Aus Clothes (cross posted)

Old March 31st 04, 07:13 AM
Leanne

Default Aus Clothes (cross posted)

I was in Kmart this morning looking at some magazines when i decided to buy
one, and with the magazine came a catalogue, JK Kids Gear... I had never
heard of them, and boy, do they have CUTE stuff!!!

Cheaper than pumpkin patch, but seem to be of the same quality.... and all
you mums who don't like pink will be VERY happy to know that while they have
alot of pink stuff, alot of its dark and light purples as well!! and lots of
oranges and reds for the older kids! the website doesnt really show this
really well, but get the catalogue and you'll will notice it The boys
clothes are just as cute, little skate pants and faded jeans and at $19.95
where could you go wrong?? lol

Anyway, i'll stop rambling now, i just though some of you may be interested!

www.jkonline.au.com (not a typo

Leanne

Old March 31st 04, 07:16 AM
It's Me!

book marked for later use...for now I have to start dinner before my boys
eat the furniture...or kill each toehr!!!

melissa

Old March 31st 04, 07:44 AM
melbgal1

says...

Anyway, i'll stop rambling now, i just though some of you may be interested!

www.jkonline.au.com (not a typo

thanks Leanne !
Have ordered my catalogue and bookmarked the site - thanks very much !!

Lea

--
Baby, I can't wait to meet you !
EDD: 10-Apr-2004
Old March 31st 04, 08:16 AM
Mamma Mia

Leanne wrote:

I was in Kmart this morning looking at some magazines when i decided to buy
one, and with the magazine came a catalogue, JK Kids Gear... I had never
heard of them, and boy, do they have CUTE stuff!!!

Cheaper than pumpkin patch, but seem to be of the same quality.... and all
you mums who don't like pink will be VERY happy to know that while they have
alot of pink stuff, alot of its dark and light purples as well!! and lots of
oranges and reds for the older kids! the website doesnt really show this
really well, but get the catalogue and you'll will notice it The boys
clothes are just as cute, little skate pants and faded jeans and at $19.95
where could you go wrong?? lol

Anyway, i'll stop rambling now, i just though some of you may be interested!

www.jkonline.au.com (not a typo

Leanne

looks good, let us know when you get some re the quality. ! thanks

chris
Old March 31st 04, 09:28 PM
Unadulterated Me

Leanne wrote:
I was in Kmart this morning looking at some magazines when i decided to buy
one, and with the magazine came a catalogue, JK Kids Gear... I had never
heard of them, and boy, do they have CUTE stuff!!!

Cheaper than pumpkin patch, but seem to be of the same quality.... and all
you mums who don't like pink will be VERY happy to know that while they have
alot of pink stuff, alot of its dark and light purples as well!! and lots of
oranges and reds for the older kids! the website doesnt really show this
really well, but get the catalogue and you'll will notice it The boys
clothes are just as cute, little skate pants and faded jeans and at $19.95
where could you go wrong?? lol

Anyway, i'll stop rambling now, i just though some of you may be interested!

www.jkonline.au.com (not a typo

Leanne

Just Kids is New Zealand clothing company, like Pumpkin Patch, I didn't
realise they had branched out to Aus. My kids wear a lot of JK gear it's
really hard wearing too (needs to be if you are passing stuff down). I
have a valued JK customer discount card (15% off makes a HUGE difference
when you are spending about $300 a time, it means I can buy an extra $45
worth of clothes which is about two items) I buy so much of there
stuff...lol
They also do maternity clothes now, and they are cheaper than PP's
maternity gear.

Andrea
Old April 1st 04, 01:23 AM
Leanne

Just Kids is New Zealand clothing company, like Pumpkin Patch, I didn't
realise they had branched out to Aus. My kids wear a lot of JK gear it's
really hard wearing too (needs to be if you are passing stuff down). I
have a valued JK customer discount card (15% off makes a HUGE difference
when you are spending about $300 a time, it means I can buy an extra $45
worth of clothes which is about two items) I buy so much of there
stuff...lol
They also do maternity clothes now, and they are cheaper than PP's
maternity gear.

Andrea

JK has beautiful stuff, and being cheaper that PP makes it alot more
appealing!!

15% off sure would make a huge difference when buying that much at one time!
I saw some of the maternity clothes, they look really nice.

Its great to hear that the quality is good! Now I'm going to have to go buy
some stuff from there!

Thanks for telling us

Leanne.