A few of the Lisa Watkins posts

Old January 21st 08, 09:35 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
dragonsgirl

Default Why Caseworker Perjury charges were dropped - Subpoena's not answered?

"Greegor" wrote in message
On Jan 20, 11:44 am, "dragonsgirl" wrote:
"Kent Wills" wrote in message

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 22:14:17 -0800 (PST), Greegor
wrote:

KW Someone from the AG's office isn't
KW likely going to be a defense attorney.
KW The Attorney General's office PROSECUTES.

Would you like to word that better Kent?

Are you of the opinion that one of the AG's lawyers would act
as the accused's defense counsel? Not even you can be this stupid.

That's almost as stupid as my ex claiming that I provided the 'D.A. who
handled' his divorce case with an affidavit of relevant facts.
LOL
Like everyone is stupid enough to believe that a DA does divorce cases.

Sure...the state office is going to provide an attorney to defend the
state
employee that they are prosecuting.
LOL

They might have to give a public defender, but that's a whole different
ball
game.

Can you think of a reason WHY the AG's office might actually
defend CPS caseworkers in court?

***Sure, I can think of *A* reason. But it's highly unlikely.
IMHO. Of course.

Old January 21st 08, 09:37 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
dragonsgirl

"Kent Wills" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

None. Maybe you could enlighten me, and anyone else who is
unable to make up a reason.

I'm sure that the state would certainly defend a state employee who was
being sued over issues arising from performing their jobs.
Other than that...why would they provide legal representation to someone who
they are prosecuting?
That makes no sense.

--
Kent
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...

Old January 21st 08, 09:39 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
dragonsgirl

"Kent Wills" wrote in message
On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 17:44:39 GMT, "dragonsgirl"
wrote:

KW Someone from the AG's office isn't
KW likely going to be a defense attorney.
KW The Attorney General's office PROSECUTES.

Would you like to word that better Kent?

Are you of the opinion that one of the AG's lawyers would act
as the accused's defense counsel? Not even you can be this stupid.

That's almost as stupid as my ex claiming that I provided the 'D.A. who
handled' his divorce case with an affidavit of relevant facts.
LOL
Like everyone is stupid enough to believe that a DA does divorce cases.

I suppose someone from the DA's office could do it. However,
the person would most certainly be acting as the person's divorce
attorney and NOT a representative of the DA's office.

Sure...the state office is going to provide an attorney to defend the
state
employee that they are prosecuting.
LOL

They might have to give a public defender, but that's a whole different
ball
game.

If she is indigent, she MUST be assigned an attorney from the
Public Defender's office unless she waives right to counsel. She
would NOT be assigned one from the AG's office, since that's a
separate entity.
None of this alters the fact that the AG's office acts as a
prosecutor and not a defense attorney.

It never happened. No DA was involved in his divorce case.
It's simply part of another wild fantasy life that he's conjured up in his
own head...one where DA's handle divorce cases and dad's donate sperm to as
many kids as possible in their quest for the dad of the year award.
Crazy man.

Old January 22nd 08, 12:35 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Kent Wills

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 00:00:30 -0800 (PST), Greegor
wrote:

KW None of this alters the fact that the AG's office
KW acts as a prosecutor and not a defense attorney.

You can't think of any circumstances where
the AG serves as defense attorneys?

Not in a situation as the woman who has been charged finds
herself.

Dan?

Old January 23rd 08, 01:15 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Kent Wills

Default Subpoenas not answered

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 23:07:38 -0800 (PST), Greegor
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I know nothing of somebody's claim that a
District Attorney was involved in a divorce case.

Why was that mixed in with this Perjury case
against an Iowa caseworker named Marie Mahler?

As is often the case, the discussion moved away from the
original topic.
Since you included the part where the discussion altered, you
can't honestly claim you didn't see the shift.

Was some confusion needed?

I'll give you another clue.

AFTER this caseworker is prosecuted for
criminal perjury, what do you think the
next legal action will be?

Does somebody's refusal to turn over
documents on a subpoena for a criminal
prosecution indicate anything to you?

