Updates

Old October 1st 04, 11:17 AM
Moon Shyne

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"Joelle" wrote in message

snip

I can't believe they didn't measure her though. That is such crap! I also
can say, I know what its like to shop a store and not find your size. (I go
the other way..... way to small.) I can go into Bon-Ton and MAYBE find 1 bra
in the whole bra section.

Try the Playtex brand - they came out with a new line called 'Perfect Fit' (or
something like that) - they have the equivalent of 1/2 sizes (nearly A, Perfect
A, Nearly B, etc) - here, they have them in the department stores, and usually
on sale so they're not outrageously expensive

Old October 1st 04, 03:14 PM
Lisa

"Joelle" wrote in message

snipped for comic relief

Last time I went in I was snottily told that they don't have size 40 bras

and
I'd have to go to the catelog.

Joelle
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle

wow Joelle! Yer stacked!

Old October 1st 04, 03:18 PM
Lisa

"CME" wrote in message

Snipped..........

I brought my sons with me bra shopping last month and oi was that an
adventure. They really behaved themselves but of course it was boring. I
had to laugh though because my son commented on he'd never do this with

his
girlfriend when he grows up and I said oh yeah you will, and you'll

probably
like it. Maybe not if it reminds them of their mother. rofl

Christine

Not my boy. When I told him I needed to go in to the lingerie store, well,
he balked at first. Come on bunny, says I, you should see the pictures on
the wall! Oh moommmmmmm says he.

And his dimple was displayed.

Lisa

Old October 1st 04, 07:35 PM
denanson

"Karen O'Mara" wrote in message

When do you stop Net Nanny? A certain age? When they move out? Do you
install cameras in their room, search their backpacks, tap the phone,
read their diaries? I mean, at some point, you gotta know your kid and
you know when it's time to let them make some of these decisions for
themselves. You can't keep them in a cave and then release them at 18
years old. Letting kids be responsible for a lot of these connections
can really help them learn to make good decisions when they're older.

Good post Karen.
The worrying thing is that we now get less time to instill the basic
responsibilities.Our work is practically over by the time they are about 14
IMO.
If we have not done and said enough to get the basics across by that age,
well, we have lost them already.

Dennis