The Things You Must Know about Yeast Infection

Old February 23rd 07, 12:48 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
[email protected]

Default The Things You Must Know about Yeast Infection

Yeast lives in two forms it can produce ROOTS and SPORES. It can cause
Chronic Yeast Infection can ruin your health.
The human body has NO ABILITY to attack and kill the spores. I WILL
SHOW YOU HOW TO KILL THEM, Other internet products don't.
There are no drugs YOU CAN TAKE that can KILL THE SPORES, BUT THERE IS
AN ALL-NATURAL WAY, the drug companies don't want you to know about.
Yeast Spores can remain dormant for years....then suddenly FLARE-UP
and cause YEAST INFECTION, LEARN HOW TO FIGHT BACK AND WIN.
Yeast infections will infect 75% of all people at some point. I will
show you what you can do to INSTANTLY HELP YOURSELF AND OTHERS. Other
internet products don't.
Olive leaf extract can kill yeast infection, but what the other web
sites don't mention is its TOXICITY to the LIVER. I EXPLAIN IT IN
DETAIL.
Diaper rash often is a symptom of yeast infection. I EXPLAIN HOW TO
QUICKLY CURE DIAPER RASH.
Men also get genital yeast infection, and have no symptoms, then pass
it on to their sexual partner. Drug companies and other internet sites
don't mention this. I EXPLAIN HOW TO CURE THIS.
Mouth sores, or a white coating in a baby's mouth, known as thrush, is
a symptom of yeast infection. I explain a non drug treatment that is
safe and is NOT EXPLAINED ANYWHERE ELSE.
Skin rashes are frequently yeast infections, particularly in skin
folds, such as under breasts. Other web sites don't deal with the
treatment of this, I show how YOU CAN CURE THIS TYPE OF YEAST
INFECTION.
Painful urination can be a symptom of a yeast infection. And I explain
the SIMPLE CURE FOR THIS YEAST INFECTION.
http://yeastinfectbx.blogspot.com/#