FAKE Cathyb's Many LIES

Old January 5th 06, 04:54 AM posted to alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health

Default FAKE Cathyb's Many LIES

Fake Cathyb blathered:

having called Jesus a natural liar?

Quite ridiculous.

I NEVER called Jesus anything. except my Lord and savior.

While YOU deny both him and GOD!

your repellant slurs against Jews,

There are NONE!!

I have spoke the TRUTH about the ONLY Jews I know, that's the ones who have
stated they are Jews HERE on this newsgroup. I know NOT one single Jew in
real life.

The FACT is, Mark Probert the Jew, tells LIES everyday!!!!!

homosexuals,

God's words

I am sorry Eric, but your choice of lifestyle is displeasing in God's sight,
and is not how he created man. It is a product of Satan.

Subject: Gallbladder surgery
From: Eric Bohlman
Date: 3/2/2004 3:53 PM Pacific Standard Time

snip ramblings of Mark Probert

I think the answer is really that the people Toby describes are simply
looking for rituals to perform rather than an actual treatment.

I think you have lost it. That is totally absurd.

I suspect
they've got unmet spiritual or religious needs and they're trying to meet
them through a ritualization of health matters

I think you homo experience has screwed up your brain.

Or they're simply working
from the conviction that doing something, anything is always better than
doing nothing.

I think your hate is showing.

Jan

Subject: Aribett Deckers Has A Screw Loose
From: Eric Bohlman
Date: 11/16/2003 8:25 PM Pacific Standard Time

(Jan) wrote in
:

From: Happy Oyster
Date: 11/16/2003 8:42 AM Pacific Standard Time

On 16 Nov 2003 01:18:08 GMT, (Ilsa9) wrote:

Aribert, Jan IS a woman. By getting this wrong, some may falsely
conclude
that other things you say about her are not true.

Once again, Jan IS a female. Please make a note of it.

Poor, poor ANDREW goofs AGAIN.

Andrew and I exchanged pictures,

ilsa9 is Andrew Kingoff.

Chicken, and despicable liar.

Jan

Cue for his enabler to appear, one Richard H. Jacobson who also lies
about who he is, birds of a feather.

This one *really* takes the cake!

Yep, it proofs once again Andrew Kingoff is hiding behind the name ilsa.

Ilsa was attempting to correct Aribert's
repeated assertion that you were male

There is NO IIsa and if there was she has no idea of my gender, Andrew does.

Anybody reading the above exchange
could see that.

Anyone should be able to see that IIsa is Andrew Kingoff.

Yet you responded to Ilsa as if she were saying the *exact opposite*.

No, I responded to Aribert Deckers. I don't see Andrew's nonsense posts.

You just said she "goofed again" by calling you a female.

Nope, fraid not. I said poor poor Andrew goofs AGAIN. Which is a fact.

Well, if you *are* a female (and I have no reason to believe you aren't),
then calling you a female isn't "goofing."

WOW, you are desperate to twist things.

Andrew goofed. IIsa *IS* Andrew. If there were an IIsa, she does NOT know my
gender. Andrew does as we exchanged pictures.

Get it now??

It's Aribert, not Ilsa, who "goofed."

They both goofed.

Why are you trying to protect Andrew Kingoff?????

hmmmmmm.

It looks to me that you're so angry

LOL.

I am certainly glad you haven't noticed the anger of Andrew Kingoff.

at Ilsa that you're compelled to refute
everything she says, even when she says that you are in fact the female you
claim to be

Most everything Andrew has ever said is hate, anger and lies. As in
deconstructing others. Andrew was proven a liar long before you came here,
and
you have seen plenty yourself.

You're attacking the messenger regardless of the message.

Yeah yeah Eric. It is *my* attacking.

If someone you dislike says "two plus two is four" are you going to snap
"no
it's not!"? Because that's the equivalent of what you're doing.

Wrong.

You are overlooking the fact that Andrew goofed. Do you and he have
something
in common, Eric???

Note that everything I said above would still be true even *if* Ilsa were
actually Andrew.

In your queer mind.

In fact NOTHING you said was true.

At this point both you and Aribert are behaving as if neither of you were
mature enough to start kindergarten.

While Andrew hides behind the fake name ilsa.

Lord have mercy. Talk about birds of a feather!!!!

