Please help on conent/agreement form

Old July 26th 03, 03:32 AM
Lisa aka Surfer

Default Please help on conent/agreement form

"Betsy" wrote in message
. com...
In ,
Moon Shyne typed:
"Paul Fritz" wrote in message

Typically nothing, except that the mother would lose further
standing in the court should she ever try to change things.

Personally, I would keep the supervised time,

From: "Paul Fritz"
Subject: Please help on conent/agreement form
Date: Sunday, July 20, 2003 5:26 PM

"natural_4u" wrote in message
. ca...
The court has ordered supervised visitation, but I don't know who I
can

get
to be the supervisor.

You don't.........stop being a control freak

until she regains the trust of
both you and the court. Is she shows the responsibility of showing
up on time and dealing with the supervisor, after a few months you
can change it to a few hours a day, and then eventually ovenrnights
and weekends.......it doesn't have to be expensive if you file the
motions yourself and you show the court your ultimate goal of
allowing the mother to establish a normal relationship with your
daughter.

"Paul Fritz" wrote in message

"natural_4u" wrote in message
news Hello people,

I'm a single parent with a beautiful 10 years old daughter. I was
just wondering if anyone can help me with any ideas on preparing a
consent/agreement form. The form must have time of pick up/drop
off, contact number, etc..

You sound like a control freak.........a free hint.........you do not
control what happens when the child is with the other
parent......the sooner you realize that, the better

Amazing how much more reasonable you appear to be now that you know
you're talking to a man.

Actually, I found that both are being more reasonable in their posting.
Paul reacts to what's posted. Always has from what I've seen. If you

don't
have all the information, what else can you do? I actually agreed with
Paul's point of view. Call me strange or whatever.

Betsy
--

You're strange or whatever

Surf

Old July 26th 03, 05:09 PM
Lisa aka Surfer

"Betsy" wrote in message

You're strange or whatever

Surf

Thanks. I needed that.

Betsy
--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.

LOL,,,,I'm pretty sure that I'm about to be labelled a blood sucking
parasite again. Not a pretty mental picture, but then again, I haven't
showered yet.

Lisa