Trolls and Trolling

Old July 3rd 03, 04:59 AM
dolores

Default Trolls and Trolling

"ŠkatŠ" wrote in message
If you don't believe there is any real support here for anything, why are
you here?
I've found some things very supportive, while other things aren't of any
interest to me.

"ŠkatŠ" with tits outs.....and arse sucking in told Kirsten........

Maybe you should try seeking out help from alt.support.stuttering

Dont know who Kristen is......or who you are for that matter (both newbies I
take it).....Any way......since your so quick to point out Kristens minor
error (which was only a typo and only pedantic crab ass bitches like you
just love to show of yer prowess in the world of grammer would pounce on
it ).......you wont mind me pointing out your BIG errors.........Put yer
name at the end of the post so that we know who you are......

AND.....Kirstens little typo error doesnt indicate a stutter.....But YOUR
top posting indicates a HUGE pain in the ass....

I like things ordered and since I have the curtesty to adhere to the posting
rules (ok!.....I concede that *I* am allowed to break them as and when I
feel like, but this doesnt mean YOU can. Nor is this up for
discussion....Understandio???.....Yes??.....good!! ) then you should do it as
a matter of course......

And while we're on the subject....What the b'Jaysus is that little Mickey
Mouse thing ya got....."ŠkatŠ" ...it's a REEEEEAAAlllll pain in the
ass.....seems yer afraid to tell us yer real name.....What is it....Eileen
Over....Clina Jacks......Ship Ahoy.......Big Bertha........

So, take a little advice from someone who knows more than you about
*everything*......and is far far superior to you (as if you didnt know this
already)..... and take yer little G-Stringed ass off down the local surgery
and have them piles burst.......Actually....while yer en route bring a tub
of lard.....get the doc to pull the brush outa yer arse...the lard will
help.....I'm sure....

Let us know how ya got on........

Hugs and kisses.....

Dolores

Old July 3rd 03, 05:05 AM
dolores

"ŠkatŠ" wrote in message
I don't see any spelling errors. Maroon can be used like that, depending

on
the context intended.
Do you know what maroon means?

"ŠkatŠ" is TOP POSTING AGAIN

Nananananaaaa.......you sound like a real spoilt little brat......"Do you
know what maroon means".........Typical playground bully that loves to pick
on the underdog.....

Get over yerself

Dolores

Old July 3rd 03, 05:07 AM
dolores

"Kristen313" wrote in message
Do you know what maroon means?

maroon: 1. a spanish chestnut
2. one who is marooned
(merriam-webster)

3. The colour maroon (I've never heard of the other two) so I learnt summit
tonight!.....Actually this morning, it's now 5.15 am.......Christ I hate
when I go online....I end up on it all night.Do I need some discipline in
mylife or what!!

Dolores

Old July 3rd 03, 05:23 AM
Kristen313

And while we're on the subject....What the b'Jaysus is that little Mickey
Mouse thing ya got....."ŠkatŠ"

Dolores--you are great!!!!
Old July 3rd 03, 07:09 AM
ŠkatŠ

No, I'm not at all making fun of people who stutter. I was suggesting
something for you?

"Kristen313" wrote in message
Maybe you should try seeking out help from alt.support.stuttering

So now you are going to make fun of people who stutter? When will the

cruelty
end......................

Old July 3rd 03, 07:25 AM
ŠkatŠ

"dolores the attention-seeker" opened the trap door, peered around and
hammered these 'words of wisdom' into the ether...

"ŠkatŠ" wrote in message...
If you don't believe there is any real support here for anything, why

are
you here?
I've found some things very supportive, while other things aren't of any
interest to me.

"ŠkatŠ" with tits outs.....and arse sucking in told Kirsten........

Maybe you should try seeking out help from alt.support.stuttering

Dont know who Kristen is......or who you are for that matter (both newbies

take it).....Any way......since your so quick to point out Kristens minor
error (which was only a typo and only pedantic crab ass bitches like you
just love to show of yer prowess in the world of grammer would pounce on
it ).......you wont mind me pointing out your BIG errors.........Put yer
name at the end of the post so that we know who you are......

