Burned by our drinking water? (Hydrofluoric acid: The burn thatkeeps on burning until...)

Old June 20th 05, 09:03 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Burned by our drinking water? (Hydrofluoric acid: The burn thatkeeps on burning until...)

BURNED BY OUR DRINKING WATER?

See HOLY STOMACH ACID, BATMAN! Below.

Paul Connett, PhD, please see QUESTIONS below.

HYROFLUORIC ACID: THE BURN THAT KEEPS ON BURNING

Hydrofluoric acid hurts when it burns - and hurts as it KEEPS burning -
under the skin...until it finds an ion like calcium...

According to Charles Stewart, MD, FACEP:

"[T]he fluoride leaches calcium from all available tissues, a process that
can cause decalcification of bone and systemic hypocalcemia."

Steve B. Harris, MD indicates that a rather small hydrofluoric acid burn can
kill. (See below.)

Apparently calcium will put out the fluoride fire/burn on the skin - but
once the fluoride fire goes THROUGH the skin - it keeps burning - which
requires INJECTIONS of calcium...

See FULLER EXCERPT Charles Stewart, MD, FACEP "Chemical Injuries to the
Skin"...below.

INTERESTING: "Many household aluminum brighteners or rust removal
agents..contain [hydrofluoric acid]..."

BURNED BY OUR DRINKING WATER?

Hydrofluoric Acid vs. Fluoride Ion

QUESTIONS for Paul Connett, PhD...

Paul: Steve B. Harris, MD (quoted below) says rather emphatically that
fluoride ION is not absorbed by the skin. Is this true? IF TRUE, does this
mean that fluoride ion is not absorbed AT ALL - that "only" the hydrofluoric
acid (HF) is absorbed via the outside the body?

Does fluoride ion pass into the body INTERNALLY - or (again) is it "only"
the hydrofluoric acid that gets through gut/intestinal and lung/respiratory
epithelium? See your FAN/FAQ Question #8 quoted below...

Steve says: "At a pH of 5.5 (the lowest you're likely to get in tap
water)...the log of the ratio of F- to HF is [pH-pKa] which is 5.5-3.5 = 2,
so there's 100 times more flouride ion F- than there is HF. And since the
flouride ion concentration is 1 part per million, that means the HF
concentration is one part in a 100 million or 0.01 ppm..."
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/
alt.conspiracy/msg/6c12710cf650e9fc?

"FLUORIDATION" APPEARS TO ME TO BE AN EXTREMELY LOW CONCENTRATION (0.01 ppm)
HYDROFLUORIC ACID CHEMICAL BURN INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OUR BODIES...

The body puts out the fluoride fire in its tissues using calcium...

Again quoting Charles Stewart, MD, FACEP:

"[T]he fluoride leaches calcium from all available tissues, a process that
can cause decalcification of bone and systemic hypocalcemia."

Regarding fluoride skin absorption...

You say in your Fluoride Action Network/FAN (my comments are interspersed
#####)...

Question #8: If I take a shower with fluoridated water, will the fluoride
enter through my skin?

FAN has yet to see any direct evidence to verify this concern. If you are
aware of any such evidence, please let us know.

#### Paul, I don't know how direct his evidence for HF getting in - but
Steve is pretty direct about saying that fluoride ION does NOT pass through
the skin.

##### Paul/FAN continues...

It is important to keep in mind, however, that the extent to which fluoride
makes its way through the skin depends to a large extent on the acidity of
the water. It is clear, for instance, that fluoride in highly acidic water
can enter the skin.

#### This accords with what Steve B. Harris, MD wrote - though - again - he
says only hydrofluoric acid gets through.

#### Paul/FAN continues...

It is unclear, though, whether fluoride in water with a neutral acidity,
such is the case with most tap water, can do the same thing...

#### This must be the answer to my INTERNAL fluoride absorption question.
The fluoride that is of so much concern to anti-fluoride activists MUST be
absorbed by gut/intestinal and lung/respiratory epithelium because if it's
"only" hydrofluoric acid that is absorbed - simply consuming only neutral pH
drinking water would solve most of the problem, right?

##### Paul/FAN concludes...

One issue that warrants further research, however, is the extent to which
hot water may facilitate the passage of fluoride through the skin via the
opening of the skin's pores. FAN is aware of no evidence supporting or
negating this possibility.
http://www.fluoridealert.org/faqs.htm#Q8

HOLY STOMACH ACID BATMAN!

