another mother killer

Old December 16th 05, 05:23 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default another mother killer

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...oddler14m.html

Isn't it funny how when men cause harm or death to the kids, they are
drunks, have anger management issues, or whatever makes them seem evil and
bad, but when women kill their kids, its because they are depressed. We
should all feel sorry for this bitch, starving her baby to death because she
was depressed.

My wife read a story about this and it said the baby was found in its room,
dead, leaning against the door, as if trying to get out, but mommy never
saved it.
It makes me cry to think of that poor innocent little kid.

I hope she rots for years in jail and then burns in hell for eternity.
Jon

Old December 16th 05, 05:47 AM posted to alt.child-support

"Jon" wrote in

My wife read a story about this and it said the baby was found in its
room, dead, leaning against the door, as if trying to get out, but mommy
never saved it.
It makes me cry to think of that poor innocent little kid.

Heart breaking indeed, where were her parents or other siblings?

What's with this new generation, seems they're all depressed and suicidal?

Old December 16th 05, 02:42 PM posted to alt.child-support

Jon wrote:
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...oddler14m.html

Isn't it funny how when men cause harm or death to the kids, they are
drunks, have anger management issues, or whatever makes them seem evil and
bad, but when women kill their kids, its because they are depressed. We
should all feel sorry for this bitch, starving her baby to death because she
was depressed.

My wife read a story about this and it said the baby was found in its room,
dead, leaning against the door, as if trying to get out, but mommy never
saved it.
It makes me cry to think of that poor innocent little kid.

I hope she rots for years in jail and then burns in hell for eternity.

For diagreements of people in this group, or in the world for the
most part.. I thing I think we can agree on is that no child should
ever be neglected. No child ever asked to be put into the situation
they are in. And every child deserves a good shot at life.

I agree... I hope this parent rots in jail for doing this sort of
thing. Name is publicly broadcast, and stories are written about this
child till the cows come home.

However I also do agree with the argument that if a Man were comit
the same crime, he would have the book thrown at him, and there would
be no excuse. But whenever a woman commits a crime, they always look
for an underlying reason.

SpiderHam77

Old December 16th 05, 08:55 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.feminism

"Jon" wrote in message
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...oddler14m.html

Isn't it funny how when men cause harm or death to the kids, they are
drunks, have anger management issues, or whatever makes them seem evil and
bad, but when women kill their kids, its because they are depressed.

That's because feminists hold men to a higher standard than women. Why?
Because they believe that women are incapable of attaining the same
standards as men, that's why.

Old December 17th 05, 07:38 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.feminism

Being a man I certainly don't expect you to understand post-partum
depression. I suffered from it but luckily I got help from those
around me. Not everyone has a good support system. Life with a child
can be overwhelming if you are all alone. I am not saying that letting
the child die was right however no one can judge this woman. You do
not the story of her life, you don't know how much support she had, you
no nothing and are ready to condemn her. Until you know some facts
about post-partum and a little more information about this womans life
I suggest you do not comment.

Old December 18th 05, 01:44 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.feminism

wrote in

can be overwhelming if you are all alone. I am not saying that letting
the child die was right however no one can judge this woman.

So typical of the "Don't hold me responsible" generation!

It's everybody elses fault, is that it?

Old December 18th 05, 03:18 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.feminism

wrote in message
ups.com...
Being a man I certainly don't expect you to understand post-partum
depression. I suffered from it but luckily I got help from those
around me. Not everyone has a good support system. Life with a child
can be overwhelming if you are all alone. I am not saying that letting
the child die was right however no one can judge this woman. You do
not the story of her life, you don't know how much support she had, you
no nothing and are ready to condemn her. Until you know some facts
about post-partum and a little more information about this womans life
I suggest you do not comment.

While admonishing a man not to comment, gingerbeer somehow knows the medical
reason for the woman's depression AND the legal defense she should use for
killing the baby? These femwits have the women as victim playbook down,
don't they?

Old December 18th 05, 02:02 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.feminism

Actually I am a womanist not a feminist. I admonish a man not to
comment about post-partum simply because he can never experience it. I
also do not believe in sitting in judgement of someone without knowing
all of the facts. I never claimed the womans actions to be correct. I
simply stated that until we know the conditions of her life and what
spurred her actions it is unfair to condemn her