Trolls and Trolling

Old July 2nd 03, 06:42 AM
ŠkatŠ

Default Trolls and Trolling

If by "brilliant" you mean "true" then I agree.

"Kristen313" wrote in message

I almost replied with that same comment.

Betsy

brilliant that it was...

Old July 2nd 03, 11:08 AM

In ,
Kristen313 typed:
I almost replied with that same comment.

Betsy

brilliant that it was...

And yet true, as you admitted it. The way you are replying to these
statements is the reason they persist. If you don't want the petty sniping,
then you quit it first...as it seems to me you started it.

(I know she will have some 'sarcastic' little barb for that.)

Betsy
--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.

Old July 2nd 03, 01:06 PM
Paul Fritz

"Kristen313" wrote in message

Only in your own little pea brain

Thanks, Paul. As I'm sure you know, being a "teacher", the more

information and
intelligence stored in your brain, the more wrinkles the brain has;

therefore,
smarter people have smaller brains. Thanks for the compliment.
(Yes, this is getting ridiculous.)

Faulty logic alert!!!!!!!

You must think that ice cream sales increase robberies as well

snicker what a maroon.

Old July 2nd 03, 01:08 PM
Paul Fritz

I thought it was interesting that she took the bait, since no mention of
names was made.....and there are several others that the reference could
have been pointed at.......but if the shoe fit............................

wrote in message
. com...
In ,
Paul Fritz typed:
"Kristen313" wrote in message
Good job steve. The troll seems to be gone.

sorry to disappoint you..........

So you admit to being a troll

Old July 2nd 03, 02:20 PM
Tiffany

You are a fun target, it seems.

Paul Fritz wrote in message
I thought it was interesting that she took the bait, since no mention of
names was made.....and there are several others that the reference could
have been pointed at.......but if the shoe fit............................

wrote in message
. com...
In ,
Paul Fritz typed:

Old July 3rd 03, 03:28 AM
Kristen313

The way you are replying to these
statements is the reason they persist. If you don't want the petty sniping,
then you quit it first...as it seems to me you started it.

No, actually, I did not start it. I mere asked the group why people were so
mean and unsupportive. I did NOT start with sniping, and I did not single
anyone out.

(I know she will have some 'sarcastic' little barb for that.)

Did I respond how you hoped, with a 'sarcastic little barb'?

Old July 3rd 03, 03:36 AM
ŠkatŠ

I don't see any spelling errors. Maroon can be used like that, depending on
the context intended.
Do you know what maroon means?

"Kristen313" wrote in message

snicker what a maroon.

The spelling error was intentional, right?

Old July 3rd 03, 03:42 AM
Kristen313

I thought it was interesting that she took the bait, since no mention of
names was made.....and there are several others that the reference could
have been pointed at..

No one else that you seem to be taking such special pleasure in being evil to,
idiot.
Old July 3rd 03, 03:46 AM
Kristen313

then why are you continuing??

Because you people are so entertaining.
Why do you take it so seriously. It's like like this is a real support group,
anyhow.
Old July 3rd 03, 04:08 AM
Kristen313

Do you know what maroon means?