt.child-support
Louie

Mira amigos! Hay noticias.

Despues de un dia Louie goes bak to Puerto Rico. My wife me echa de
menos so much & I miss to her allso. Now I am finish with visit to my
daughter in NY hasta que el ano que viene. I doesnt have computer en
mi casa y por eso no voy a escribir nada en los grupos por un rato por
lo menos. Quiza I make visit to San Juan I use to computer de nuevo
pero no lo creo cuando voy alli.

Les prometo que despues de un ano mejore de escribir ingles much! I
hopes to every body think I make help for deport to illegals. I hopes
to here ICE make deport to Psycho Illegal Uliana Abramova they are
take to long. No body can be save mientras ella esta en USA!!!

For this group only I says no body should forget Leada is ffake person
for sure not true person. She only make email Leada for one month. Es
probable que before to this she make email Sarah may be Illiana. Quien
sabe? Yo needs to know no body need to understand fake person what she
is.

You are a troll.

I try for make deport to Illegal she is marriage braker. Entonces
Leada call to me troll. I says she is BRUJA may be HIJA DE DIABLO may
be PUTA!!! May be this is correct & por eso she make excuse to Illegal
Uliana brake marriage & work as stripper & puta.

I try allways for be useful man. I think to I make succeed of this.

Saludos hasta el ano que viene,

Old December 23rd 07, 12:25 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

On Dec 22, 5:37*pm, Louie wrote:
[...]

So you don't work, Can't write English, yet you feel you have the
right to dictate who comes into the USA!

You have been posting the same crap since September! How in the hell
does someone as ignorant as you find a job where you get over 3 months
vacation!!!????

Unless you don't have a job in P.R......
How do you support your wife???? American tax dollars?????
Old December 24th 07, 06:12 AM posted to alt.child-support
Louie

Hahaha!!! Hola hija de diablo Leada. Estoy listo para salir after one
hour.

So you don't work, Can't write English, yet you feel you have the
right to dictate who comes into the USA!

Puerto Rico is part of USA. Yo doesnt know to this???? Every body else
they know.

For sure I make improve to English more fast than yo.

You have been posting the same crap since September! How in the hell
does someone as ignorant as you find a job where you get over 3 months
vacation!!!????

Unless you don't have a job in P.R......
How do you support your wife???? American tax dollars?????

We have own bussiness in Puerto Rico my wife dirije when I visit to my
daughter in NY & help to her. Tambien I has work in NY allso come se
lo dije so many time. I thinks to yo doesnt remember any thing more
than 5 minute.

Like I say Puerto Rico is part of USA & es obvio que yo doesnt know to
this Leada!!!! Yo need more info yo read about us some time. Pero no
creo que es posible que usted aprenda cualquier cosa.

Any body can see yo have no hope for learn any thing. Por lo menos
Russia guys they can learn some thing. Yo doesnt have good ensenanza.
Yo doesnt try for improve. Yo make obvio que usted es muy torpe. Yo
say racist thing alla time. No body can forget allso yo make fake
email & yo are de veras Sarah may be Iliana. No body should have
respect for yo.

Voy a divertirme mucho en el avion pensando en llegar a casa. I doesnt
like to speak with yo. Todos los mujeres en Puerto Rico son tan
simpaticas. Ellas nunca pierden tanto tiempo discutiendo como usted.

I never to speak with yo again & yo can have big party now. Perdon I
make big mistake haha!!! Yo doesnt like to this porque yo like for
make insult me so much!!!!

Saludos y Feliz Navidad a Todos,
Louie
Old December 25th 07, 01:02 AM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Louie wrote:
[...]

You own your own business, but you have no internet in P.R?
What a lucrituve investment you have.