Do you have evidence there was willful refusal?
Some subpoenas went unanswered, and someone will have to
answer for it. However, you act as if you KNOW one or more people
WILLFULLY withheld the documents/information.
Do you have anything to support the implication?

Old January 23rd 08, 08:43 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
dragonsgirl

wrote:
On Jan 21, 2:39 pm, "dragonsgirl" wrote:

. ..

wrote:

[...]

G Was some confusion needed?

G I'll give you another clue.
G AFTER this caseworker is prosecuted for
G criminal perjury, what do you think the
G next legal action will be?
G Does somebody's refusal to turn over
G documents on a subpoena for a criminal
G prosecution indicate anything to you?

Do you have evidence there was willful refusal?
Some subpoenas went unanswered, and someone will have to
answer for it.

However, you act as if you KNOW one or more people
WILLFULLY withheld the documents/information.
Do you have anything to support the implication?

What do you think, Betty?

***Greg, I just don't know what to think....no one has told me yet!
LOL

Old January 24th 08, 12:36 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Kent Wills

On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 01:43:36 -0600, "dragonsgirl"
wrote:

[...]

Do you have evidence there was willful refusal?
Some subpoenas went unanswered, and someone will have to
answer for it.

However, you act as if you KNOW one or more people
WILLFULLY withheld the documents/information.
Do you have anything to support the implication?

What do you think, Betty?

***Greg, I just don't know what to think....no one has told me yet!
LOL

I'm wondering why Greg chose to decline answering the
questions I raised in favor of asking your opinion.
Very odd.

--
Kent

"I am erudite but not Buckelyesque (sic)"
Erudite Greg Hanson, Jan 22, 2008
Old January 24th 08, 12:37 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Kent Wills

On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 12:02:40 -0800 (PST), Greegor
wrote:

[...]

KW Do you have evidence there was willful refusal?
KW Some subpoenas went unanswered, and
KW someone will have to answer for it.
KW However, you act as if you KNOW one or
KW more people WILLFULLY withheld the
KW documents/information.
KW Do you have anything to support the implication?

G What do you think, Betty?

BW Greg, I just don't know what to think..
BW ..no one has told me yet! LOL

I thought you said you are an independent thinker!

How do you like it when somebody doesn't answer
their subpoena, Betty?

And what does that indicate you YOU, Betty?

How does asking Betty these questions answer the points I've
raised?

Old January 24th 08, 04:43 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
dragonsgirl

"Greegor" wrote in message

wrote:
On Jan 21, 2:39 pm, "dragonsgirl" wrote:

. ..

wrote:

[...]

***Shh. Shh-shh-shhh! I'm trying to hear someone tell me what to think.

How do you like it when somebody doesn't answer
their subpoena, Betty?

***How do I like it? How would I know?

And what does that indicate you YOU, Betty?

***Hmmmm. Thinking, thinking....AH! I've got it by God!
And no one told me even!
It means that they think they have something to HIDE!

Greg, seriously, do you think that you think that was some kind of
revelation?
There are usually only two reasons for failure to comply...one: the party
simply does not have the information requested or doesn't have access to it,
or two, they are trying to cover something up.
That was obvious from the first reading of this story.
You act like you uncovered the secret of the century or something.

Old January 24th 08, 04:43 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
dragonsgirl

"Kent Wills" wrote in message
On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 12:02:40 -0800 (PST), Greegor
wrote:

[...]

KW Do you have evidence there was willful refusal?
KW Some subpoenas went unanswered, and
KW someone will have to answer for it.
KW However, you act as if you KNOW one or
KW more people WILLFULLY withheld the
KW documents/information.
KW Do you have anything to support the implication?

G What do you think, Betty?

BW Greg, I just don't know what to think..
BW ..no one has told me yet! LOL

I thought you said you are an independent thinker!

How do you like it when somebody doesn't answer
their subpoena, Betty?

And what does that indicate you YOU, Betty?

How does asking Betty these questions answer the points I've
raised?

It doesn't.
That's just what Greg does.
That's all.