how much sleep is too much?

Old October 14th 05, 09:31 AM
Linz

Default how much sleep is too much?

Anne Rogers wrote:
Are there any bugs going around, where you are? If so, could be
that. But if you're worried, call NHSDirect.

I actualled called my child and family team, they had me bring her
into baby clinic which happened to be this afternoon, of course she
was wide awake, they checked her over and weighed her and told us to
watch her carefully for the next few days, she was fast asleep again
very soon after!

How is she now?

Old October 16th 05, 04:20 AM
Anne Rogers

I actualled called my child and family team, they had me bring her
into baby clinic which happened to be this afternoon, of course she
was wide awake, they checked her over and weighed her and told us to
watch her carefully for the next few days, she was fast asleep again
very soon after!

How is she now?

she's fine, the theory is she probably had a cold or something, that had
minimal symptoms visible to us and she was just sleeping it off, since then
I have developed a stinker of a cold, so it's not surprising,

Anne