STOMACH ACID IS GOING TO YIELD MORE HYDROFLUORIC ACID FROM TAP WATER...

I just found this on Paul's FAN website:

"Ingested fluoride is transformed in the stomach to hydrofluoric acid, which
has a corrosive effect on the epithelial lining of the gastrointestinal
tract. Thirst, abdominal pain, vomiting, and diarrhea are usual symptoms.
Hemorrhage in the gastric mucosa, ulceration, erosions, and edema are common
signs."
SOURCE: Environmental Protection Agency. (1999). Recognition and Management
of Pesticide Poisonings. 5th Edition. (Available online)
http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/gi/

Hydrofluoric acid attacking the GI tract is going to burn through tissue
till it finds calcium or some other ion, right?

Fortunately, there's plenty of calcium in most diets and in most bodies...

And the fluoride makes it into bone - but those hip fractures...

I'd still like to know whether fluoride (the ion) passes through
gastrointestinal cells...

CANCER

I wonder how "fluoride" (hydrofluoric acid?) causes cancer...

I've been wondering about this more because this month (June 2005) the
Environmental Working Group is saying there is maybe more bone cancer in
boys from fluoridation. How does THAT work?
http://ewg.org/issues/fluoride/20050606/index.php

Our own Environmental Protection Agency/EPA fired Dr. William Marcus, PhD
for saying stuff like...

"Fluoride is a carcinogen by any standard we use. I believe the EPA should
act immediately to protect the public, not just on the cancer data but on
the evidence of bone fractures, arthritis, mutagenicity and other effects."
*- Dr. William Marcus, PhD, EPA scientist writing in the Food and Water
Journal, Summer, 1998
http://aquasafe.us/AquaSafe-Action.htm

In 1992, Dr. Marcus got fired by EPA...

In 1994, because he sued, Dr. Marcus got his EPA job back...
http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/...p/marcus2.html

WHAT IF THE FLUORIDE POLLUTERS GOT BUSY?

What if they started an anti-fluoride campaign designed to make sure
fluoridation ended "nicely" - without district attorneys and attorney
generals PROSECUTING the rather obvious mass battery?

Why aren't the most prominent anti-fluoride protesters mentioning the fact
that common law indicates that it is a CRIME to medicate without consent?

More on this below.

WHAT IF THE MOST PROMINENT ANTI-FLUORIDE ACTIVISTS ARE WORKING FOR THE
FLUORIDE POLLUTERS?

Why the silence about the common law/crime aspect?

In May 2000 the Fluoride Action Network (FAN) was formed by a coalition of
activists and scientists from 12 countries (see:
http://www.fluoridealert.org). FAN's goal is to end fluoridation and
minimize exposure to fluoride. FAN's founding members include the late David
Brower; Teddy Goldsmith; Michael Colby; Gar Smith; Terri Swearingen; the
union representing professional employees at EPA headquarters; and Dr. Hardy
Limeback, Canada's leading dental authority on fluoridation who in 1999
apologized for having promoted fluoridation for 15 years.

In 2000, there was also the Masters and Coplan "It's the lead/arsenic - use
pure sodium fluoride stupid" study.

(Anti-fluoride protesters are in effect telling courts that fluoridation can
be made much BETTER - by using "pharmaceutical grade" fluoride. See the very
end of this post.)

In 2001, there was the QUILES faucet fraud, rubberstamped by the Florida
Supreme Court...

A FLUORIDE FUNNY...

Even if it were to be proven that fluoride CURES cancer, common law
indicates it is the crime of battery to administer it without consent

ATTENTION PAUL CONNETT, PhD...

I mention this "fluoride funny" again Paul, because you repeatedly ASK if it
is OK to mass medicate without consent in your famous 50 REASONS essay.

When I telephoned last year to ask why you were silent about the fact that
common law indicates medication without consent is a CRIME - you went silent
and gave me the email address of QUILES attorney Doug Balog who - citing
QUILES - told me that the medication without consent is NOT a crime.

(At the end of our conversation last year, since the UCLA chemistry
department had not contacted you regarding my $1000 donation to you to get a
UCLA chemistry professor to your conference, you asked if you could use my
$1000 donation to UCLA to bring others to your first annual anti-fluoride
extravaganza - and I said yes - and you later told me that my $1000 helped
get Virginia Brown to the affair. As you may know, Virginia supports you in
your silence. I discuss Virginia further below.)

