What kind of child abuse created the R. Steve W's?

Old June 13th 05, 05:57 AM
Bible John

Default What kind of child abuse created the R. Steve W's?

I see that both Rev Steve Winter, and Richard Steve Walz are so full of
hatred. What kind of child abuse did these two brothers receive? I
have rarely ever met some with such hatred towards others. Winter is
more hateful than Walz though.

Winter

Any real faithful Christians should join with me in obedience to
Gal 1:8 regarding the filthy false-christian scum John Wolf AND
the filthy false preachers who created such a devil as John Wolf.

John

--
http://johnw.freeshell.org/bible/
Heb. 4:12-For the word of God is living and
Old June 13th 05, 07:07 AM
Bible Bob

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 21:57:12 -0700, Bible John
wrote:

I see that both Rev Steve Winter, and Richard Steve Walz are so full of
hatred. What kind of child abuse did these two brothers receive? I
have rarely ever met some with such hatred towards others. Winter is
more hateful than Walz though.

Winter

Any real faithful Christians should join with me in obedience to
Gal 1:8 regarding the filthy false-christian scum John Wolf AND
the filthy false preachers who created such a devil as John Wolf.

John

John,

Is bringing their parents into the fight the honorable thing to do?
They might be wonderful people who fear God and obey his commandments.
To charge them as child molesters without knowing them is not very
mature.

We all have skeletons in our closets.
In my case it was a pair of hobbitts I picked up in an Indonesian cave in 1989.

Non-commercial website where everything is free.
http://www.biblebob.net

BB
Old June 13th 05, 08:11 AM
R. Steve Walz

Bible John wrote:

I see that both Rev Steve Winter, and Richard Steve Walz are so full of
hatred. What kind of child abuse did these two brothers receive?

-----------------
He's no brother of mine! And he was abused, I wasn't. All little
Xtian scum were abused, that's the only way to distort their minds
enough to believe your trash.

I have rarely ever met some with such hatred towards others.

-------------------
You mean toward YOU ****, the rest of us are fine!

Winter is more hateful than Walz though.

-------------------
No relation, I want Xtian scum like YOU, Wolf and Winter executed.
Steve
Old June 13th 05, 03:51 PM
Rod

Bible John wrote:

Winter

Any real faithful Christians should join with me in obedience to
Gal 1:8 regarding the filthy false-christian scum John Wolf AND
the filthy false preachers who created such a devil as John Wolf.

John

Steve is obeying scripture as he see's it, as do many of us. Your
argument is with God, not Steve.

--
John 14:6-10: Jesus saith unto him: "I am the way, the truth,
and the life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. If ye
Old June 17th 05, 01:17 AM
Pastor Steve Winter

Bible John spake thusly and wrote:

I see that both Rev Steve Winter, an

False-christian scum like John Wolf can't even begin to defend
the stupid, false-christian garbage that they are peddling
against a real preacher with a Bible.

So these filthy false-christian trash like John Wolf must resort
to malicious libel and other malicious activities.

Pastor Winter
--
Apostolic Oneness Pentecostal /*/ PreRapture Ministry
http://www.apostolic.biz for Bible studies (text and audio)

wDnnSCPS mountain bill Spanking 247 July 27th 05 08:53 PM
Child abuse by OBs: A simple no peer review required solution Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 3 March 20th 05 01:22 AM
Babies gasping: Michigan sheriffs to do "child abuse raid" on hospitals? Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 June 18th 04 06:09 PM
Paternity Fraud - US Supreme Court Wizardlaw Child Support 12 June 4th 04 02:19 AM
Kids should work. ChrisScaife Spanking 16 December 7th 03 04:27 AM