Is spamming being permitted here??

Old July 14th 07, 03:43 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce
Greegor

Default Dan doesn't have parking tickets in New York?

You are a sick, sick person.

Right you are. snicker

But does your left hand Monkey know what your right hand Dan is up to?

Old July 14th 07, 03:48 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce
firemonkey

No, and you KNEW that was false, Firemonkey!

I know no such thing, am I to believe it because you say so? I was in
the information YOU posted.
Firemonkey

On Jul 14, 9:03 am, Greegor wrote:
On Jul 14, 8:24 am, firemonkey wrote:

On Jul 14, 8:14 am, "0:-]" wrote:

On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 03:38:24 -0700, Greegor
wrote:

Dan titled a message:
BIO for greg - I think Greg first met Lisa Watkins in
the courthouse while they were on trial in different
courtrooms. Check out her record! They're the Bonnie
and Clyde or Iowa. It's no wonder she went along with
whatever Greg wanted!

Ten year old misdemeanors vs. Bonnie and Clyde??

Dan Sullivan of Long Island New York doesn't
even get a parking ticket.... Right!

Probably has.

So far as I know that's about it though.

So where's the PUBLIC RECORD?

While I don't find a ten year span of any significance.

It's enough for expungement.

It's enough they don't even count for sentencing.

What I do find interesting is that that would put you right there very
early in the child's life.

Nope.

Just how long DID you abuse her?
How do you like those old rhetorical questions, eh, Greg?

This little game is "moral and ethical" in your mind isn't it?

Firemonkey wrote

What? Are you trying to equate a traffic ticket with beating a woman?

What leads you to believe that, exactly?

Do you really think Dan Sullivan lives on Long Island
In New York and never gets ANY parking tickets?

Ya wanna buy a BRIDGE?? Maybe Dan can sell you one!

With washing a unrelated 6 year old little girls private area with
your BARE HANDS?

No, and you KNEW that was false, Firemonkey!

Firemonkey wrote

You are a sick, sick person.

Getting your epithets are like getting hate mail from Hitler.- Hide quoted text -

Old July 14th 07, 04:05 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce
firemonkey

On Jul 14, 9:43 am, Greegor wrote:
You are a sick, sick person.

Right you are. snicker

But does your left hand Monkey know what your right hand Dan is up to?

What ?

Once and for all greg, you little impotent pingaling.......

I know Dan to be a man of honor, compassion, loyality, he freely gives
his time and expertise to people in need, his does this with no
expectation of reward. His heart is clean and clear and I am very
thankful to him, not only for myself but for all the families he has
brought back together.

You on the other hand are rancid fecal matter.

Firemonkey

Old July 14th 07, 04:09 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce
Dan Sullivan

On Jul 14, 10:48 am, firemonkey wrote:
No, and you KNEW that was false, Firemonkey!

I know no such thing, am I to believe it because you say so? I was in
the information YOU posted.
Firemonkey

False?

Quite possibly just not provable.

Did you let Lisa Jr. wash off the urine with the cold water herself,
Greg?

Or did you give her a hand?

Like you handed her a towel because she couldn't pick it up without
you.

Old July 14th 07, 09:47 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce
Greegor

On Jul 14, 10:05 am, firemonkey wrote:
On Jul 14, 9:43 am, Greegor wrote:

You are a sick, sick person.

Right you are. snicker

But does your left hand Monkey know what your right hand Dan is up to?

What ?

Once and for all greg, you little impotent pingaling.......

I know Dan to be a man of honor, compassion, loyality, he freely gives
his time and expertise to people in need, his does this with no
expectation of reward. His heart is clean and clear and I am very
thankful to him, not only for myself but for all the families he has
brought back together.

You on the other hand are rancid fecal matter.

Firemonkey

More personal ""references"" from some anonymous geek on the internet?

Wasn't it enough that anonymous Dan and anonymous Don
publicly gave glowing references for each other?

After all, nobody can prove they're not the same person,
or that you're not also the same person.

You could be giving references for YOURSELF.

How much weight do you think that should carry, Dan?