Where's Moon?

Old June 23rd 07, 09:29 PM posted to alt.child-support
Werebat

Default Where's Moon?

What ever happened to that loveable muppet, Moonie?

- Ron ^*^

Old June 23rd 07, 10:29 PM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

"Werebat" wrote
What ever happened to that loveable muppet, Moonie?

==
Geez, what took you so long to notice? She's been gone since January.

Old June 24th 07, 03:20 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Gini" wrote in

Geez, what took you so long to notice? She's been gone since January.

Maybe she finally figured out there's more to life than frequenting this NG
for entertainment?

Old June 24th 07, 05:57 AM posted to alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

"Werebat" wrote in message
What ever happened to that loveable muppet, Moonie?

I miss the Lesbian Avengers more because they were so radical in their
thinking about parenting without fathers.

Or Brandi the mom who only posed for non-pornographic nude photos in "good
taste" and couldn't understand how her "modeling job" could be a subject of
custody debate.

Or the bi-sexual woman who couldn't understand how her lifestyle might have
an impact on a judge's custody decision-making.

And the Yuma gang who were Crystal a single mom, her aunt who owned a huge
Arizona ranch but went to Hawaii leaving Crystal in charge, their state
penitentiary convict men who lavished them with expensive gifts, etc. based
on their most recent personality profiles.

Old June 24th 07, 08:08 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

"Werebat" wrote in message
What ever happened to that loveable muppet, Moonie?

I miss the Lesbian Avengers more because they were so radical in their
thinking about parenting without fathers.

Or Brandi the mom who only posed for non-pornographic nude photos in "good
taste" and couldn't understand how her "modeling job" could be a subject
of
custody debate.

Or the bi-sexual woman who couldn't understand how her lifestyle might
have
an impact on a judge's custody decision-making.

And the Yuma gang who were Crystal a single mom, her aunt who owned a huge
Arizona ranch but went to Hawaii leaving Crystal in charge, their state
penitentiary convict men who lavished them with expensive gifts, etc.
based
on their most recent personality profiles.

Ah, yes--the good old days. We do attract an interesting crowd. chuckle

Old June 24th 07, 08:49 AM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

"Bob Whiteside" wrote

"Werebat" wrote
What ever happened to that loveable muppet, Moonie?

I miss the Lesbian Avengers more because they were so radical in their
thinking about parenting without fathers.

Or Brandi the mom who only posed for non-pornographic nude photos in "good
taste" and couldn't understand how her "modeling job" could be a subject
of
custody debate.

Or the bi-sexual woman who couldn't understand how her lifestyle might
have
an impact on a judge's custody decision-making.

And the Yuma gang who were Crystal a single mom, her aunt who owned a huge
Arizona ranch but went to Hawaii leaving Crystal in charge,

==
OMG, you said Cry__al. I thought we agreed not to say Cry__al.

Old June 24th 07, 09:08 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"Gini" wrote in message

"Bob Whiteside" wrote

"Werebat" wrote
What ever happened to that loveable muppet, Moonie?

I miss the Lesbian Avengers more because they were so radical in their
thinking about parenting without fathers.

Or Brandi the mom who only posed for non-pornographic nude photos in
"good
taste" and couldn't understand how her "modeling job" could be a subject
of
custody debate.

Or the bi-sexual woman who couldn't understand how her lifestyle might
have
an impact on a judge's custody decision-making.

And the Yuma gang who were Crystal a single mom, her aunt who owned a
huge
Arizona ranch but went to Hawaii leaving Crystal in charge,

==
OMG, you said Cry__al. I thought we agreed not to say Cry__al.

I'm knocking on wood! chuckle

Old June 24th 07, 09:03 PM posted to alt.child-support
Kenneth S.

"Werebat" wrote in message
What ever happened to that loveable muppet, Moonie?

- Ron ^*^

Everyone's gone to the moon . . . .

Moon Shyne Werebat Child Support 5 August 19th 05 04:39 PM
Wow, this is fascinating, Moon Shyne... Werebat Child Support 0 August 11th 05 03:59 AM
The moon play the crow nedelec General 0 March 25th 05 09:42 PM
I s there a full moon or something?? Dicktop_Stud General 3 August 24th 04 05:28 AM
full moon? Liz S. Reynolds Pregnancy 18 December 6th 03 05:42 AM