Jan

Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
From: (Jan) - Find messages by this author
Date: 12 Nov 2003 06:00:30 GMT
Subject: The importance of continuing mass polio vaccination (Was
My little boy)
Remove | Report Abuse

My
little boy)
From: "Anth"
Date: 11/11/2003 8:24 PM Pacific Standard Time

That is llsa has been rude to me more than enough for now.
If you want to turn a blind eye to that then that's fine by me.
Anth

Rich will be along soon to enable Andrew, while speaking of enablers.

Rich has always enabled Andrew's behavior, but we all know what ever comes
out
of Rich's mouth, is exactly what he is guilty of.

Killfile them both is the only answer.

They are both quite *queer*.

Jan

Subject: "The Seven Warning Signs of Bogus Science"
From: Eric Bohlman
Date: 3/22/03 9:31 PM US Eastern Standard Time

Tsu Dho Nimh wrote in
:

Orac wrote:

I have
been consistent in my position that alt-med remedies should be treated
exactly the same as conventional medicine. They should be subjected to
the same standards and the same kinds of scientific experiments and
clinical trials. And if they can pass muster, they should be accepted as
equals to conventional medicine remedies. For some reason this concept
terrifies many alt-med advocates.

But that takes away the mystique, the "us against the forces of
evil" cohesion, and makes just another remedy!

I think you hit the nail on the head. For some, maybe even many, the
appeal of "alternative medicine" is precisely that it *isn't* accepted by
the mainstream, so believing in it is a form of rebellion.

I see you are a parrot for organized medicine, and don't have a clue.

The reason people are turning to alt. medicine is because people are STILL
searching and STILL suffering and have found NO answers from conv.
medicine.

In some cases,
it's a "conservative" rebellion against perceived modernity; the notion is
that rationality and science have caused society to go down the tubes.

The notion is:

I AM SUFFERINNG HERE,,,,,,,,,,HELP ME!!!

It's rather amusing

OH YEAH!!

It is amusing to see people suffer.

How sad.

And STUPID.

And QUEER.

Jan

I stand to the PATHETIC LIES told by pathetic LIARS, and KOOKS.

and anyone else who isn't just like you as belonging to one of his

followers? Do you think that Jesus, a Jew would enjoy your statement
that lying is second nature to him

You can knock off the to him, that IS your TWISTING!

and his co-religionists?

He has no such thing.

ONCE AGAIN.

I have spoke the TRUTH about the ONLY Jews I know, that's the ones who have
stated they are Jews HERE on this newsgroup. I know NOT one single Jew in
real life.

But you knew that, already.

If you hadn't written all the vile things you have, Mark

would in no way be able to repeat them.

Mark added his TWIST, just as YOU have above.

What's more, the ONLY reason Mark posted them was RETALIATION!!!!!

Because he LIED ALL over the net and had to make a retraction, and UNLIKE
the *GANG* members here, *I* pointed it out!

YOU overlook that!!

Mark and Mark ALONE is responsible for his posts! NOT ME!

He quotes your exact words, Jan.

Yes, he does. Then HE LIES with the title he gives them!!!!!

It's not possible to say that lying is

second nature to the Jews and not be a vile bigot. And unchristian.

ONCE AGAIN.

I have spoke the TRUTH about the ONLY Jews I know, that's the ones who have
stated they are Jews HERE on this newsgroup. I know NOT one single Jew in
real life.

But you knew that, already.

As for ATHEIST, they are noted for speaking of being *unchristian*

For ONE reason ONLY. RETALIATION!

BECAUSE HE LIED ALL OVER THE NET AND MADE A RETRACTION.

No comment is noted.

I recall, your saying that if you didn't like some of the daycare
regulations,

you just ignored them.

NO, that is NOT what I said. As usual you are LYING.

No, I'm not Jan. I've certainly paraphrased your words (so that they're

comprehensible), but that is what you said.

http://tinyurl.com/byeub

cathyb" wrote in message

ps.com...

[snip]

Thanks for your posting. However, all state regulations combined are
enormous, extending to the down right ridiculous. Each year doing the
necessary paper work at renewal time takes hours. Each menu must be balanced
with correct nutrients, which is understandable, what isn't; is the state
wants you to weight each portion. They don't care if the child actually eats
it, just that it is weighed. I objected to that, for this reason. To
introduce child to say, spinach, which the child has never tasted, you start
with a very small portion and encourage by saying, I know you can eat just
that one bite. A larger portion is overwhelming and the child will not even
try it. That's just one tiny example. You would be surprised at the totally
unreal regulations that are not only of no value, they are keeping kids from
reaching their full potential. When that happens, I refuse to follow that
regulation.

