Women in Government, Merck's Trojan Horse: Part Three in a Series on the Politics and PR of Cervical Cancer

Old August 24th 07, 11:15 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,ca.politics,misc.kids.health
Myrl

Default Women in Government, Merck's Trojan Horse: Part Three in a Series on the Politics and PR of Cervical Cancer

On Aug 24, 2:45 pm, Ilena Rose wrote:

As far as "reliable sources" ... you have in no way proven yourself
capable of judging such. You still quote Barrett's "quackwatch"
frequently ... a partisan business to sell their "anti-quackery" point
of view via blogs, websites, and their biased books, articles and
courses.

Well now Ilena, I assume you are mistrusting the information that
comes from the CDC, WHO, UNICEF, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation???

Or are you still tauting your 7 "possible" deaths from Gardasil, in
comparison to 250,000 - 290,000 deaths of women from Cervical Cancer
globally???

While your hyping your anti-vac platform, please do inform folks, that
you think we ought to go back 100 years in time, when disease - Polio,
Typhus, Measles, Small Pox, etc. claimed millions of lives, because
vaccines were only a pipe dream!

Ilena Rosenthal promotes the little picture of 7 "possible" deaths,
while ignoring the millions of lives saved!

http://www.ilena-rosenthal.com

Old August 25th 07, 12:56 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,ca.politics,misc.kids.health
[email protected]

On Aug 24, 5:03 pm, Myrl wrote:
On Aug 24, 1:50 pm, wrote:

On Aug 23, 11:52 am, Myrl wrote:

It is estimated that between 250,000 - 290,000 women a year globally,
die from Cervical Cancer. It has also been estimated that 70% of
these are caused by HPV virus, which could be prevented with Gardasil.

Myrl,

If Cervical cancer is caused somewhat by HPV and this is
transmitted sexually, where does the culprit HPV reside in the male?
( I am assuming a non-gay life style, unless HPV can live on a female
finger.)

Why does the testes not rot from the HPV, or the penis fall off.
Very confusing this.

DrCee
Not a member of the church of modern medicine.

I haven't really researched symptoms in males. However, the HPV virus
does cause genital warts, which on a male would become evident fairly
soon, I would think. Quick evidence, would likely lead to quick
treatment, and possibly take care of the problem before their penis
fell off (as you put it).

I have read other material, that suggests that un-circumcised men can
carry the virus under their foreskins.

But, it would take someone with more medical and scientific background
than I, to confirm or make more absolute statements in that regard!- Hide quoted text -

Well, you are talking to someone who has completed two PhD degrees.
Both in science and medicine.

My questions are valid.

Why is HPV sex specific?

Why are males not dying of some kind of HPV induced cancer like
females?

Why are males not being forced to be immunized to prevent their
illnesses and the infection of females?

Where does the HPV reside in the male? The testes, the penis, the
prostate? Where? Provide some kind of proof please.

Where is the proof that the HPV vaccine has prevented even one case of
cancer in a human, male or female?

Sell your Merck stock. This vaccine cannot succeed. It is a total
scam and lie. It can be used to sterilize millions of young females
who will never know why they are infertile.

Will we be forced to protect our daughters by shooting the doctors?

Old August 25th 07, 12:57 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,ca.politics,misc.kids.health
Ilena Rose

www.BreastimplantAwareness.org/myrl.html wrote:

The information I have gathered has come from reliable sources. Not from Merck.

Thank you for admitting that Merck is not a reliable source.

You keep mentioning "9" deaths linked to Gardasil in the United
States.

The VAERS base lists seven ... http://tinyurl.com/27umst

Please cite your "reliable sources" regarding the other reported two
deaths in the United States.

Thank you.

Old August 25th 07, 01:13 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,ca.politics,misc.kids.health
Ilena Rose

ince Myrl Jeffcoat jumped into the Murky Merck Propaganda ... she has
made various claims about the reported deaths. Four direct quotes are
below. I fully disagree with your "simple math" claims ... neither the
true risks nor the true benefits are known ...

www.BreastimplantAwareness.org/myrl.html wrote:

The information I have gathered has come from reliable sources. Not from Merck.

Thank you for admitting that Merck is not a reliable source.

You keep mentioning "9" deaths linked to Gardasil in the United
States.

The VAERS base lists seven ... http://tinyurl.com/27umst

Please cite your "reliable sources" regarding the other reported two
deaths in the United States.

Thank you. Below are 3 confusing quotes direct from Myrl's confusing
postings.

http://groups.google.co.cr/group/mis...43dafac164d81e

Myrl Jeffcoat Speak :
"Are you having issues with a sum-total that comes from subtracting 9
from 250,000?. . .Or is it that it makes it more difficult to paint
lipstick on your pig?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myrl Speaketh Again:
Again folks!. . .There are reports of 9 "possible" deaths from
Gardasil. 250,000 die from Cervical Cancer each year.