Why should I? My name is at the beginning when quoted and beside the
subject when I view it, and if you are too stupid to put one and one
together, then I'm sorry. I see no need to put my name all over the place.

AND.....Kirstens little typo error doesnt indicate a stutter.....But YOUR
top posting indicates a HUGE pain in the ass....

Wow. You're good. I'm a pain in the ass because I post a reply to
anything and everything for the sake of hearing the sound the keys make on
the keyboard when pressed.

I like things ordered and since I have the curtesty to adhere to the

posting
rules (ok!.....I concede that *I* am allowed to break them as and when I
feel like, but this doesnt mean YOU can. Nor is this up for
discussion....Understandio???.....Yes??.....good!! ) then you should do it

as
a matter of course......

Oh, shut the **** up. You aren't anyone special. I don't care who (or
what) you may think you are. You don't seem like the kind of person to
idolize, you seem like the kind of person who earns the tag line of "loud
mouth idiot" early in on life.

And while we're on the subject....What the b'Jaysus is that little Mickey
Mouse thing ya got....."ŠkatŠ" ...it's a REEEEEAAAlllll pain in the
ass.....seems yer afraid to tell us yer real name.....What is it....Eileen
Over....Clina Jacks......Ship Ahoy.......Big Bertha........

I assume you are the only person here who cannot read. Get over the fact
that I don't see any reason to put my name out on the bottom. It's on the
top there, only changed with Š at the beginning and end to avoid confusion
elsewhere. If you can't read between the lines, get over it and shove your
foot in your mouth. Your new little girlfriend Kristin313 (or are you
Kristin313?) doesn't type her name at the bottom, nor do a fair amount of
others here. OH MY LORD!!! I can't figure out names like Kristin313,
dolores, Tiffany and Paul Fritz!!! (Random names I could see while typing
this)
You're even more immature than I am, which is pretty bad.

So, take a little advice from someone who knows more than you about
*everything*......and is far far superior to you (as if you didnt know

this
already)..... and take yer little G-Stringed ass off down the local

surgery
and have them piles burst.......Actually....while yer en route bring a tub
of lard.....get the doc to pull the brush outa yer arse...the lard will
help.....I'm sure....

You're an idiot. And really, I have nothing else to say right now. Plain
and simply, a real fool and a totally clueless ****. For the sake of
everyone, I really do hope that you are not really this foolish when you
lack a computer infront of your face and a screen name to your real to hide
behind.

Let us know how ya got on........

Hugs and kisses.....

Dolores

Old July 3rd 03, 11:39 AM

In ,
Kristen313 typed:
snicker what a maroon.

The spelling error was intentional, right?

Didn't you ever watch Bugs Bunny as a kid??

--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.

Old July 3rd 03, 02:21 PM
Tiffany

"ŠkatŠ" wrote in message...
[...]

They are different people, trust me. lol

Old July 3rd 03, 03:24 PM
Laura

"ŠkatŠ" wrote in message t...

You're even more immature than I am, which is pretty bad.

That opinion of yourself may be well-founded but you wouldn't have
that opinion of Dolores if you either read her posts or had a sense of
humor.

lm
Old July 3rd 03, 04:01 PM
ŠkatŠ

Well, it doesn't really matter. Both have already met kill file on my end,
so it's no big deal.

And I have read some of her posts. Actually, I think I've read almost all
of them over the past couple days. Some of her posts have been very good,
and reading them, I thought, was very interesting, as well as helpful. Some
posts, in my opinion, seemed to be well thought out and written with wisdom
and intelligence, or truly based on experience, and others were just plain
stupid. I'm sure we have all done that every now and then, but, again in my
opinion, I found more junk than not.
Kill file was just easier.

"Laura" wrote in message
om...