To which you replied

I hope you got their written permission before discarding rules you

didn't feel like following, Jan

Your next post.

If you work in a daycare centre, parents are leaving their kids with

you trusting that you follow the pertinent regulations, not just the
ones you like. Those regulations are there to protect children from
poor judgment of what is safe or important; whilst I agree that many
areas are over-regulated, often for insurance reasons, if you want that
changed, lobby your politicians.

I don't fancy your chances.

As seen from the full text in this post, you owe Mark an apology.

Cathy

{now that's a hoot)

Then I replied:

I didn't work in a daycare center, I owned it.

The parents also know some of the regulations are not best for the child, so
it is not as matter of what *I* like.

The regulations are NOT what you say they are. They are written by those who
have not worked with children. They are in fact written by those WITH poor
judgment.

My husband and I have met with the state department over this matter.

I don't fancy your chances.

I could care less what you fancy.

unreal regulations that are not only of no value, they are keeping kids from
reaching their full potential.

That's what is important to me.

I "thnak god" (sic)

My, my it was a typo. YOU overlook your beloved *gang* member's typos, in
particular, Mark Probert, who makes MORE than all put together.

No, Jan. You come up with the best typos. Hours of fun.

I understand you are delighted in *selective* belittling.

I repeat:

YOU overlook your beloved *gang* member's typos, in
particular, Mark Probert, who makes MORE than all put together

Most grown up people, have nothing but respect for those who have built
their business themselves, long hours, dedication, pre school classes,
kindergarten, the best of learning tools, dedicated staff. A long waiting
list, because the high quality care, learning and LOVE is the best.

Some of that's true,

ALL of that is true.

although as a piece of English it doesn't actually
make sense, and is another example of one of the many reasons I wonder
if your stories of working in daycare are actually true. Do they really
let illiterates educate small children?

I doubt if they would let you. Your personality would NOT pass.

They actually are more interested in people who are LOVING and NOT always
BELITTLING.

It carries over into the job. YOU would fall flat!

However, none of it applies to you, Jan.

It does apply to me! It WAS INDEED MY LIFE LONG PROFESSION.

One that I am most proud of!!!

[snip lie and more baiting, sigh]

and have said that if you didn't like regulations covering

daycare, you ignored them.

You are a PROVEN BLATANT LIAR, as proven above!

I see.

Nothing to be ashamed of. Belittle others, say they are lying. Say they
are
to blame for others posting lies, when the actually party posted the lies,
was taken to court, posted a retraction.

Another triumph of illiteracy.

Another example of YOUR sad character!

Mark posts your exact words. Please do

prove that his posts of your quotes are lies, Jan.

I have done that here, ONCE AGAIN, I have done it repeatedly previously!

Based on that, I feel sorry for your children.

Based on that, you are a VERY poor mother.

By your lights, I probably am. You see, I haven't taught my kids that

Jews are liars, that Catholics are led by Satan,

Ahh, Ahh.

Another BLATANT LIE!

or that homosexual sex
can "screw you brain" (sic).

Yes, it is (sic) that YOU can't even quote it correctly!

See what happens when LIARS quote other liars?

What Eric said, which of course, Mark Thorson doesn't quote.

I think the answer is really that the people Toby describes are simply
looking for rituals to perform rather than an actual treatment.

How PATHETIC!

Nor have I physically abused them.

Not an issue.

You do believe in placing blame on the wrong person.

YOU belittle CONSTANTLY.

You are a BLATANT LIAR, as proven in this post.

You *selectively* overlook certain peoples' lies.

You are NOT fair!

You use foul language.

You do NOT think people should have the right their make their own health
choices.

If those choice differ from yours, you would delight in seeing them burn in
hell, if you believed there was one.

Your children will never know GOD!

Yes, I do believe you are a VERY poor mother.

Old January 5th 06, 02:09 PM posted to alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health

JanD wrote:
Fake Cathyb blathered:

having called Jesus a natural liar?

Quite ridiculous.

I NEVER called Jesus anything. except my Lord and savior.

What YOU call Him is immaterial.

The only thing that counts is what He calls you.

You are in BIG trouble.

While YOU deny both him and GOD!

your repellant slurs against Jews,

There are NONE!!

I have spoke the TRUTH about the ONLY Jews I know, that's the ones who have
stated they are Jews HERE on this newsgroup. I know NOT one single Jew in
real life.

