stain removal for clothing

Old August 19th 03, 02:23 PM
Andrea

Default stain removal for clothing

I recently found a product called the Clorox Bleach Pen at my local grocery
store. I tried it and it works great so I just thought I would pass the info.
along. It's great for stains on clothes that are white and colored that you
can't bleach. For example, if you have a red shirt with a white collar the
Bleach Pen can be used to treat stains on the white collar. It's a gel and the
bottle has 2 tips on it, a thin one and a thicker one. My girls had a lot of
clothes that were almost new that were stained so badly they could only wear
them as play clothes. I used it on them and they look new now.

I'm not affiliated with the product in any way, I'm just hoping someone will
find it useful like I did.

Andrea
twin girls-Jordan & Madison
3 yrs. old

Old August 20th 03, 04:56 AM
Kender

Oh Andrea. I know you have been posting for years just waiting to plug the
Clorox pen. You aren't fooling anyone. : )
--
Erin
Morgan and Megan 2/15/97

PS Try this: http://www.kidsnpetsbrand.com/faq.cfm No affiliated, just like
it A LOT!!

Old August 20th 03, 10:07 PM
Andrea

Oh Andrea. I know you have been posting for years just waiting to plug the
Clorox pen. You aren't fooling anyone. : )

Oh darn, my cover's blown now.

Andrea
twin girls-Madison & Jordan
3 yrs. old