transitional families

Old July 5th 07, 09:18 PM posted to alt.child-support
cali_zsale

Default transitional families

I am writing with observation that there seems to be a need for
positive literature for transitional families. Change is the only
guarantee in life and as a result we each experience growth
opportunities on a regular basis... we may blossom or wither. The
choice is ours.

After reflecting and meditating on our family's growth opportunity,
Many Faces of Family was conceived in 2005 and is now being published
via AuthorHouse in 2007. Many Faces of Family is a multi-lingual
(English, Spanish & French) book addressing an international need for
a light-hearted story discussing changes in home life. This book is
written for children from 2 - 8 year olds, explaining that there are
many faces of family and that Mommy and Daddy will always love them
and be Mother and Father even if not living under the same roof. This
book is open ended, so it may appeal to a wide variety of contemporary
families and situations (separated, divorced, incarcerated, absent,
etc.). Many Faces of Family illustrates that family is broader than it
may first appear giving guidance and healthy tips to cope with change,
which is to be taken in by both child and reader.

Should you be interested in a sneak peek, please go to www.manyfacesoffamily.com.

In closing, of course I am interested in learning your views of the
changing make-up of today's families, please share. Thank you for your
cooperation and efforts toward the next generation's well being.

Old July 6th 07, 05:02 PM posted to alt.child-support
Kenneth S.

Quite a few years ago, Senator Patrick Moynihan talked about "defining
down deviancy," by which he meant overwhelming tendency for various interest
groups to try to persuade the general public that what they had regarded as
deviant behavior was really only a variant of normal. The message below is
an example of what Moynihan was talking about.

What has been going on for about 30 years or so in the U.S. and other
Western countries is the DESTRUCTION of families, not the creation of
transitional families. The "many faces of family" approach is a way of
accelerating that process. Eventually, the concept of the family will
become meaningless -- just as the concept of white as a color becomes
meaningless if it is defined to include all shades of gray, up to and
including black.

ps.com...