250,000 - 9 = 249,991

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MyrlSpeak:
She's so focused on bashing the idea that a
vaccine may prevent hundreds of thousands of deaths, that she is
reluctant to do the math. . .250,000 - 7 = 243,000 possible lives
saved!

Old August 25th 07, 01:34 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,ca.politics,misc.kids.health
Coleah

On Aug 24, 4:45 pm, Ilena Rose wrote:
www.BreastimplantAwareness.org/myrl.htmlwrote:
The information I have gathered has come from reliable sources. Not from Merck.

Thank you for admitting that Merck is not a reliable source.

Nor is Women in Government and the dozens of Vac Machine "non profits"
funded by money funneled down by Merck. They are all getting paid to
publish on as many forums as possible the identical propganda you post
here, Myrl Jeffcoat.

As far as "reliable sources" ... you have in no way proven yourself
capable of judging such. You still quote Barrett's "quackwatch"
frequently ... a partisan business to sell their "anti-quackery" point
of view via blogs, websites, and their biased books, articles and
courses.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...watchwatch.htm

Who are you working for that you admit
your are not alone in profiting from?

Your chronic scare-mongering dog and pony show
is revealing, while you lie about not wanting to have
vaccines removed from the market.

Old August 25th 07, 01:35 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,ca.politics,misc.kids.health
Myrl

On Aug 24, 4:56 pm, wrote:

[...]

Not a member of the church of modern medicine.- Hide quoted text -

If you feel that if you feel that strongly, you shouldn't immunize
your daughters! I do not support mandatory vaccination at this time.

I would suspect that HPV infected men, manifest symptoms through very
visible genital warts, which are treated fairly soon. . .I'm not sold
on the idea that vaccinating men, wouldn't protect them, and
ultimately the women they sexually enteract with!

You are free to believe what you wish!

Old August 25th 07, 01:40 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,ca.politics,misc.kids.health
Coleah

On Aug 24, 6:56 pm, wrote:
On Aug 24, 5:03 pm, Myrl wrote:

On Aug 24, 1:50 pm, wrote:

On Aug 23, 11:52 am, Myrl wrote:

[...]

And you STILL can not find your own answers?
BWWhahahahah

Ineffective smartass.......

Old August 25th 07, 01:41 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,ca.politics,misc.kids.health
Myrl

On Aug 24, 4:57 pm, Ilena Rose wrote:
www.BreastimplantAwareness.org/myrl.htmlwrote:
The information I have gathered has come from reliable sources. Not from Merck.

Thank you for admitting that Merck is not a reliable source.

You keep mentioning "9" deaths linked to Gardasil in the United
States.

The VAERS base lists seven ...http://tinyurl.com/27umst

Please cite your "reliable sources" regarding the other reported two
deaths in the United States.

Thank you.

The 9 "possible" deaths related to Gardasil, which I quoted was a
"global" number - not a number in the in United States. That's your
mis-quote of my words again.

I have not said that Merck wasn't a reliable source. I simply said
that I didn't quote Merck.

Please do not attempt to twist my words, to enhance your career as
Ilena Hyena The Internet Rodeo Clown! How much do you get paid for
that job, by the way?

http://www.ilena-rosenthal.com

Old August 25th 07, 04:44 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,ca.politics,misc.kids.health
Ilena Rose

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/myrl.html
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/coleah.htm

Yes Myrl ... there are women worldwide dying of cervical, breast,
uterine, bone, brain and other cancers. That's not disputed.

Gardasil is a mutli-billion dollar unproven drug that you are hawking
here to help Merck have a net income of over $4 billion dollars this
year ...

There is a cover up of the dangers going on ... just like there has
been with breast implants ... now with your and Coleah's help on
Usenet.

You've lied and twisted the truth about me for O'leary & Barrett ...
and not you're doing the same for Merck to sell a drug that so little
is known about ... schoolgirls are being used for lab rats and are
dying and being made ill by painful diseases like Guillain Barre.

You can blame these deaths and illnesses on everything but the
Gardasil ...

Your mentor Barrett blames MCS on everything but the chemicals ...

He's dead wrong and so are you both. About many, many, many things.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...srosenthal.htm
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/patrickoleary.htm
Old August 25th 07, 08:35 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,ca.politics,misc.kids.health
JOHN

"Myrl" wrote in message
ups.com...

You are free to believe what you wish!

you sure do

belief: Whatever an individual is willing to accept without direct
verification by experience or without the support of evidence, resulting in
assumption which is taken as a basis for action or non-action.

"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and
what I believe - I believe what I believe is right." -George W. Bush, in
Rome, July 22, 2001

Myrl and Coleen are classic examples of:

In the entire history of man, no one has ever been brainwashed and realized,
or believed, that he had been brainwashed. Those who have been brainwashed
will usually passionately defend their manipulators, claiming they have
simply been "shown the light" . . . or have been transformed in miraculous
ways. ------Dick Sutphen