whats hard about it.

Old July 16th 03, 12:25 AM
dolores

Default whats hard about it.

"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message
"dolores" wrote in message
"Joelle" wrote in message

Full time single dad to my 4 yr old daughter, have been for two

years,
love every min of it, its not hard, depressing, lonely or anything

else,
its great i wouldnt change a thing.

Of course your daughter has no mother and you fixed it so she wouldn't
and the fact that you don't think that's a problem IS a problem.

Yeah!.. I think this is really sad too. I really think social services
should be authorised to deal with parents with this Steve. He just

doesnt
get it. He might think it's a ball, but I really feel sorry for his
daughter. And I've also noticed that he has not once mentioned anything

do with his daughter...not a single iota....sounds like he's too busy
listening to the sound of his own voice.

Hmmm....I reckon social services *will* get her eventually, down an

alley,
with a skin full of drugs....

He'll probably blame society, the government, his ex.......anybody but
himself, cos how could it be his fault...He wasn't there, he was off

getting
laid....

I think I'm in love. :-))

--
Paul Griffiths

LOL...Well it could be yer lucky day Paul....The man in the pink
dress......IS steve!!..Which one?....Take yer pick!! ;0))

Dolores

Old July 17th 03, 05:09 AM

Joelle wrote:
Full time single dad to my 4 yr old daughter, have been for two
years, love every min of it, its not hard, depressing, lonely or
anything else, its great i wouldnt change a thing.

Of course your daughter has no mother and you fixed it so she
wouldn't and the fact that you don't think that's a problem IS a
problem.

well apart from the lack of CS I get
from her dead beat no good mother..........

You picked her hun, guess that's what happens when you will shag
anything.

Joelle

I must be feeling pretty low. I didn't even see any of this, I was busy
identifying with the "dead beat, no good mother" wondering how she was
feeling, wondering what she did that was so terrible that she lost her
daughter to this bravado.

Thank you Joelle for your insight and your conviction. I often feel better
after reading your posts. A little stronger as a mom.

Old July 18th 03, 04:38 PM
SA

"Steve" wrote in message k...
"Dennis Here"

just very happy to be a single parent............and
generally peeved off with bleeting single parents......give us all a bad
name.........

As am I, but I think your description of "bleeting", btw should read
bleating, single parents, is somewhat hard. Its great that things have
been easyish for you, but that is not always the case at all.
I went back to college when my daughter was three, while I loved it,
it was very hard, but necessary. It was a full time course, yet we
were in three to four nights a week as well as during the day.
Once we were given a timetable and asked if we had any questions, I
asked when would the course be really full time and held during the
day, saying that it was very hard for me to make classes, find and pay
for childminding on that basis. But, I was met with a blank look, and
they said has anyone else any questions? So I presumed that was me
dealt with...
I have always believed that I am doing what I am doing because some
other single parent has battled with whatever before me. So its my
duty and others to fight for more space for the next people coming
after us. And if that means being a pain in the arse in work, college,
with friends, thats what you do. If thats bleating, call me a lamb,
cos I aint no sheep. Its just my thoughts, god knows what ye all will
make of that.
Old July 21st 03, 07:59 PM
Cele

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 02:18:22 +0100, "dolores"
wrote:

"Betsy" wrote in message
news
In ,
Steve typed:
"Dennis Here"

happy to
be a single parent, just count the CS money that all you yanks get
and smile

Steve.........

CS?? Someone want to tell me what that is?

I was going to ask the same question...but then it hit me......its Con the
Sucker (into signing his life over to me, aka getting married, have a batch
of kids, so I can then chuck him out, using mental violence...he said I
looked fat in the red dress"....and lack of communication, he grunts at the
tv...I on the other hands only get blank stares...as reason for
divorce..take him to court and rip him off for the rest of his or my life,
whichever life ends first, his I hope, and have an easy ride, while he works
his ass off to keep me in Versace shoes and Yves St. Laurant lipstick. And
oh yeah!!..he only gets the kids once a year cos he's overweight and I like
my children to look at only *nice* people...Not only that, I'm booked up for
fittings at Harrods for the next year too.....which *he's* paying for).

Just think it's too painful for him to even type the word sucker
though........and couldnt get past it...hence CS

Wow. My ex pays child support because he believes in helping support
his kids. He adores them, is active in their lives, and just like I
do, he wants the very best for them. We collaborate on their
upbringing constantly, and when his youngest was badly hurt, he was in
the hospital right alongside me, working to help her heal.

I think he might take real exception to being called a sucker. I know
his daughters would have an issue with the term.

Cele
Old July 21st 03, 10:52 PM
dolores

wrote:

"Betsy" wrote in message
[...]

Cele.....I wasnt being serious........and there are many absent
fathers/mothers that really do believe that the maintanance payments are
being used to keep the mother in luxury.......Jesus!!...Cant believe I had
to explain this.........

Dolores

Old July 23rd 03, 10:49 AM
Cele

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 22:52:01 +0100, "dolores"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Betsy" wrote in message
[...]

Ah, Okay. Thing is, I've seen such views expressed with an absolutely
straight face enough times that I'll believe almost anything these
days......

.Jesus!!...Cant believe I had
to explain this.........

Oh well. There goes my NASA employment application for another month.
I guess it really *is* true....we really *can't* all be rocket
scientists....

LMAO

:-)

Cele
Old July 23rd 03, 10:56 PM
dolores

"Cele" wrote in message
On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 22:52:01 +0100, "dolores"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Betsy" wrote in message
[...]

Now I think *you* are being serious.......LOL......I'd luuuuuv to work at
NASA, but never thought I was geeky enough...........then discovered I was,
albiet too late!! shrug

Jeez...would *I* be jealous of ya!!...grin

Dolores