I find it utterly incredible that at your age, living in a city with 3
Jewish houses of worship, that you never met a Jew before you started
posting to usenet. If this is true, then your background is incredibly
narrow, and this explains much about you.

The FACT is, Mark Probert the Jew, tells LIES everyday!!!!!

What does a person's religion have to do with it? It is your connecting
religion with your disapproval that is what shows your bigotry.

homosexuals,

God's words

I am sorry Eric, but your choice of lifestyle is displeasing in God's sight,
and is not how he created man. It is a product of Satan.

I hope you never have to rely on a gay to save your life.

From: Eric Bohlman
Date: 3/2/2004 3:53 PM Pacific Standard Time

snip ramblings of Mark Probert

All the good stuff.

I think the answer is really that the people Toby describes are simply
looking for rituals to perform rather than an actual treatment.

I think you have lost it. That is totally absurd.

I suspect
they've got unmet spiritual or religious needs and they're trying to meet
them through a ritualization of health matters

I think you homo experience has screwed up your brain.

I know your homophobia is showing.

Or they're simply working
from the conviction that doing something, anything is always better than
doing nothing.

I think your hate is showing.

Jan

Jan, that is YOUR hate.

Vomit deleted.
Old January 6th 06, 05:28 AM posted to alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
JanD wrote:
Fake Cathyb blathered:

having called Jesus a natural liar?

Quite ridiculous.

I NEVER called Jesus anything. except my Lord and savior.

What YOU call Him is immaterial.

Quite wrong.

Romans chapter 10 verse 9: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the
Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from
the dead, thou shalt be saved. Romans chapter 10 verse13: For whosoever
shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

The only thing that counts is what He calls you.

You are in BIG trouble.

Since YOU deny him, YOU would NOT know.

While YOU deny both him and GOD!

your repellant slurs against Jews,

There are NONE!!

I have spoke the TRUTH about the ONLY Jews I know, that's the ones who
have
stated they are Jews HERE on this newsgroup. I know NOT one single Jew in
real life.

I find it utterly incredible that at your age, living in a city with 3
Jewish houses of worship, that you never met a Jew before you started
posting to usenet. If this is true, then your background is incredibly
narrow, and this explains much about you.

It explains that I worked 16-18 hours a day, UNLIKE you.

The FACT is, Mark Probert the Jew, tells LIES everyday!!!!!

What does a person's religion have to do with it?

DUH. The discussion is about Jews on MHA.

It is your connecting religion with your disapproval that is what shows
your bigotry.

Quite wrong, again.

It is my speaking the *TRUTH*

The FACT is, Mark Probert the Jew, tells LIES everyday!!!!!

homosexuals,

God's words

I am sorry Eric, but your choice of lifestyle is displeasing in God's
sight,
and is not how he created man. It is a product of Satan.

I hope you never have to rely on a gay to save your life.

You miss the point. You should also know what I have previously said about
gays.

That does NOT change the FACTS I stated above.

From: Eric Bohlman
Date: 3/2/2004 3:53 PM Pacific Standard Time

snip ramblings of Mark Probert

[snip LIE]

I think the answer is really that the people Toby describes are simply
looking for rituals to perform rather than an actual treatment.

I think you have lost it. That is totally absurd.

I suspect
they've got unmet spiritual or religious needs and they're trying to meet
them through a ritualization of health matters

I think you homo experience has screwed up your brain.

I know your homophobia is showing.

YOU think wrong.

I suspect they've got unmet spiritual or religious needs and they're trying
to meet
them through a ritualization of health matters

That is ABSURD, and totally uncalled for.

The focus should be there!

Or they're simply working
from the conviction that doing something, anything is always better than
doing nothing.

I think your hate is showing.

Jan

Jan, that is YOUR hate.

That's the problem of the *GANG* the blame is shifted to Jan, rather than
where it should be.

Vomit deleted.

Mark deletes what he can not handle.

TRUTH and MHA restored :

From: Eric Bohlman Date: 11/16/2003 8:25 PM Pacific
Standard Time Message-id:
(Jan) wrote in
:
Subject: Aribett Deckers Has A Screw Loose From: Happy Oyster

From: (Jan) - Find messages by this author
Date: 12 Nov 2003 06:00:30 GMT
My little boy)
Remove | Report Abuse

My little boy) From: "Anth" Date: 11/11/2003 8:24 PM Pacific
Standard Time Message-id:

From: Eric Bohlman Date: 3/22/03 9:31 PM US Eastern
Standard Time Message-id:
Tsu Dho Nimh wrote in
:

cathyb" wrote in message

[...]

poor judgement of what is safe or important; whilst I agree that many
areas are over-regulated, often for insurance reasons, if you want that
changed, lobby your politicians.

