A & A are 2!

Old September 29th 04, 06:54 PM
Megan Byrne

Default A & A are 2!

Quick update....we had our party yesterday with the remnants of TS
Jeanne blasting 7 inches of rain on us. We had a Nemo party and their
cake was amazing....done up like the bottom of the ocean with Nemo
figures. I have tons of pics and will get a link up soon. Where does the
time go......Kimberley, you're up next!

Megan~
Mommy to wonder twins
Aidan & Alexis....2 years old!!

Old September 29th 04, 09:30 PM
Missy in Indiana

Happy Birthday, Aidan and Alexis! Seems like just yesterday...sigh

I'm glad they had a wonderful time
Missy in Indiana http://hometown.aol.com/mhrust/overviewforng.html
Morgan Olivia & Julia Lucille 4/28/01 (YAY!)

Old September 29th 04, 10:10 PM
Jack H.

"Megan Byrne" wrote in message
Quick update....we had our party yesterday with the remnants of TS
Jeanne blasting 7 inches of rain on us. We had a Nemo party and their
cake was amazing....done up like the bottom of the ocean with Nemo
figures. I have tons of pics and will get a link up soon. Where does the
time go......Kimberley, you're up next!

Ah, I remember when they were born!

Time move quickly but in a slow way.

Nice to know some one is going through similar things!

Happy Birthday!
Glad the party went well!

Megan~
Mommy to wonder twins
Aidan & Alexis....2 years old!!

Jack

Old September 30th 04, 02:05 AM
Andrea

Happy Belated Birthday to Aiden and Alexis! I'm glad to hear it went well.
Where do you live Megan? We got TONS of wind and rain on Monday. Our
electricity was out for about 7 hours.

Andrea
twin girls-Madison & Jordan
4 yrs. old
Old September 30th 04, 04:22 AM
Megan Byrne

Andrea,
You are in VA aren't you? We're on the East coast of NJ.

Megan~
Mommy to wonder twins
Aidan & Alexis....2 years old!!

Old October 1st 04, 02:33 AM
KimandJuan

I know, I know! The big day is tomorrow and the party is on Saturday. I am
already overwhelmed... 5, 2 yr olds and their siblings and parents, my husbands
immediate family of 10 and a huge moonwalk! Why do I do this to myself?! I
have been on a man hunt for an Elmo face cake pan to no avail... I am sure we
will have great fun though! We are all excited, most of all big sis. She is
so proud.

Wish us luck... and no rain please!
~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
come see us...
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aislynemma/
Old October 1st 04, 02:45 AM
Andrea

You are in VA aren't you? We're on the East coast of NJ.

No, we live in S. Carolina. My parents live in VA.

Andrea
twin girls-Jordan & Madison
4 yrs. old
Old October 1st 04, 03:39 AM
Missy in Indiana

Why do I do this to myself?!

Because you waited a long time to celebrate such a special day and you'll all
have a blast! Just think, you'll have roughly 350 days to plan the next
one! LOL!

Here's to no rain and a GREAT time!

Missy - who's working on year 4 in my mind

Old October 1st 04, 08:08 PM
Catherine

Late post!! Happy Birthday. Glad to hear the party went well.

Catherine