OT evenflo saucer

Old August 28th 03, 12:20 AM
Dawn Lawson

Default OT evenflo saucer

I need help installing the cloth seat of the saucer properly, if
anyone can help me with htis...where do teh little placstic bits and
elastics go?

Sorry, tyoping iwth upset baby in lap, must dash

DAwn

Old August 28th 03, 12:41 AM
Iuil

"Dawn Lawson" wrote
I need help installing the cloth seat of the saucer properly, if
anyone can help me with htis...where do teh little placstic bits and
elastics go?

I took the seat out of our saucer thingie when DD was 9 or 10 months old.
In the time it took to wash and dry it, I discovered that she was perfectly
well able to stand in the centre. I never put the seat back on figuring
that it would help her balance more not to.

Jean

--
"And he said:
Your children are not your children. They are the sons and daughters of
Life's longing for itself. They come through you but not from you, and
though they are with you, yet they belong not to you." Khalil Gibran

Return address is unread. Replies to firstnamelastname @eircom.net.

Old August 28th 03, 01:04 AM
Dawn Lawson

Truffles wrote:

Dawn Lawson wrote:

I need help installing the cloth seat of the saucer properly, if
anyone can help me with htis...where do teh little placstic bits and
elastics go?

You bet. I diassambled/reassembled a couple of them. :-)

Email me at

Thanks Brigitte,
That's what I call service!!
;-)

Old August 28th 03, 04:00 AM
Dawn Lawson

newfy wrote:

"Dawn Lawson" wrote in message
I need help installing the cloth seat of the saucer properly, if
anyone can help me with htis...where do teh little placstic bits and
elastics go?

OMG, I remember that was such a nightmare. All I can say is take your time
and look at the illustrations very carefully...over and over and over.
-

?
I must have a different one than you had. Brigitte called me and it took mere
moments once I knew how to route the elastic, and it was very simple.
(Thanks again Brigitte. It's WAY better now ;-) )

Old August 28th 03, 04:52 AM
newfy

"Dawn Lawson" wrote in message
I need help installing the cloth seat of the saucer properly, if
anyone can help me with htis...where do teh little placstic bits and
elastics go?

OMG, I remember that was such a nightmare. All I can say is take your time
and look at the illustrations very carefully...over and over and over.
--
JennP.
mom to matthew 10/11/00

Old August 28th 03, 06:59 AM
newfy

newfy wrote:

"Dawn Lawson" wrote in message
I need help installing the cloth seat of the saucer properly, if
anyone can help me with htis...where do teh little placstic bits and
elastics go?

OMG, I remember that was such a nightmare. All I can say is take your

time
and look at the illustrations very carefully...over and over and over.
-

?
I must have a different one than you had. Brigitte called me and it took

mere
moments once I knew how to route the elastic, and it was very simple.
(Thanks again Brigitte. It's WAY better now ;-) )

I just remember it took me forever to figure it out and it was near
impossible to get it together. Almost like it didn't fit. I remember
thinking this kid had better not puke on this! Glad you got yours together.
--
JennP.
mom to matthew 10/11/00