Roll call...

Old June 9th 04, 06:48 PM
KimandJuan

Default Roll call...

I am Kimberly (25) married to DH Juan (30). We have a four year old, Alexis
Iliana (4) who is starting Kindergarten this fall!!!! We also have 20 month
old twin girls(zygosity unknown), Emma Elidia and Aislyn Gabriela. I am from
Hawaii and my husband is from Mexico. We met here in Central Texas while going
to college. We are staying busy trying to find any way to stay cool this
summer!

I look forward to getting know all the newbies and finding out how all the
oldies are doing!

~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
come see us...
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aislynemma/
Old June 10th 04, 11:01 AM
Julie

I'm Julie (40 -- ouch), DH is 39 (and never lets me forget the difference).
Our twins Chris and Erica will be 7 next month and are finishing first grade
in the same class, and have opted to stay together for second grade as well.
We had no reason to suspect twins, so they were a surprise (discovered 3
months before they were born). They were born a little over 5 weeks early
via C-section (twin A breech), and I worked until the day before they were
born.

They're both still small for their age -- Erica has yet to break the
40-pound mark! -- but what they lack in size, they make up for in being
terrific kids. We live in northern New Hampshire where there's lots and
lots of room to play.

Julie
Mom to Erica & Chris, 07/97

Old June 10th 04, 02:11 PM
Catherine

I'm Catherine (26) and dh Kasey (26). We live in Columbia, M. We have
a ds, Kenneth who is 7 and excited to be going into 2nd grade. We
recently had b/g twins McKynleigh and Kole who are 11 wks old. Both of
us are trying to finish school. Dh is in trade school trying to get
done with a welding trade and I am abt to start working on my masters
in Aug. Masters of Education-counseling psychology.

Old June 10th 04, 03:13 PM
GandSBrock

I'm Stephanie (39), married for 16 years. Jake and Ryan fraternal FET boys 4
1/2 years old (ack! soon to be 5 and start kindergarten this fall). Currently
in Kansas, but next week we move to Virginia. The house is a disaster. This
will be move #4 for the boys (if you don't count the move while in utero). :-(
Stephanie
Jake and Ryan 9/3/99

Old June 10th 04, 03:13 PM
GandSBrock

I'm Stephanie (39), married for 16 years. Jake and Ryan fraternal FET boys 4
1/2 years old (ack! soon to be 5 and start kindergarten this fall). Currently
in Kansas, but next week we move to Virginia. The house is a disaster. This
will be move #4 for the boys (if you don't count the move while in utero). :-(
Stephanie
Jake and Ryan 9/3/99

10 month roll call teapot Breastfeeding 3 April 11th 04 07:37 AM
6 month roll call Kathy Breastfeeding 10 March 16th 04 05:36 PM
5 month roll call teapot Breastfeeding 13 November 12th 03 08:59 AM
4-month roll call. AlenasMom Breastfeeding 19 November 12th 03 12:49 AM
October birthdays roll call AGreen1209 Pregnancy 10 September 26th 03 09:10 PM