Labor vibes, please...

Old August 9th 07, 08:45 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
NL

Default Labor vibes, please...

I just want to whine and vent.....

I'm so fed up with being pregnant right now!

I'm feeling sick, sick enough to carry my bucket around again. I have
the stupid hemorrhoids again, which hurt like, well, they just hurt a
lot.. I can't stand, sit or lay down without being in pain from them!
Sleep is something that happens to other people, I only get about an
hour before I wake up because of either the pain or because of the
nausea... I just want this baby out right now *whines* Alternatively
I'll settle for no more pain and no more feeling sick, sleep is
negotiable...

cu
nicole
Old August 9th 07, 10:51 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
april & co

Oh Nicole

I'm sorry you're feeling like this but remember the bigger you get the
nearer to labour you are LOL. How long have you got left? I remember the
hemorrhoids and I had them until Joanna was about 9 months old which I hated
because they really are not nice. I had more problems with them after birth
though than b4 birth but don't stress as that won't necessairly happen to
you. Oh I wish you well dear

april

Old August 9th 07, 05:10 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
NL

Hi April

Thanks for the good wishes.

I'm 38+1 today, so technically I have 2 more weeks (Aug 22 is my EDD).
But she's all settled, head is engaged, as far as I'm concerned we're
ready for labor.
Besides, the 22nd is just not really an option, Sam starts 1st Grade on
the 21st and my friend has to leave on the 29th to go back to work, I'd
like to have her before then.

I'm pretty certain once she's out I'll _really_ have hemorrhoids, and
I'm starting to deal with the fact that I will end up having surgery to
take care of them. Because honestly I'm just really really fed up with
the pain.

Take care!
nicole

Old August 9th 07, 07:13 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
[email protected]

On Aug 9, 3:45 am, NL wrote:
I just want to whine and vent.....

I'm so fed up with being pregnant right now!

I'm feeling sick, sick enough to carry my bucket around again. I have
the stupid hemorrhoids again, which hurt like, well, they just hurt a
lot.. I can't stand, sit or lay down without being in pain from them!
Sleep is something that happens to other people, I only get about an
hour before I wake up because of either the pain or because of the
nausea... I just want this baby out right now *whines* Alternatively
I'll settle for no more pain and no more feeling sick, sleep is
negotiable...

cu
nicole

Ach I'm sorry to hear you're so miserable.

You'll see my update in another thread :c)

It will end, i promise.

Old August 9th 07, 10:33 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
april & co

I wish you a good labour and hope you don't need surgery. You can go two
weeks before or after so any time now. Good luck

april

Old August 10th 07, 04:26 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
betsey@delete_nospamnelgin.nu

On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 09:45:18 +0200, NL wrote:

I just want to whine and vent.....

I'm so fed up with being pregnant right now!

I'm feeling sick, sick enough to carry my bucket around again. I have
the stupid hemorrhoids again, which hurt like, well, they just hurt a
lot.. I can't stand, sit or lay down without being in pain from them!
Sleep is something that happens to other people, I only get about an
hour before I wake up because of either the pain or because of the
nausea... I just want this baby out right now *whines* Alternatively
I'll settle for no more pain and no more feeling sick, sleep is
negotiable...

cu
nicole

You can go before me anytime. I don't mind milking this pregnancy
thing a little bit longer, especially with the ILs staying with us!

Betsey

Prayers and good vibes please April Pregnancy 5 January 1st 07 12:36 AM
Baby vibes needed!!! Shannon Pregnancy 1 May 20th 04 10:05 PM
Need good pregnancy vibes :) Jennifer Pregnancy 12 January 22nd 04 09:28 PM
Where were you...labor? VirginiaGirl Pregnancy 29 September 14th 03 06:54 PM
How did your labor BARBABA Pregnancy 10 July 19th 03 02:50 PM