Why the Men's Marriage Movement is Critical To Republicans

Old November 26th 05, 05:36 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,soc.men,alt.feminism

Default Why the Men's Marriage Movement is Critical To Republicans

"DB" wrote in message
m...

Carol Ann lied again by hyerdahling...
It's hard to ignore the truth...

By ignoring the topic under consideration in this
thread, Carol Ann is implicitly conceding that the
points made in support of the topic are correct
and that she is worng again.

that men beat up and rape women [...]

Men do not beat up or rape women [...]

Very true, sir. But woman after woman, along
with the occasional feminist man, will parrot that lie.
The Big Lie that Carol Ann is trying to insinuate
is that men _as_an_entire_class_of_people_ "rape!"
And, by implication from that false premise birthed
from a feminist man-hater's use of the fallacy of
equivocation, Carol Ann then pops off with yet
another version of that tired old feminist accusation
against every man alive or who ever was: "All men
are rapists and that's all they are!" (Marilyn French).

By the way, there are some individual women who
have beaten up and raped some men and even
some women. (Remember how frosted Jude got
in that other thread where it was revealed that
the rate of rapes among lesbian women against
each other is shockingly high?) Yet you'll never see
a true believer in the feminist fundamentalism of
man-hating -- such as Carol Ann -- react to that
_truth_ by declaring "women beat up and rape men"
or "women beat up and rape women".

And, despite the posturing of folk such as Jude
as champions of fairness and "equal time" for the
feminist side (which Jude confuses with the "women's
side", a very misogynist position of his that reveals
his acceptance of feminism as sexism, btw!), where
are the criticisms of these hate-filled sexist bigotries
against men that Carol Ann and her clones display?
Answer: nowhere. Oh well, fairness never was
anything feminists really cared about. The only goal
shared by all feminists is more goodies for women
and sh*t for men.

Oh well, Carol Ann and Jude need not consider
themselves compleat failures in life. They serve
mankind (both sexes of it!) as negative examples
to warn women and "nice guy" men away from
the pernicious effects of swallowing feminist
anything!

--
All excuses for feminism thrive and spread
among the man-haters (of all sexes).

Old November 26th 05, 04:50 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce

"The Dave©" wrote in

I do find it ironic that organizations such as NOW wish to be an
advocate for children, presumably all children,

They don't seem to represent all children! Any woman that kills her child in
the womb by having it removed like it was a bad tooth or abscess, has no
conscience or sense of right or wrong. The insanity if further supported by
groups like NOW and other pro choice advocates. It's so ironic that
society will fight to the bitter end to not kill the likes of a serial
killer, but they'll promote the idea of killing a helpless innocent life
who's only crime was to be conceived in the womb of thoughtless, selfish
being with no compassion or sense of morality.

Groups like NOW can proclaim their selfish rights as a victory, but what
have they really won?

Old November 27th 05, 12:47 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,soc.men,alt.feminism

Society wrote:

(edit)

The Big Lie that Carol Ann is trying to insinuate
is that men _as_an_entire_class_of_people_ "rape!"

If we subtract those who do NOT rape, (women) from the group,(human
beings), sho is left?

And, by implication from that false premise birthed
from a feminist man-hater's use of the fallacy of
equivocation, Carol Ann then pops off with yet
another version of that tired old feminist accusation
against every man alive or who ever was: "All men
are rapists and that's all they are!" (Marilyn French).

That's nonesense, bitter boy. That men rape and women don't does not
infer that all men rape any more than if I were to day that women give
birth therefore all women give birth.
You're in idiot.

Old November 27th 05, 02:26 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,soc.men,alt.feminism

greg wrote:
Hyerdahl wrote:

That's nonesense, bitter boy. That men rape and women don't does not
infer that all men rape any more than if I were to day that women give
birth therefore all women give birth.
You're in idiot.

No ****wit. Women do rape. Your idealogical blinkers just don't allow
you to see it.

No, ****tard, women do not generically rape. OTOH, men rape women and
when they have no access TO women they will rape little boys or even
other men.

Old November 27th 05, 02:45 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,soc.men,alt.feminism

Hyerdahl wrote:
No, ****tard, women do not generically rape. OTOH, men rape women and
when they have no access TO women they will rape little boys or even other men.

Hyerdahl ... he likes to believe that only men commit crime. Women
commit crime all the time, but do so in a way that does not attract
attention. He believes that men must be punished, but women must not be
punished.

Old November 27th 05, 04:00 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,soc.men,alt.feminism

DebSmith wrote:

Hyerdahl wrote:
No, ****tard, women do not generically rape. OTOH, men rape women and
when they have no access TO women they will rape little boys or even other men.

Hyerdahl ... he likes to believe that only men commit crime. Women
commit crime all the time, but do so in a way that does not attract
attention. He believes that men must be punished, but women must not be
punished.

What are you talking about 'Deb'? I have, on many occasions, discussed
the differences between rape and other sex crimes. The FACT that only
men generically rape women does not hide the fact that some few women
do commit sex crimes.

Old November 27th 05, 05:02 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,soc.men,alt.feminism

"Hyerdahl" wrote in

What are you talking about 'Deb'? I have, on many occasions, discussed
the differences between rape and other sex crimes.

Rape or other sexual assaults is not an act of sex, please do not use this
sickness to justify your personal issues with the men.

Sorry that your life sucks so bad!

Old November 27th 05, 05:13 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,soc.men,alt.feminism

DB wrote:
"Hyerdahl" wrote in

What are you talking about 'Deb'? I have, on many occasions, discussed
the differences between rape and other sex crimes.

Rape or other sexual assaults is not an act of sex, please do not use this
sickness to justify your personal issues with the men.

Sorry that your life sucks so bad!

Rape, most assuredly has been defined, in law, as a sex act. I think
you may be confused between the act of rape and the desire for rape,
which is more about anger and the needs of insecure men to have power
over someone in order to achieve orgasm. As to my personal life, I
haven't really discussed it here, so you must be looking in the mirror
when you uttered your last sentence.

Old November 27th 05, 05:41 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,soc.men,alt.feminism

"Hyerdahl" wrote in message
oups.com...

DB wrote:
"Hyerdahl" wrote in

What are you talking about 'Deb'? I have, on many occasions,

discussed
the differences between rape and other sex crimes.

Rape or other sexual assaults is not an act of sex, please do not use

this
sickness to justify your personal issues with the men.

Sorry that your life sucks so bad!

Rape, most assuredly has been defined, in law, as a sex act. I think
you may be confused between the act of rape and the desire for rape,
which is more about anger and the needs of insecure men to have power
over someone in order to achieve orgasm. As to my personal life, I
haven't really discussed it here, so you must be looking in the mirror
when you uttered your last sentence.

It's the ole internet version of the Roscharch test. They project their own
stuff onto anonymous others which takes the place of ink blots.