I don't fancy your chances.

As seen from the full text in this post, you owe Mark an apology.

Cathy

{now that's a hoot)

Then I replied:

I didn't work in a daycare center, I owned it.

The parents also know some of the regulations are not best for the child, so
it is not as matter of what *I* like.

The regulations are NOT what you say they are. They are written by those who
have not worked with children. They are in fact written by those WITH poor
judgment.

Mu husband and I have met with the state department over this matter.

Old January 6th 06, 05:34 AM posted to alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative

JanD wrote:

Thank you, Jan, for once again saving me the bother of finding the
proof that you are a racist, homophobic bitch, and that you ignored
daycare regulations you didn't like when working in a daycare centre.

Very kind of you to save me the effort, by posting it all below.

From: Eric Bohlman Date: 11/16/2003 8:25 PM Pacific
Standard Time Message-id:
(Jan) wrote in
:

Old January 6th 06, 06:04 AM posted to alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative

"JanD" wrote in message
newsenvf.710355$xm3.360552@attbi_s21...

"Mark Probert" wrote in message

I have spoke the TRUTH about the ONLY Jews I know, that's the ones who
have
stated they are Jews HERE on this newsgroup. I know NOT one single Jew
in
real life.

I find it utterly incredible that at your age, living in a city with 3
Jewish houses of worship, that you never met a Jew before you started
posting to usenet. If this is true, then your background is incredibly
narrow, and this explains much about you.

It explains that I worked 16-18 hours a day, UNLIKE you.

So either

A. Your daycare centers turned away Jewish children, and that's why none of
the parents you knew were Jewish.

or

B. The word got around in the Jewish community that your centers were run by
an illiterate antisemite, and they took their children elsewhere.

Even working 16-18 hours a day, you do meet others in the community. Are you
SURE that your doctor, your lawyer, your grocer, your automobile dealer,
your paperboy, your travel agent, and your beautician are all gentile? The
Avon lady, the guy at the hardware store, the owners and waiters at your
favorite restaurants, ALL goyishe? Did you ask? Sheesh!
--

--Rich

Recommended websites:

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
http://www.acahf.org.au
http://www.quackwatch.org/
http://www.skeptic.com/
http://www.csicop.org/

From: Eric Bohlman Date: 11/16/2003 8:25 PM Pacific
Standard Time Message-id:
(Jan) wrote in
:

From: Eric Bohlman Date: 11/16/2003 8:25 PM Pacific
Standard Time Message-id:
(Jan) wrote in
:

Old January 6th 06, 11:27 AM posted to alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative

Default Cathy is Cathy not a fantasy

Old January 6th 06, 02:15 PM posted to alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative

JanD wrote:

Fake Cathyb blathered:

having called Jesus a natural liar?

Quite ridiculous.

I NEVER called Jesus anything. except my Lord and savior.

What YOU call Him is immaterial.

Quite wrong.

Romans chapter 10 verse 9: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the
Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from
the dead, thou shalt be saved. Romans chapter 10 verse13: For whosoever
shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Let's see...you use Jesus as a weapon in your quiver of hate, and you
now claim that using His name that way is going to get you saved?

Bull****.

The only thing that counts is what He calls you.

You are in BIG trouble.

Since YOU deny him, YOU would NOT know.

Yes, I deny that Jesus is the Messiah.

While YOU deny both him and GOD!
your repellant slurs against Jews,

There are NONE!!

There are many. Need we post them?

I have spoke the TRUTH about the ONLY Jews I know, that's the ones who
have
stated they are Jews HERE on this newsgroup. I know NOT one single Jew in
real life.

I find it utterly incredible that at your age, living in a city with 3
Jewish houses of worship, that you never met a Jew before you started
posting to usenet. If this is true, then your background is incredibly
narrow, and this explains much about you.

It explains that I worked 16-18 hours a day, UNLIKE you.

I meet all sorts of people in the course of my work. Some are Jewish,
some are Protestant, some are Catholic, and I am sure that some are
atheists, Bhuddists, Hindus, etc.

I meet CEO's political figures, and ditch diggers.

Last month I even had the opportunity to interview the sushi chef at a
restaurant in the course of an investigation. He was preparing the sushi
for lunch, and, with that knife being as sharp as it was, I was duly
respectful.

