Hello everyone

Old July 13th 03, 01:43 AM
turtledove

Default Hello everyone

"dolores" wrote in message

"Joelle" wrote in message

"dolores"

Sheeshhhhh you have issues baby.

Huh?

Don't worry Delores, Steve is just jealous that everyone likes you

better
than
him.

Joelle

Hi Joelle, Actually, I think he's got the hots fer me!...Whadda reckon?

Dolores

I had that already pegged!

*b

Old July 13th 03, 03:45 AM
Joelle

"dolores"

Sheeshhhhh you have issues baby.

Huh?

Don't worry Delores, Steve is just jealous that everyone likes you better

than
him.

Hi Joelle, Actually, I think he's got the hots fer me!...Whadda reckon?

Well he used to have the hots for me and claimed I had *issues* so maybe he's
gotta thing for women with issues...

Joelle
Old July 14th 03, 05:36 PM
SA

It wasnt a whacky warehouse, which are great places, it was a kinda
community-run place and so cheap, which was my point. Whacky
warehouses are great places to, where you can bring some kids, have a
drink, lunch or whatever, but it requires some money, even though the
play part of it is relatively cheap. When my daughter was young, I did
all the free stuff, parks, exhibitions, etc, and we still go. But I
was just making the point that this particular place in LIverpool had
a support feeling to it, which you do not get at whacky warehouse, a
support which for many mothers would be invaluable. While it was
commercially run, it was cheap, cheerful and loads of fun for the
kids. I do not believe Ireland, well certainly Dublin anyway, to be
child-friendly, having brought my daughter up here, it isn't at all.
And I have been blown away by visits to England where families are
welcome. I know outside Dublin is not as bad, but we do have a lot to
learn in Ireland. Anyway it's great to meet you all and good to see so
many other Irish people here.
SA

Old July 16th 03, 01:43 AM
Rolly The Pervert

"dolores" wrote in message

Oh yer dead right there, and since yer so new to the group I wont scare

the
**** outa ya by saying excatly what I do think of the Irish attitude to
children.......apart from the fact that we are supposed to be a pro-family
country, but yet children are treated appallingly, and their facilities
leave a whole lot to be desired.....

You must mean the orangemen who throw rocks at Catholic school kids and
believe Englands Genocide of the irish people should continue

Old July 17th 03, 08:55 PM
Dennis Here

SA wrote in message

And I have been blown away by visits to England where families are
welcome.

As long as you confine the children to a back room whilst having to climb
over half a dozen dogs to get to the bar where the children are not allowed.
Of course you can always take your children to a park so that they can get
covered in dog ****.
Then again you could let the kids play on the pavement but that is covered
in dog **** too whilst every lamp post stinks of dog ****.
When my son walks up to other children in England and says "Hello, my name
is Freddie" they all either clam up or run off! Whereas over here in Ireland
all children just wade in and introduce themselves.
The English as a nation, and I am English, have their priorities wrong.

I know outside Dublin is not as bad, but we do have a lot to
learn in Ireland.

Seems to me that it depends on what you want out of life.

Dennis

Old July 19th 03, 12:48 AM
arrowlili1

I just have to say that, although there is a lot of dog poop around, some of
us do clean up after our pooches.
My daughter also introduces herself to any child willing to play with her.
Not everyone in England is anti social! :-)

anna

Old July 20th 03, 03:03 AM
dolores

"arrowlili1" wrote in message
news
I just have to say that, although there is a lot of dog poop around, some

of
us do clean up after our pooches.
My daughter also introduces herself to any child willing to play with her.
Not everyone in England is anti social! :-)

anna

So Anna, you wont mind then if my kids ramble up to your front garden, do a
poop, then pee over your front step, then hurl abuse at you if you come
out.....

Oh yeah!... I *might* clean it up.....but heck!!....sometimes it just sooooo
damn sticky!!....and hey!!!....I dont wanna carry my kids ****e in my
pocket....'specially if I havent got anything to put it in!!...

It's dirty, disgusting, and very very dangerous. 100 years ago we used to
live with animals in the bottom of the house, while the humans lived
upstairs......never heard of them *sleeping* with the livestock in their
beds did ya?!?!?...When it comes to dogs the English are unatural. You
would think they gave birth to the bloody things they way they pamper and
cosset them.....Pity they not so protective of their children.......isnt
it!!...

Dog owners can bring their dogs to the park and let them off the
leash......I could never bring my kids to the park and let them enjoy the
freedom....I almost had to put *them* on a leash......Cos. 1. perverts, 2.
dog ****e, and 3. there were a lot of dogs around that could potentially
attack my kids....

Dolores