I think it rather incredible Paul that when I brought up the common law
indicates it's a CRIME notion - you initially said there is no money for
attorneys.

As I noted for you last year - if (SINCE) it's a crime - it means FREE
attorneys!

The California Supreme Court wrote in the 1993 case of Daniel
Thor v. The Superior Court of Solano County 93 C.D.O.S. 5658:

"The common law has long recognized this principle: A physician who
performs any medical procedure without the patient's consent commits a
battery irrespective of the skill or care used." [Thor at 5659]

It's a SLAM DUNK - and we can use HUMOR to educate the public until those
FREE ATTORNEYS (district attorneys) finally take action.

It IS pretty funny that it looks like its been a CRIME all along!

See LAUGH it out of the water! (also: Virginia heard from Paul Connett?)

It's getting the FREE ATTORNEYS to prosecute that is the trick - and the
best way to do that is to start TALKING about the common law/crime aspect.

So why the silence, Paul?

NOTE: Steve B. Harris, MD recently said (rather arrogantly) in response to
my notion that medication without consent is a crime:

"Without enforcement, there is no law. Without law, there is no
crime...These are elementary principles. Get an adult to explain them to
you."
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/3663

If no one talks about the common law/crime aspect there will be no
enforcement.

Paul, do you agree with QUILES attorney Doug Balog who promotes the Florida
Supreme Court's 2002 rubberstamping of QUILES?

Do you agree with the QUILES argument that fluoridation is not medication
because Florida cities are fluoridating faucets, not bloodstreams?

Why have you not attacked the QUILES faucet fraud?

Why are you still silent about the fact that common law indicates that
medication without consent is a crime?

Since you ASK in your 50 REASONS essay whether medication without consent is
OK.

Why not amend your 50 REASONS essay and mention the common law/crime notion
- and the QUILES faucet fraud?

In regard to these latter questions Paul, did you get any of my emails?

See for example: Virginia's apology - it's a start (copied to Paul Connett,
PhD)

Copied to: Paul Connett, PhD via , ,

VIRGINIA BROWN, PRESIDENT OF PINELLAS (FLORIDA) CITIZENS FOR SAFE WATER/CSW

Virginia recently wrote on the Yahoo Fluoride Discussion Group:

I think Paul Connett would be the one to answer these scientific
questions, though I am not sure that he is highly educated in
Naturapathic expertise. I know that chlorine will enter your body
through your dipped finger immediately! From what we received the
toxins in the hydroflurosilicic acid are absorbed both through the
skin, and the vapors from the hot shower as we breathe, more than 50
%. I do not have the reference for that in front of me. I would have
to look the references up to validate that.As a naturapath student, I
know that everything we put on the skin is absorbed and enters the
bloodstream. Most people haven't got a clue, including some
scientists! I don't think they put the 2 plus two together to realize
the way the body works. I think it is just a lack of awareness. I do
not know of substances that are not absorbed when placed on the skin.
Certain substances clog the pores,certain oils. Olive oil does not
clog the pores. You could ask Paul about this. He may or may not know
the answers to every point, but may know some on the science and
chemistry aspect.

Virginia,

I am not sure to whom you were responding. I did not recognize your
"science of things" subject line as being from a previous poster and you did
not include any text from a previous post.

Maybe you were responding to me?

I did post recently about Fluoride Skin Absorption - here is the URL...

You mentioned asking Paul Connett, PhD about "the science and chemistry
aspect."

As you may remember, Paul Connett, PhD is silent about the CRIME aspect -
and you support Paul in his silence...

See again: Virginia's apology - it's a start (copied to Paul Connett, PhD)

Inspite of Paul's silence about the crime aspect, I have asked him about
fluoride skin absorption... See above.

Debra Lynn Dadd (author of Home Safe Home dld123.com) found research
evidence that fluoride is absorbed through the skin...

She responded to my post:

"I did quite a bit of research about flouride skin
absorption when I was writing the new edition of
my book Home Safe Home (dld123.com). I did find
evidence that it is absorbed through the skin. I
would have to dig up that research. But I had
thought for years that it was not absorbed and
apparently it is."

Again, Steve B. Harris, MD says rather emphatically that fluoride does NOT
pass through the skin - because it is an ION - but that hydrogen fluoride
does pass through the skin - the more acidic the water the more hydrogen
fluoride available to pass through the skin.

See Steve's COMMENT below.