Deadbeats

Old July 28th 04, 12:58 AM
Pammie1

Default Deadbeats

OK, Bob, let's say it this way: The man and the woman should each take
responsibility for his/her own birth control. That way, if one is being
dishonest, the other won't get a nasty surprise. How does that sound?

----------------

I know that there are cruel women who tell men that they are on the pill
and really aren't. Women have to deal with cruel men who lie and say they
are single, but really married. It all comes down to we have to start
using our brain matter. If you choose to fornicate wear a condom not just
for preventing a pregnancy, but for STDs. I still think NCP should pay
support. I just had to throw that in. ;O)

Pammie

Old July 28th 04, 03:55 AM
Bob

Pammie1 wrote:
To everyone thinking this, I am not angry. I just strongly believe that
every NCP should support their kid financially. I am not all about the
money (to the person who made that comment),

LOL. You aren't about money, you just think men should pay.

So I think he really needs to pay
Pammie

You are about wanting him to "pay." Mean, vindictive, and greedy. So
very common.

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

[Bob does not advocate any illegal, seditious, or immoral acts. All
posts are for discussion, rhetorical, or humorous purposes only.]

Old July 28th 04, 05:33 AM
teachrmama

Well, I'm certainly glad you took the time to get to know the man who
fathered your child before you "did it." It is always good to spend at
least 18 months getting to know someone before you make a lifetime
commitment like getting married or having sex and producing a child.

"Pammie1" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
Okay I am back. I had to go to work and make some dollars for the
household. I am going to try to respond to all question at once. First
of all Paula I am not going on welfare nor have I thought about it. Even
if I wanted to I make too much money. You have to be poverty to qualify
for government assistance. ) I was just letting Bob see how he would
like it if he had to pay for my kid.
To everyone thinking this, I am not angry. I just strongly believe that
every NCP should support their kid financially. I am not all about the
money (to the person who made that comment), I am about grown folks
stepping up to the plate and taking care of their resposibilties. I can
afford to take care of my kid on my own and I am, but why should I be the
only one giving up going on cruises. By the way I am taking my cruise
next year, my treat for being a good Mom. My money is going to pay for
it. Anyway, to the person who say child support shouldn't go towards
child care. I believe in a child getting a good education. I want my kid
in a learning environment not just running around the yard outside making
mud pies. My 3 year old is already writing her name, she knows her ABCs,
her telephone number etc..
Long story short, I am a single Mom because you have these worthless guys
that play games just to get you in bed. You know the ones that tell you
everything you want to hear to get you in bed. Well he played the game
now he has to suffer the consequences. He asked me to marry him and after
I found out I was pregnant, I also found out he had a girlfriend and a
wife of 13 years. I don't want to hear it Bob. We are only human. We
make mistakes and we live and learn. That's all we can do. My child is
here I can only move forward. Besides he had 3 kids outside of his
marriage. So I think he really needs to pay for his babies not doubt
about it. He doesn't have too much to do with my kid. He takes to
Chuckie Cheese and out for ice cream every once in a while, but I want him
to get to know her. It's not her fault that we made a mistake.
If you are a man or women who really don't like giving your money away,
just wear a condom or stop having sex. I have chosen to stop having sex.
I will not make the same mistake twice. I read my Bible and I have
learned that fornication is a sin. The bottom of the line is that either
way it goes we lose. Me being the single parent if forced to give up my
outgoing lifesytle to stay home and raise my kid and the father is forced
to pay out the butt. My kid's father has to pay $600 a month for support.
He is a C.P.A. I think he can afford it. I really don't care he had a
choice just like I did.

Pammie

before having it and in many cases denying the father a prt of the
child's
life. As for going on to welfare well if women really think that then
the
fathers should get custody, anyway do you really think that would help.
btw I
am a woman not a man just in case you are wondering.

Paula

Old July 28th 04, 05:33 AM
Jon

Don wrote:
"Jon" wrote in message
Pammie1 wrote:

So Pammie, what do you think of deadbeat mothers? My son's mother
attempted suicide 7 times, and I still had to go to court to get
custody. She has the huge child support requirement of $76 a month.
On the other hand, for two years, I was paying $518 PLUS $750 in
alimony to her. She of course, gets knocked up, quits her job and
goes on welfare. Now she has the legal right to not pay a damn dime
to support her 14 year old son, since she slutted around and got a
brand new one.
My vote is for anyone who is willing to abolish the corrupt child
support system and re-instate personal responsiblity.
Jon

" She has the huge child support requirement of $76 a month."

For someone who wants the system abolished you seem to have no problem
collecting that from her even though you have gained custody. Not to
mention you sought collection from someone who has tried to kill
themselves 7 times.

No, I don't collect it, she doesn't have to pay remember. I put that
amount in my narrative for two reasons. One to show the vast difference
between what I was responsible for and what she is. She was making about
$14.00/hr at one point, before going on welfare. I was making about $50,000
a year, whats that, $25 an hour?
The other reason was to contrast when was the last time you heard of a man
going on welfare and getting out of paying support? As to her attempts,
well, she is a bit of a drama queen, and likes to take a bottle of sleep
aids to draw attention to herself. Never a real attempt with a narcotic
type pill, nor any violent attempt. She just likes the attention.
So is it right that she should pay nothing? I feel that both parents should
support their children, financially and emotionally. She on the other hand
dodged the financial part, and moved 2000 miles away so she only sees him 6
weeks a year. Not alot of emotional support there either.

Deadbeats frankjones Child Support 57 April 18th 04 01:05 AM
Cox Strategy Targets Child Support Deadbeats Fighting for kids Child Support 75 November 14th 03 10:07 AM
Deadbeats here to stay Fighting for kids Child Support 0 November 8th 03 02:50 AM