Is my son developing too early???

Old June 29th 08, 01:10 AM posted to misc.kids
tarapower08

Default Is my son developing too early???

I have asked many times this question but nobody seems to want to answer me!!!
My son is 16 months old and has 8 teeth and has 4 mollers coming through...
the 2 on top are almost completely down and the bottom ones are giving him a
bit more trouble...His sleeping is all out of contole and I would just like
to know if this is unusall for a child to get these so early!!!

Old June 29th 08, 03:11 AM posted to misc.kids
Beth Kevles

Hello --

This doesn't seem unusual to me, but if you're concerned you should take
your son to a dentist. In the meantime, a pain reliever at night should
help with the sleeping trouble.

Good luck,
--Beth Kevles
-THE-COM-HERE

NOTE: No email is read at my MIT address. Use the GMAIL one if you would
like me to reply.
Old June 29th 08, 08:16 AM posted to misc.kids
toypup[_2_]

"tarapower08" u44525@uwe wrote in message news:865f6b63fe355@uwe...
I have asked many times this question but nobody seems to want to answer
me!!!
My son is 16 months old and has 8 teeth and has 4 mollers coming
through...
the 2 on top are almost completely down and the bottom ones are giving him
bit more trouble...His sleeping is all out of contole and I would just
like
to know if this is unusall for a child to get these so early!!!

Some babies are actually born with teeth, but they pull them out to prevent
them from choking when they fall out.

Old June 29th 08, 09:19 AM posted to misc.kids
Cindy Kandolf

It probably says something about the stage of life my kids are in that
I read this title and expected something more... pubertal :-)

"tarapower08" u44525@uwe writes:
I have asked many times this question but nobody seems to want to answer me!!!
My son is 16 months old and has 8 teeth and has 4 mollers coming through...
the 2 on top are almost completely down and the bottom ones are giving him a
bit more trouble...His sleeping is all out of contole and I would just like
to know if this is unusall for a child to get these so early!!!

He's a little ahead of average, but not nearly far ahead enough to
worry about. Some kids just get their teeth earlier - mine did, and my
mother tells me my siblings and I did, too. He might also lose his
baby teeth early, by the way - some kids who get them early do, some
don't.

A little bit of infant pain reliever in the evenings might help the
little guy (and you) get some sleep.

- Cindy Kandolf, mom of Kenneth (14) and Robert (8)
****** Bærum, Norway
Bilingual Families Web Page:
http://www.nethelp.no/cindy/biling-fam.html

Old June 29th 08, 02:00 PM posted to misc.kids
Sue

These are questions for a dentist, but as the others have pointed out, kids
develop at all rates and ages. Here is a website that I googled about
children and teeth that perhaps will help you learn about teeth:
http://www.lpch.org/DiseaseHealthInf...teethanat.html
From this website, it doesn't seem that your son's teeth are too advanced.

As far as the sleep, what kinds of problems are you having? Is he in pain
from the teeth or just not sleeping? I need more information on his sleeping
pattern to be able to help.

Sue (mom to three girls)

Old June 29th 08, 03:32 PM posted to misc.kids
Beth Kevles

The American Dental Association has a web site with lots of information
about teeth, tooth problems, dentists, etc. The link below tells you
when teeth typically "erupt" (ie, poke their way out of the gum and into
the mouth).

http://ada.org/public/topics/tooth_eruption.asp

Your child is displaying an entirely normal pattern.

Old June 29th 08, 04:58 PM posted to misc.kids
tarapower08

Beth Kevles wrote:
The American Dental Association has a web site with lots of information
about teeth, tooth problems, dentists, etc. The link below tells you
when teeth typically "erupt" (ie, poke their way out of the gum and into
the mouth).

http://ada.org/public/topics/tooth_eruption.asp

Your child is displaying an entirely normal pattern.

--Beth Kevles
-THE-COM-HERE

NOTE: No email is read at my MIT address. Use the GMAIL one if you would
like me to reply.

Thanks so much for the help...and as for his sleeping he usually goes to
sleep at 8:00 pm wakes at 9:00 am...then has a daytime nap at 12:00 and wakes
usually at 2:30...it was like clockwork for him but since he has been pushing
these guys out he dont like being left in his room alone, and I had to get up
12 times last night to sooth him...He went through the same stage with his
upper teeth....the bottom ones were fine

Old June 30th 08, 03:40 AM posted to misc.kids
xkatx

"tarapower08" u44525@uwe wrote in message news:865f6b63fe355@uwe...
I have asked many times this question but nobody seems to want to answer
me!!!
My son is 16 months old and has 8 teeth and has 4 mollers coming
through...
the 2 on top are almost completely down and the bottom ones are giving him
bit more trouble...His sleeping is all out of contole and I would just
like
to know if this is unusall for a child to get these so early!!!

I dunno... I don't think so.
I have a friend who's little guy had something like 8 teeth by the time he
was 8 or so months old. Or maybe it was 10 teeth by 8 months. He wasn't
born with teeth in his mouth, but came out with them all within about 2
months from the first to the last (well, 8th or 10th tooth)

Old June 30th 08, 05:27 AM posted to misc.kids
tarapower08

xkatx wrote:
I have asked many times this question but nobody seems to want to answer
me!!!

[quoted text clipped - 5 lines]
like
to know if this is unusall for a child to get these so early!!!

I dunno... I don't think so.
I have a friend who's little guy had something like 8 teeth by the time he
was 8 or so months old. Or maybe it was 10 teeth by 8 months. He wasn't
born with teeth in his mouth, but came out with them all within about 2
months from the first to the last (well, 8th or 10th tooth)

Yah the front and bottom teeth werent so much of a shock as the 4 mollars, I
mean i didnt think they got them so early...but I guess every child is
different

Old July 1st 08, 03:24 PM posted to misc.kids
xkatx

"tarapower08" u44525@uwe wrote in message news:866e3dfea7384@uwe...
xkatx wrote:
I have asked many times this question but nobody seems to want to answer
me!!!

[quoted text clipped - 5 lines]
like
to know if this is unusall for a child to get these so early!!!

I dunno... I don't think so.
I have a friend who's little guy had something like 8 teeth by the time he
was 8 or so months old. Or maybe it was 10 teeth by 8 months. He wasn't
born with teeth in his mouth, but came out with them all within about 2
months from the first to the last (well, 8th or 10th tooth)

Yah the front and bottom teeth werent so much of a shock as the 4 mollars,
mean i didnt think they got them so early...but I guess every child is
different

And this same friend's other little guy is 18 months and has only 7 teeth -
and didn't have a single tooth until he was almost a year.
Each will definitely be different!

Children in developing countries. GKH^ Solutions 0 October 31st 07 04:14 AM
Children in developing countries GKH^ General 0 October 31st 07 01:52 AM
photo developing Anne Rogers General 4 November 28th 06 01:49 AM
Developing children's intelligence (4 yo) Welches General 1 September 27th 05 04:18 PM
might be developing Gestational Diabetes sher Pregnancy 9 September 3rd 03 04:15 AM