Feeling Crazy

Old October 5th 06, 01:08 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Jackie

Default Feeling Crazy

HI there,
New to this group. I have twin girls that are 10 months and a 2 year
old girl as well. I am new at this stay at home mommy thing. I feel
that I am going to loose it. I get to stressed out!! I feel all I do
is scream and yell at my 2year old and then say no no no to the
twinkes. Today was hard and I really don't get help from the hubby.
He works 12 to 15 hours a day and when he gets home he want's to sleep.
(ME TO) We live far from family and friends and and well ok I FEEL
CRAZY. Any advice to give.

Jackie

Old October 5th 06, 03:45 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Cindy Wells

"Jackie" wrote in
ups.com:

HI there,
New to this group. I have twin girls that are 10 months and a 2 year
old girl as well. I am new at this stay at home mommy thing. I feel
that I am going to loose it. I get to stressed out!! I feel all I do
is scream and yell at my 2year old and then say no no no to the
twinkes. Today was hard and I really don't get help from the hubby.
He works 12 to 15 hours a day and when he gets home he want's to

sleep.
(ME TO) We live far from family and friends and and well ok I FEEL
CRAZY. Any advice to give.

Jackie

Get a mother's helper to come after the school day ends. You need to be
able to take a break and be somewhere else in the house while a teen
watches the little ones for you.

Cindy Wells
(when my sister and I were age 4, we started playing with a neighbor's
two year old. This entertained her while her mother graded papers (third
grade teacher). When her little brother was born, I suspect this
was a real plus for the neighbor. My mom got to know the family well
before my sister and I went over - she was one of the few willing to
bring their dog home if he got loose during the day (St. Bernard).
However, she'd usually deliver Bernie with us in tow shortly after we
moved onto that block .)

Old October 11th 06, 05:07 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
alexandshane

Hi Jackie,

I have nine month old b/g twins and a 21/2 year old. I never thought
life could get so stressful. My boy twin is a really hard baby and is
not a great sleeper. Today he didn't go to sleep for his afternoon nap
and I needed a break so bad I thought I might just lose it. Staying
home all day just makes everything more stressful and it gets my 21/2
year old in more trouble. I get out at least once a day. We go to the
park, for walks, play in the grass outside etc. I have to maintain
perspective. This time when they are all babies will not last. I hear
when twins turn three it is better than not having twins. Good luck to
you.

Kimberly

Old October 11th 06, 02:49 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
JKN

Jackie wrote:

HI there,
New to this group. I have twin girls that are 10 months and a 2 year
old girl as well. I am new at this stay at home mommy thing. I feel
that I am going to loose it. I get to stressed out!! I feel all I do
is scream and yell at my 2year old and then say no no no to the
twinkes. Today was hard and I really don't get help from the hubby.
He works 12 to 15 hours a day and when he gets home he want's to sleep.
(ME TO) We live far from family and friends and and well ok I FEEL
CRAZY. Any advice to give.

Jackie

Hi Jackie, Cindy & Kimberly,

I HEAR YOU ABOUT THE "CRAZY" SISTERS!

I am also new to this group. I have twin girls aged 20 months. I am
relieved to hear others saying they find being a stay at mum difficult
at times. I am feeling lucky at the moment as you all have twins AND
another sibling to care for!!! I feel for you, and appreciate the hard
work and stamina that you must need every day.

I was a really disorganised person before the twins, but I found
getting (and staying) organised really helped. I find keeping a routine
of the essentials (baths, meals etc) allows me to spend more time with
the girls. Oh... and learn to delegate and to say NO without feeling
guilty! Become the CEO of your house.

Hang in there and it should get easier the older they get. Hope this
helps someone, you ladies reminded me there is always someone doing it
tougher than me. Thanks

JKN

Old October 18th 06, 02:27 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Pepe Papon

On 10 Oct 2006 21:07:18 -0700, "alexandshane"
wrote:

I hear
when twins turn three it is better than not having twins.

My twins are now 7. Based on my experience, I'd have to agree with
this statement. They keep each other busy, leaving me time to do
what I want.
--
-Seth Jackson, proud father of Derek and Mariel(10/1/99). Pictures at:
http://hitmeister.home.mindspring.co...ypictures.html

Music links: www.mp3.com/SethJackson
www.mp3.com/loudspeaker
www.SethJackson.net
Old December 5th 06, 08:14 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
[email protected]

Sorry Kimberly, but my twins are three and it's just as hard as when
they were one! Now they are learning to manipulate me, together.
Their sibling rivalry is at a peak. And the worst of it is trying to
potty train two kiddos. Seriously, it's horrible. Now maybe yours
will be different, but I'm just warning you not to get your hopes up!
Cat

Jackie wrote:
HI there,
New to this group. I have twin girls that are 10 months and a 2 year
old girl as well. I am new at this stay at home mommy thing. I feel
that I am going to loose it. I get to stressed out!! I feel all I do
is scream and yell at my 2year old and then say no no no to the
twinkes. Today was hard and I really don't get help from the hubby.
He works 12 to 15 hours a day and when he gets home he want's to sleep.
(ME TO) We live far from family and friends and and well ok I FEEL
CRAZY. Any advice to give.

Jackie- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -

Are Your Children Crazy? Roman Bystrianyk Kids Health 0 July 27th 06 07:11 PM
Feeling Very Stupid But Worried - Have I harmed my baby?? Rafael Pregnancy 14 November 16th 05 04:05 PM
Feeling Disconnected Crystal Dreamer Pregnancy 20 May 3rd 05 06:26 PM
Going Crazy! Nikki Pregnancy 29 September 26th 04 05:43 AM
Opinions on holiday travel when not feeling well? Jill Pregnancy 6 December 7th 03 11:03 PM