I need your help: Toy Recall Research Study!

Old December 20th 07, 01:06 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Dr. Ron

Default I need your help: Toy Recall Research Study!

I DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP!

Hello, I am Dr. Ronald E. Milliman, Professor of Marketing, at Western
Kentucky University. To check me out, you can Google my name or go to
my website: http://www.wku.edu/~ron.milliman. A colleague and I are
conducting a survey concerning toy purchasing this Christmas season.
Therefore, timing is everything for the results of our research.

If you are purchasing any kind of toys for any age child this
Christmas season, please help us out by going to this link and
completing our short survey. This is 100% for academic research
purposes, and there will be absolutely no commercial use of the
information. All responses will be kept completely confidential.
Only summary data will be used in the reporting of our findings.

So, please assist us by going to this link and completing our short
survey. It should take less than ten minutes of your time:

http://atech.wku.edu/phpESP/public/s...urchasing_copy

Thank you so very, very much!

Happy holidays,

Ron
PS: if you have any questions or want to know more about our study,
you can contact me by e-mail at either or

THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN REVIEWED AND APPROVED BY THE WESTERN KENTUCKY
UNIVERSITY HUMAN SUBJECTS REVIEW BOARD
Sean Rubino, Compliance Manager
TELEPHONE: (270) 745-4652
APPROVED 12/04/07 EXPIRES: 3/31/08