Any "hope"?

Old March 23rd 04, 03:49 AM
R. Steve Walz

Default Any "hope"?

Hillary Israeli wrote:

In ,
R. Steve Walz wrote:

*Hillary Israeli wrote:
*
* No, actually, I already addressed that.
*---------------------
*It's very subtle, worth a LOT of attention, and the MOST responsible
*for sex-typing by differential child-raising.

Sex-typing? You mean like alt.sex.stories?
/me raises one eyebrow.

---------------------
What? Sex typing as in inculcating gender-roles, dummy.
What in the world do you THINK that means?

* * Maybe you should get out more.
* *----------------------
* *Look next time you're inside.
*
* OK, bigshot. Explain to me, please, what the gender inequities in MY home
* are.
*--------------------------
*Do your daughters wear skirts? Your sons?

On occasion. Mostly not, because hey, they get in the way of moving
around. My son does like to wear one of my mom's old t-shirts though. It's
like a dress on him.

------------------------------
You KNOW what I said, and meant.
Steve
Old March 23rd 04, 08:21 AM
Jacques Michel

I wonder what your issue really is, do you think that:

- young boys are raped by wild, stronger women all over the planet and
something must be done to stop it or

- young boys are raped by wild, stronger women all over the planet but
those women are not punished, so it is not fair to punish boys when
they rape women.
Old March 23rd 04, 12:27 PM
Banty

In article , Jacques Michel
says...

I wonder what your issue really is, do you think that:

- young boys are raped by wild, stronger women all over the planet and
something must be done to stop it or

- young boys are raped by wild, stronger women all over the planet but
those women are not punished, so it is not fair to punish boys when
they rape women.

Near as I can figure, it goes more like:

- young boys are raped by men all over the planet, because if they raped young
girls, they wouldn't get away with it

- those young boys grow up to be men who rape young boys, which is the fault of
feminism because they wouldn't have done that if they were treated better like
young girls are treated

Which looks like an anguish-twisted train of thought of a man who was abused as
a young boy. (The Catholic church may have something to say about the first
premise.)

Banty

Old March 23rd 04, 09:36 PM
Fair for all

Correct!

Banty wrote in message ...

Near as I can figure, it goes more like:

- young boys are raped by men all over the planet, because if they raped young
girls, they wouldn't get away with it

- those young boys grow up to be men who rape young boys, which is the fault of
feminism because they wouldn't have done that if they were treated better like
young girls are treated

Actually those young boys grow up to be men who rape young girls...

They want to take revenge against the society that attacked their
childhood.

Men who rape boys are acting out of sadism. Men who rape girls are
acting out of anger.
Old April 6th 04, 02:59 AM
Fair For All

Default Women Rarely Rape [was Any "hope"?]

99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999% of all sexual
predators are straight males

Females make up the remaining 0.000000000000000000000000000000001%

Of these astronomically few females who actually do rape, all their
victims are purely female. None of them have male victims.

Remember this

Old April 7th 04, 06:39 PM
Hillary Israeli

In ,
Fair For All wrote:

*99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 999999% of all sexual
*predators are straight males
*
*Females make up the remaining 0.000000000000000000000000000000001%
*
*Of these astronomically few females who actually do rape, all their
*victims are purely female. None of them have male victims.

You got me curious.

http://www.sane-sart.com/secure/Bell699.asp (SANE-SART is a program funded
by the US Dept of Justice)

"A 1991 report by the National Incident-based Reporting System of the
Federal Bureau of Investigation states that girls or women were victims of
female offenders in 0.8% of the total rapes reported in 3 states and boys
or men were victims of female offenders in another 0.2% of total rapes
reported."

So, while 0.2% is a small number, it is not "none." You are wrong.

Why I love Jim Dutton NR General 0 November 23rd 03 01:03 AM
Any Hope of Custody? Kathy Cole General 26 September 16th 03 01:09 AM
(WI) "I hope it does not crack in half," ... [email protected] General 0 August 23rd 03 07:05 PM