kids breastfed longer than usual -- smarter? more creative?

Old April 21st 08, 06:48 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Ed Augusts

Default kids breastfed longer than usual -- smarter? more creative?

I'm becoming extraordinarily curious about what I perceive as a very
positive effect that prolonged breastfeeding can have on a growing
child's ability to both learn and create as well as display good
health! I have recently seen some examples of children that have been
breastfed past 2 years of age. Let me give you a run-down on their
various attributes:

Oldest, is a girl just finishing high school. She excels in learning
foreign languages, writes complex and delightful fantasies and other
short stories that are so good, that I agree with her teachers that
they'll soon be published! She also sews kimonos, wedding dresses,
and other gowns, often designing her own patterns! As to physical
condition, she is in the martial arts and has robust good health,
though refined and delicate at the same time, not lacking in the
feminine graces.

Next up is a boy of 15. He is musically gifted and both sings and
dances. He's been touring the nation and the world for the past few
years and doing solos both singing and dancing. He has the mind of a
philosopher. He asks questions, is a deep thinker, and is of a very
serious nature. He has no known health problems, plays tennis and
other games and sports.

Next along is another boy, of 12. He is a budding scientist. He
recently won a regional science fair and is extremely interested in
robotics and aerospace. He also plays a musical instrument and is
taking lessons in it, as well. He has a strongly physical nature and
rough-houses a bit to burn off some of this energy, but has a golden
heart, is generous and friendly to all.

Next to the youngest is a boy of 6. He reputedly has prophetic and
healing abilities that can be seen in his deep-set and very dark
eyes. His mother turns to HIM for advice because she feels he has a
wisdom beyond his years. He is much more calm and relaxed than many
children of the same age. He has no physical infirmities or
weaknesses that his mother has ever mentioned.

The youngest is a boy who just turned 4. He is just a happily
playing, thriving lad! Just like his six year old brother, he has no
infirmities or physical or mental challenges or weaknesses that anyone
knows of. He communicates well and his verbal abilities and other
skills are a bit higher than other boys of the same age. He is
perhaps too young to single out any special abilities he may have.

As I said, all these kids were breastfed until they were at least two
years old! They seem to be well-adjusted, mentally proficient, show
creative abilities including musical and artistic and literary
abilities, and I haven't seen any of them display any physical or
mental problems of any kind. I am wondering if these kids are the
exception, or the rule! Can anyone add to this list with kids whom
they know who have also been breast fed?

Best wishes, ------Ed
http://breastpumppedal.com

..