Recalls

Old August 21st 03, 06:24 PM
Ali's Daddie

Default Recalls

I got this list from another NG I am on, but I have not visited any of the
links to check accuracy.

Recalls
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cardinal Health Has Recalled Premarin Tablets
Reason: Dissolution Failu by manufacturer (Wyeth).
http://www.safetyalerts.com/recall/f/02.2/f0002992.htm
a HREF="http://www.safetyalerts.com/recall/f/02.2/f0002992.htm"
Read Article/a

Purdue Frederick Company Has Recalled Senokot-S Tablets
Reason: Subpotent (sennosides).
http://www.safetyalerts.com/recall/f/02.2/f0002990.htm
a HREF="http://www.safetyalerts.com/recall/f/02.2/f0002990.htm"
Read Article/a

Abbott Labs Has Recalled BUPIVACAINE HCL and EPINEPHRINE
Reason: Mislabeled; expiration date is incorrectly printed on vial
label as "1 October 200" rather than correctly as "1 October 2004".
http://www.safetyalerts.com/recall/f/02.2/f0002988.htm
a HREF="http://www.safetyalerts.com/recall/f/02.2/f0002988.htm"
Read Article/a

American Health Packaging Has Recalled Premarin Tablets
Reason: Dissolution Failure.
http://www.safetyalerts.com/recall/f/02.2/f0002986.htm
a HREF="http://www.safetyalerts.com/recall/f/02.2/f0002986.htm"
Read Article/a

King Pharmaceuticals Has Recalled Levoxyl Tablets
Reason: Subpotent (stability).
http://www.safetyalerts.com/recall/f/02.2/f0002984.htm
a HREF="http://www.safetyalerts.com/recall/f/02.2/f0002984.htm"
Read Article/a

Schering Corp Has Recalled Celestone Soluspan Injectable Suspension
Reason: Lack of assurance of sterility.
http://www.safetyalerts.com/recall/f/02.2/f0002982.htm
a HREF="http://www.safetyalerts.com/recall/f/02.2/f0002982.htm"
Read Article/a

Novartis Pharmaceuticals Has Recalled Combipatch Transdermal System
Reason: Subpotency (estradiol/NETA) and Degradation failure (excess
primary estradiol degradant).
http://www.safetyalerts.com/recall/f/02.2/f0002980.htm
a HREF="http://www.safetyalerts.com/recall/f/02.2/f0002980.htm"
Read Article/a

Barr Laboratories Has Recalled Nortrel 7/7/7 Oral Contraceptive
Tablets
Reason: Mispacked; color-coded tablets are packaged in improper
sequence as white, peach, blue, yellow rather than in correct sequence
as yellow, blue, peach, white.
http://www.safetyalerts.com/recall/f/02.2/f0002978.htm
a HREF="http://www.safetyalerts.com/recall/f/02.2/f0002978.htm"
Read Article/a

Torrance, Co Has Recalled Injection Drugs
Reason: Lack of assurance of sterility by manufacturer (IPS).
http://www.safetyalerts.com/recall/f/02.2/f0002976.htm
a HREF="http://www.safetyalerts.com/recall/f/02.2/f0002976.htm"
Read Article/a

California Sun Dry Foods Has Recalled Sun-Dried Tomato Spread and
Pasta Sauce
Reason: Products contain undeclared sulfites.
http://www.safetyalerts.com/recall/f/02.2/f0002974.htm
a HREF="http://www.safetyalerts.com/recall/f/02.2/f0002974.htm"
Read Article/a

Recall Update: Harris Teeter brand Chopped Pecans Recall is Complete
Reason: Bags labeled as Chopped Pecans actually contained walnuts.
http://www.safetyalerts.com/recall/f/02.2/f0002968.htm
a HREF="http://www.safetyalerts.com/recall/f/02.2/f0002968.htm"
Read Article/a

California Sun Dry Foods Has Recalled Sun-Dried Tomato Spread and
Pasta Sauce
Reason: Products contain undeclared sulfites.
http://www.safetyalerts.com/recall/f/02.2/f0002974.htm
a HREF="http://www.safetyalerts.com/recall/f/02.2/f0002974.htm"
Read Article/a

Summit Import Has Recalled Masagana brand Coconut Sport Strings
Reason: Product contains undeclared sulfites.
http://www.safetyalerts.com/recall/f/02.2/f0002970.htm
a HREF="http://www.safetyalerts.com/recall/f/02.2/f0002970.htm"
Read Article/a

Frito Lay Has Recalled Cheetos
Reason: The bags actually contained Cheetos Brand Crunchy Flamin' Hot
Cheese Flavored Snacks. The Flamin' Hot variety contains the color
FD&C Yellow No. 5 that is not on the label of the Cheetos Brand
Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks.
http://www.safetyalerts.com/recall/f/02.2/f0002972.htm
a HREF="http://www.safetyalerts.com/recall/f/02.2/f0002972.htm"
Read Article/a

Old August 21st 03, 09:48 PM
newfy

"Ali's Daddie" wrote in message
I got this list from another NG I am on, but I have not visited any of the
links to check accuracy.

Recalls

Where did you find the list of food recalls? Ds has a peanut allergy and
I'd like to know when foods have been recalled. I noticed there was a
pecan/walnut confusion recall.
--
JennP.
mom to matthew 10/11/00

Old August 22nd 03, 02:15 PM
KD

FAAN (Food Allergy and Anaphalaxysis Network) has a recall list too
for allergens. They are at www.foodallergy.org.

Old August 23rd 03, 03:17 AM
newfy

"KD" wrote in message
FAAN (Food Allergy and Anaphalaxysis Network) has a recall list too
for allergens. They are at www.foodallergy.org.

Thank you very much. I forgot about FANN. It's scary to read through the
lists of recalled foods.
--
JennP.
mom to matthew 10/11/00