If YOU worked 16-18 hours a day and never met a Jew while working, I
will assume that your center was for Christians only.

The FACT is, Mark Probert the Jew, tells LIES everyday!!!!!

What does a person's religion have to do with it?

DUH. The discussion is about Jews on MHA.

Double DUH, it matters not where the discussion is. What does a person's
religion have to do with it?

It is your connecting religion with your disapproval that is what shows
your bigotry.

Quite wrong, again.

Nope. It is the *connection* you draw that is utterly odious.

It is my speaking the *TRUTH*

You would not know truth if it were applied to your brain by a
colonoscope. (Shortest route).

The FACT is, Mark Probert the Jew, tells LIES everyday!!!!!

Again, that is the odious connection of a bigot.

homosexuals,

God's words

I am sorry Eric, but your choice of lifestyle is displeasing in God's
sight,
and is not how he created man. It is a product of Satan.

I hope you never have to rely on a gay to save your life.

You miss the point. You should also know what I have previously said about
gays.

That does NOT change the FACTS I stated above.

There are no facts, just bile and bigotry.

If you were with me in Vietnam, you would have been listed as
Casualty-Friendly Fire. Out medic was gay, and a conscientous objector.
And, he could be relied on 100000000000%. Silver star, posthumously.

You make me sick.

From: Eric Bohlman
Date: 3/2/2004 3:53 PM Pacific Standard Time

snip ramblings of Mark Probert

[snip LIE]

I think the answer is really that the people Toby describes are simply
looking for rituals to perform rather than an actual treatment.

I think you have lost it. That is totally absurd.

I suspect
they've got unmet spiritual or religious needs and they're trying to meet
them through a ritualization of health matters

I think you homo experience has screwed up your brain.

I know your homophobia is showing.

YOU think wrong.

I did not say I "think" but I know. You are a homophobe and bigot.

I suspect they've got unmet spiritual or religious needs and they're trying
to meet
them through a ritualization of health matters

That is ABSURD, and totally uncalled for.

The focus should be there!

Or they're simply working

from the conviction that doing something, anything is always better than

doing nothing.

I think your hate is showing.

Jan

Jan, that is YOUR hate.

That's the problem of the *GANG* the blame is shifted to Jan, rather than
where it should be.

No, the blame is where it should be: ON JAN THE BIGOT.

Vomit deleted.

Mark deletes what he can not handle.

I could not take it any more. 330 days in the boonies in Vietnam did not
prepare me for your vomit.
Old January 6th 06, 11:20 PM posted to alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative

JanD wrote:

Fake Cathyb blathered:

having called Jesus a natural liar?

Quite ridiculous.

I NEVER called Jesus anything. except my Lord and savior.

What YOU call Him is immaterial.

Quite wrong.

Romans chapter 10 verse 9: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the
Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Romans chapter 10 verse13: For
whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Let's see...you use Jesus as a weapon in your quiver of hate, and you now
claim that using His name that way is going to get you saved?

Quite wrong.

Bull****.

B I N G O!

The only thing that counts is what He calls you.

You are in BIG trouble.

Since YOU deny him, YOU would NOT know.

Yes, I deny that Jesus is the Messiah.

Thanks for proving me correct.

While YOU deny both him and GOD!
your repellant slurs against Jews,

There are NONE!!

There are many. Need we post them?

There are NONE!!

I have spoke the TRUTH about the ONLY Jews I know, that's the ones who
have
stated they are Jews HERE on this newsgroup. I know NOT one single Jew
in
real life.

I find it utterly incredible that at your age, living in a city with 3
Jewish houses of worship, that you never met a Jew before you started
posting to usenet. If this is true, then your background is incredibly
narrow, and this explains much about you.

It explains that I worked 16-18 hours a day, UNLIKE you.

[snip]

Personal experience does not count in this regard. Mark Probert

If YOU worked 16-18 hours a day and never met a Jew while working, I will
assume that your center was for Christians only.

Many ASSumptions here lead to many LIES.

http://tinyurl.com/cvf3m

Jan
Mar 8 2004, 4:06 pm

Actually I don't know one single Jew in real life, I sure can't tell by
looking
and it matters not. We have to make judgments in life, I judge people by
what
comes out of thier mouth, how they treat others, and how honest they are.

==

You KNEW that!

[snip more lies and arguing, because the disbarred attorney is a loser]

From: Eric Bohlman Date: 11/16/2003 8:25 PM Pacific
Standard Time Message-id:
(Jan) wrote in
: