Autism message

Old August 22nd 05, 10:12 PM
CWatters

wrote in message
oups.com...
Majusmaximum wrote:

The chlorella is supposed to bind to ("suck up") and carry
out the mercury, though this is a relatively un-researched field,
and I am sure better remedies must exist.

Better be careful where you grow it then. It might absorb mercury from
poluted soil/air.

Old August 22nd 05, 10:57 PM
Mark Probert

Jeff wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

I have to clarify that the reason I jumped
into this debate was to attract some attention,
because I do have a message for parents
whose children are affected. Even though
thimerosal has been 'removed' from the
vaccinations, I do believe there are a lot
of affected parents.

So I wish people who read this will spread
the message.

Basically the message is this:

Why do you have to care about the politics of this?
All you need to know is that there is a slight
chance mercury is the culprit.

There is a slight chance that George Bush made an intelligent decision in
his life.

I know of one. He appointed Nora Volkow as head of NIDA. That is his
only 100% ability appointment I am aware of.
Old August 22nd 05, 11:10 PM
Majusmaximum

Good point. Chlorella is not something that people grow in their gardens,
tho. Cilantro (Chinese parsley) is.

Maybe cilantro being an accumulator substance for mercury when ground up &
put in a capsule (is that how it's taken?) does not necessarily mean that
it accumulates mecury when growing. I think I'm going to look this up.

Old August 22nd 05, 11:24 PM
Majusmaximum

If that is the truth that you have 2 special needs kids - and I don't know
who to trust any more - then you must have your hands full. And I am so
sorry that there has been no "cure" so far, in your case.

I would only ask that you hold orthodox medical practitioners and drug
companies to the same standards that you expect of others - ordinary folk
who are unwilling to ever, ever give up on their own or their children's
health. Never give up.

Old August 23rd 05, 12:24 AM
LadyLollipop

"Jeff" wrote in message
. net...

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message
nk.net...

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

snip Jeff showing his butt?

If mercury is the culprit, and you do NOT try
a cure, you have hurt your child's future.

Considering all of the evidence that autism is NOT caused by mercury,
this is a huge "if."

It is peoples' children!!!!!!!!!!

Consider ALL.

I am considering this. I am also considering that you are exposing
children to an unproven treatment that will waste time, money and effort,
with absolutely no evidence that it will do any good.

Wrong as usual.

And there is no evidence that the treatment is even safe.

Wrong as usual.

Rather than waste efforts on this stupid treatment,

It isn't stupid.

it makes much more sense to concentrate on things that have been shown to
work.

Your sense is to follow whatever *organized medicine* has taught you.

Like the statement made above.

Let us find out the risk.

It was found in Japan that cilantro can
chelate mercury. Reports also say that
chlorella can help in the chelation process.

Peer-reviewed references that they actually help when given as
directed.

Too bad *organized medicine* is so far outdated, they don't know the
simple things.

http://www.drlaurathompson.com/scicn...tal%20Toxicity

The reason they don't know these simple things is that these simple
things are false. Heavy metal poisoning does not cause ADHD or autism.

You are in denial, Jeff.

http://www.healingwithnutrition.com/...cexposure.html

http://www.lewrockwell.com/miller/miller14.html

http://www.testfoundation.org/thimerosal.htm

http://www.testfoundation.org/aluminumvaccines.htm

The first site, whether you realize it or not, is a commercial site trying
to sell a product.

Health Articles by Dr. Laura Thompson

The testing foundation sites don't work, at least on my computer.

http://www.altcorp.com/DentalInforma...ngressacts.htm

Try that.

Look at the low quality of references on the second site.

What *low quality* would that be?

Many of which were discredited

Discredited by whom?

Donald Miller is a cardiac surgeon and Professor of Surgery at the
University of Washington in Seattle

and few, if any, are from the peer-reviewed research.

Back to peer-reveiwed again, Jeff??

You sound like a broken record.

See:

http://tinyurl.com/beud6

I am not in denial. I am able to discern accurate information from
inaccurate information. The information you provide is inaccurate, IMHO.

IMHO, you are in denial and are NOT able to discern accurate information
from
inaccurate information.

However, selling a variety of products does help the sponsor of web
pages make money.

Health Articles by Dr. Laura Thompson

Dr. Thompson has her Ph.D. in plant physiology. The web site she writes
for (http://www.drlaurathompson.com/) is trying to make money. Enough
said.

pat reply # 5904395039485093485094850948

snip showing your butt again

Unlikely. Even kids with autism sometimes go to college. And most kids
are capable of going to college.

Oh? Cite evidence, please.

In some communities, more than half the kids go to college. Considering
that there is very little evidence that people in other communities are
less intelligent (they just happen to have the wrong color skin or the
wrong ethnic background or not enough money), people in other communities
can achieve just as much as people in the better off communities.
Therefore, I beleive that most people have the intelligence to go to
college.

Nothing about kids with autism going to college there. You got a bit windy,
Jeff.

Cliantro and chlorella are basically food,
not medicines. An honest pediatrician cannot
stop you from trying this, anymore than
they can stop you from feeding your
child spinach and apples.

But an honest pediatician would tell you you are wasting your time.

Wrong, that would be lying.

Provide me with the peer-reviewed evidence that cliantro and chlorella
really does anything to help kids with autism.

I have provided you with truth about peer-reviewed. You have a closed
mind.

You have provided me with opinion about peer-review. And a losy one at
that.

No, that's just an *organized medicine* opinion.

There's been plenty of other articles posted about peer review.

YOU deny them ALL.

Let us say you did this for a month, and
nothing happened. You are no worse.

And if you did this for a month, and if you see
a "shock to the system" recovery, what have
you gained?

Except that mercury is NOT the cause of autism.

ZZzz.

BTW, Jeff, NEWFLASH, mice are used for research.

I am quite well aware of that.

Uh huh. Sure you are.

I have seen mice used for immunological research.

*Should I ever get a pet female rat, I will be sure to take this into
account*
.
*If I ever get mice, I will be sure to not vaccinate them*.

Correct. I won't vaccination my mice.

Copyrighted material deleted.

Jeff

Study restored:

Copyright material deleted again. People who wish to see it can easily
find it.

Jeff

Find it where, Jeff??

I guess, you aren't even polite enough to post the URL?

How rude!

http://www.flu.org.cn/news/2004986362.htm

Old August 23rd 05, 02:50 AM
Jeff

"Jeff" wrote in message
. net...

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message
nk.net...

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

snip Jeff showing his butt?

If mercury is the culprit, and you do NOT try
a cure, you have hurt your child's future.

Considering all of the evidence that autism is NOT caused by mercury,
this is a huge "if."

It is peoples' children!!!!!!!!!!

Consider ALL.

I am considering this. I am also considering that you are exposing
children to an unproven treatment that will waste time, money and effort,
with absolutely no evidence that it will do any good.

Wrong as usual.

Evidence to support your claim, please. Saying I am wrong is not helpful.

And there is no evidence that the treatment is even safe.

That is correct.

Wrong as usual.

That is incorrect.

Rather than waste efforts on this stupid treatment,

It isn't stupid.

Let's see: It doesn't work, there is no evidence that the thing that it is
trying do to (reduce mercury) has anything to do with autism, and the
treatment has minimal effect on mercury levels in the blood.

it makes much more sense to concentrate on things that have been shown to
work.

Your sense is to follow whatever *organized medicine* has taught you.

Not knowing what *you* mean by "organized medicine," I can't agree or
disagree with this comment. However, my sense to follow the evidence.

Like the statement made above.

Exactly, my statements are based on the evidence.

[...]

I am quite well aware of the garbage that Dan Burton is spreading. Thanks.

Look at the low quality of references on the second site.

What *low quality* would that be?

The Congressional Record on Dan Burton's hearings. Dan Burton has concluded
that his grandson was hurt by vaccines. Not very objective testimony.
Safeminds is not an organization known to be openminded. Clarkson's article
doesn't talk about autism. Baylock is a quack.

Many of which were discredited

Discredited by whom?

Scientists.

Donald Miller is a cardiac surgeon and Professor of Surgery at the
University of Washington in Seattle

Some doctor. Look at the low quality of his references.

and few, if any, are from the peer-reviewed research.

Back to peer-reveiwed again, Jeff??

considering that is the standard in science, yes.

You sound like a broken record.

Only because I expect quality references.

[...]

I never claimed there was. I said that most kids have the ability to go to
college.

Cliantro and chlorella are basically food,
not medicines. An honest pediatrician cannot
stop you from trying this, anymore than
they can stop you from feeding your
child spinach and apples.

But an honest pediatician would tell you you are wasting your time.

Wrong, that would be lying.

Provide me with the peer-reviewed evidence that cliantro and chlorella
really does anything to help kids with autism.

I have provided you with truth about peer-reviewed. You have a closed
mind.

You have provided me with opinion about peer-review. And a losy one at
that.

No, that's just an *organized medicine* opinion.

I am sorry, but I don't know what you mean by "organized medicine." I am not
part of the AMA, AAP or any medical group, except for some science groups.

Anyway, your opinion about peer-review, I am sure is not an opinion of
"organized medicine." My opinion is *my* own opinion. If what you think of
as organized medicine agrees with it, so be it. By it is my own opinion. If
you disagree, back your claim.

There's been plenty of other articles posted about peer review.

YOU deny them ALL.

Sorry, I have not read all of the articles. I don't deny any of them. I
either agree with them or not. In the case of the article in this thread, I
disagree with it.
(...)

Copyright material deleted again. People who wish to see it can easily
find it.

Jeff

Find it where, Jeff??

By looking at the thread.

I guess, you aren't even polite enough to post the URL?

Why would I? The URL is available in the thread.

(...)

Jeff

Old August 23rd 05, 03:00 AM
LadyLollipop

"Jeff" wrote in message
. net...

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message
nk.net...

[...]

Correction:

http://tinyurl.com/9nbgf

Old August 23rd 05, 04:20 AM
mike

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 12:00:55 -0700, HCN wrote:

There is no conclusive evidence that autism is caused by vaccines. There
are studies that show autism is genetic:

The presence of genetic factor does not rule out environmental factors.
There are instances of identical twins only one of whom is autistic, and
that is an unmistakable proof the existence of environmental factors.
And it seems that "thimerosal-is-safe" crowd is not interested in
identifying these factors.

Old August 23rd 05, 04:24 AM
LadyLollipop

k.net...

"Jeff" wrote in message
. net...

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message
nk.net...

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

snip Jeff showing his butt?

If mercury is the culprit, and you do NOT try
a cure, you have hurt your child's future.

Considering all of the evidence that autism is NOT caused by mercury,
this is a huge "if."

It is peoples' children!!!!!!!!!!

Consider ALL.

I am considering this. I am also considering that you are exposing
children to an unproven treatment that will waste time, money and
effort, with absolutely no evidence that it will do any good.

Wrong as usual.

Evidence to support your claim, please. Saying I am wrong is not helpful.

You have that backwads, yet again. YOU made the claim it was a quote:

unproven treatment that will waste time, money and effort,
with absolutely no evidence that it will do any good.

Evidence to support your claim, please

And there is no evidence that the treatment is even safe.

That is correct.

Wrong as usual.

That is incorrect.

Evidence to support your claim, please

Rather than waste efforts on this stupid treatment,

It isn't stupid.

Let's see: It doesn't work, there is no evidence that the thing that it is
trying do to (reduce mercury)

One thing at a time.

Evidence to support your claim, please

has anything to do with autism,

ZZzz.

http://www.altcorp.com/DentalInforma...ngressacts.htm

http://www.flu.org.cn/news/2004986362.htm

and the treatment has minimal effect on mercury levels in the blood.

OOPS.

Having trouble keeping your lies straight, Jeff?

*It doesn't work, there is no evidence that the thing that it is
trying do to (reduce mercury)*

Uh, hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

it makes much more sense to concentrate on things that have been shown to
work.

Your sense is to follow whatever *organized medicine* has taught you.

Not knowing what *you* mean by "organized medicine,"

ZZzz.

You are indeed a slow learner, as I have explained it numerous times.

I can't agree or disagree with this comment. However, my sense to follow
the evidence.

What evidence?

Like the statement made above.

Exactly, my statements are based on the evidence.

OH?

Not one single word of evidence, ALL opinion.

[...]

Oh, that won't work, Jeff, a letter to the president from Dr. Mumper, is NOT
garbage from Dan Burton.

The Committee will hear testimony from the following witnesses:

PANEL I

Dr. Jeff Bradstreet, M.D., F.A.A.F.P., Medical Doctor and Founder of the
International Child Development Resource Center, and an autism parent, Palm
Bay, Florida.

Dr. Andrew Wakefield, M.D., Research Director, International Child
Development Resource Center, Palm Bay, Florida, and Surrey, England.

