YOU LOVE AMERICA SO MUCH

Old April 17th 10, 04:32 PM posted to alt.adoption,talk.abortion,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.child-support,alt.abuse.recovery
SAY BYE BYE

Default YOU LOVE AMERICA SO MUCH

You devote all of your time to making up for the damage that you cause.

You really change America, I can tell that is a priority of yours. You
really spend as much time undoing damage as you do paying attention to what
causes it.

Pay attention some more. Please. I mean you love America so much. It
costs SO much money to be effective! That is what Jesus said!

I just fail to understand what you do with all your free time. It isn't
making up for all the **** you hurt people with, that is for sure.

If you're so smart how come you haven't figured out that every time they
show one of those eighties movies you "love" so much (because you're so
literate now), it's me that gets hurt.

I'm glad you were smart enough to figure that out.

It just always seems to be me. I really feel just like you and can identify
you and want to be around you. Because I was so important to me you were
there every step of the way.

I'm sorry is it time for rich feminists renting 80s videos again? That
really helps. So is you trying to prove you can buy CDs like a guy. You're
so tough.

Let's talk about the police again and how you betray your spoiled white
girlness when you thank police officers and soldiers. I don't know what a
police officer is, I am glad you thank them for being so brave. You're so
admiring and ****. Thanks for picking up all the threads. You are so
liberating.

I'm glad you like academia so much. Let's call the police again like they
ever do anything.

I am sick of you and your inane blather and opinions. You must have studied
at one of those empowering liberating "good" schools that are not even in
the top 300. You are so smart. I love how you go on and on about how hard
it is and how impressive it is to graduate from college.

I really feel like being married to people who are unwelcome in my life and
who make me feel threatened and ignore me.

Get a clue, "feminist". Women who lived a life unequal to yours are offended
when you try to get all pro-woman. All I do is get thrown under your bus
again and again. We are not peers. You told me years and years ago that you
didn't care about me. I love how your boyfriend runs over me again and
again and you still keep paying attention to him. That's real conscious and
liberating and progressive of you.

I have had it a lot rougher. I think women like you are ****ing dumb
because your whole "freeing women" concept is so condescending. Free your
own dumb head. I love how you get defensive when someone tells you to shut
up. Are you vain or what.

You are the worst people on earth for me. Be sorry about that.

I feel like such garbage again. I like that you fail though, maybe you'll
feel like you need to learn something. Like how hurting leadership gives an
inferior mind like yours the opportunity to have your dumb values.

Thanks for paying attention. I would never not walk lockstep with the
problems I create. I hear you like the military and thank them a lot. You
sure know what the military is like. Please thank them again.

Lock step, just like the military you thank all the time.

Oh no that is bad image ****. And you're not a prostitute how. There are
things that are worse than being a prostitute. Go wear people's pain and
suffering as your latest accessory.

Say, how does an intelligent talented woman like you cope with not being
able to do anything about anything? You must suck, why did someone give you
a job again.

I'm sorry is it insulting being compared to you again?? Oh I am SO sorry.
I am so sorry to be mean and condescending and unpopulist to you. That is
so mean spirited and negative of me. How snooty. Russia sucks and only
faggots care about it. Only snooty people care about Russia, please the fat
dumb**** Republicans in Arkansas that we care about don't know where Russia
is. Let's be populist and show how we care about people. Just not in
Russia. Russia is for fags. How effete.

Let's call the police again. They are so brave. If I were ugly I'd be a
police officer. It's too bad I am too pretty to live that kind of life. I
can't be married to a police officer, I am too pretty and special, I need a
special man with a lot of money. It would be humiliating and embarrassing
for a gal with my speciality to be married to some fat ugly police officer.
But I am so grateful to them. Fat ugly people need work too.

If you're so great why are people in America so stupid.

Old April 17th 10, 04:39 PM posted to alt.adoption,talk.abortion,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.child-support,alt.abuse.recovery
SAY BYE BYE

I'm sorry, let's thank the brave fat ugly police officers and their fat ugly
wives again.

I sure am glad I don't have to liberate my own vain ass like those police
officers I keep thanking.

Thank you ugly police officers for making me free so I can liberate women.

Police officers are so brave.

I know I could never serve in Iraq. My husband wouldn't **** a girl with
one leg.

That's so brave. I feel so humble.

I like to talk about how guilty I feel a lot.

Thank you police officers. You are so brave.

Old April 17th 10, 04:42 PM posted to alt.adoption,talk.abortion,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.child-support,alt.abuse.recovery
SAY BYE BYE

Default POLICE OFFICERS ARE SO BRAVE

"SAY BYE BYE" wrote in message
I'm sorry, let's thank the brave fat ugly police officers and their fat
ugly wives again.

That is too bad she is married to a police officer.

What if her husband doesn't come home one night.

That is so sad. How brave of her.

If she weren't so ugly I'm sure she could do better.

That brave woman.

Let's admire the police officer again.

Old April 17th 10, 04:44 PM posted to alt.adoption,talk.abortion,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.child-support,alt.abuse.recovery
SAY BYE BYE

Default WHAT IS A POLICE OFFICER

I don't know I never saw one.

Thank you police officer.

Old April 17th 10, 07:25 PM posted to alt.adoption,talk.abortion,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.child-support,alt.abuse.recovery
@

"SAY BYE BYE" wrote in message
"THE OCEAN IS THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION" - ZAPPA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG5kTelrA50

Old April 17th 10, 07:42 PM posted to alt.adoption,talk.abortion,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.child-support,alt.abuse.recovery
@

"SAY BYE BYE" wrote "THE OCEAN IS THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION" -
ZAPPA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG5kTelrA50

Love pictures, LOVE ART! marc anthony Solutions 0 April 20th 08 12:41 PM
love child.....love kids....all for you..... [email protected] Kids Health 0 March 7th 08 12:28 AM
love child.....love kids....all for you..... [email protected] Solutions 0 March 7th 08 12:28 AM
The End Of America? fx Foster Parents 3 June 15th 07 12:07 PM
I love dogs....I love children Carlson LaVonne Spanking 13 October 21st 05 06:25 AM