Dr. Arthur Krigsman, M.D., Pediatric Gastrointestinal Consultant, Lenox Hill
Hospital, and Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics, New
York University School of Medicine, New York, New York.

Dr. Vera Stejskal, Associate Professor of Immunology, University of
Stockholm and MELISA MEDICA foundation, Stockholm, Sweden.

Dr. Walter Spitzer, M.D., M.P.H., F.R.C.P.C. Emeritus Professor of
Epidemiology at McGill University.

PANEL II

Dr. Roger Bernier, Associate Director for Science, Office of the Director,
Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia.

Dr. Robert Chen, Chief of Vaccine Safety and Development at the National
Immunization Program and Associate Director for Science and Public Health,
National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities, Center for
Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia.

Dr. Frank DeStefano, Medical Epidemiologist, National Center on Birth
Defects and Developmental Disabilities, Center for Disease Control and
Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia.

These people are NOT Dan Burton.

God Bless Dan Brton for his part in:

GOVERNMENT REFORM!!!!!!!

I don't suppose you bothered to read any other research on that website?

I though not.

Look at the low quality of references on the second site.

What *low quality* would that be?

OOPS.

You forgot to answer.

The Congressional Record on Dan Burton's hearings. Dan Burton has
concluded that his grandson was hurt by vaccines.

GOD BLESS HIM!!

What *IF* your grandson, God forbid suddenly, got autism AFTER he was
vaccinated?????

What would you think Jeff?

Not very objective testimony.

ABSOLUTELY objective!!!!!!!

Takes real audacity for pro-vac liars to try to discredit parents and
grandparents!

Safeminds is not an organization known to be openminded. Clarkson's
article doesn't talk about autism.

What does it talk about, Jeff?

Baylock is a quack.

Russell L. Blaylock, M.D. A board-certified neurosurgeon.

For a comprehensive review, with 167 scientific references, on how vaccines
damage infants' and soldiers' brains (Gulf War Syndrome) when given too
close together, see Dr. Blaylock's "Interaction of Cytokines, Excitotoxins,
Reactive Nitrogen and Oxygen Species in Autism Spectrum Disorders" in the
Journal of the American Nutraceutical Association (JANA 2003;6[4]:21-35).
See also his study, "Chronic Microglial Activation and Excitotoxicity
Secondary to Excessive Immune Stimulation: Possible Factors in GulfWar
Syndrome and Autism" in the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons
(JAPS 2004;9[2]:46-52).

ONLY 167 scientific references,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Many of which were discredited

Discredited by whom?

Scientists.

Cite, Please? Proof?

Donald Miller is a cardiac surgeon and Professor of Surgery at the
University of Washington in Seattle

Some doctor. Look at the low quality of his references.

You made the claim, YOU prove it!!!

and few, if any, are from the peer-reviewed research.

Back to peer-reveiwed again, Jeff??

considering that is the standard in science, yes.

You sound like a broken record.

Only because I expect quality references.

Do show us the * low quality of references*.

See:

Correction:

http://tinyurl.com/9nbgf

[...]

You are a slow learned. I have explained it many times.

I am not part of the AMA, AAP or any medical group, except for some science
groups.

I didn't say you were.

I said, you were brainwashed by what they teach.

I have explained numerous times, long before Rich Shewmmaker started with
his interference.

Anyway, your opinion about peer-review, I am sure is not an opinion of
"organized medicine."

No, it's not just my opinion.

My opinion is *my* own opinion. If what you think of
as organized medicine agrees with it, so be it. By it is my own opinion.
If you disagree, back your claim.

I don't need to, it is the same opinion of any and all who are brainwashed
by *organized medicine and is very evident.

There's been plenty of other articles posted about peer review.

YOU deny them ALL.

Sorry, I have not read all of the articles. I don't deny any of them.

You have denied EVERY single one that has been posted that I have read.

I either agree with them or not. In the case of the article in this
thread, I
disagree with it.

Snip showing your butt again.

Surprise, surprise, you disagree, with any and all that is NOT endorsed by
*organized medicine*

Copyright material deleted again. People who wish to see it can easily
find it.

Jeff

Find it where, Jeff??

By looking at the thread.

I guess, you aren't even polite enough to post the URL?

Why would I? The URL is available in the thread.

snip

Jeff

How VERY rude of you!

It is concluded, you don't want others to read it!

Unlike, I will be polite and post it for all to read.

http://www.flu.org.cn/news/2004986362.htm