Excuse me????????????

Old November 26th 05, 01:47 PM posted to alt.child-support

Default Excuse me????????????

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"Phil #3" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
The same way damages are proven when company A breaches contract with
company B. I know, I know, you wish to defend the currect arbitrary
percent of income systems...

You know no such thing.

For example - my ex hasn't called my 2 kids in nearly 3 years - hasn't

had
an overnight with them in nearly 4 years, and hasn't seen them in

person,
it'll be 3 years next month.

How does one calculate the damages to my children, that their father

has
ignored them for all this time?

From the way the courts act when a father is notified that he has a

nearly
grown child for which he owes back child support: it doesn't even

figure
into the problem. It appears that purposely keeping children from their
father causes no punishable harm, ergo, it could not cause harm in the

eyes
of the courts. Of course, when speaking of the current feministic

courts,
anything is possible to be used against men but at the same time hold

women
harmless.
Phil #3

That is just typical amy lynn.......whining about the very thing she
wanted in the first place.

How odd - I asked a question in response to the post, and you decide that
not only am I talking about me, but I'm whining about it too?

Are you always so completely off the mark?

Old November 26th 05, 01:48 PM posted to alt.child-support

"Beverly" wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 21:55:55 GMT, "Moon Shyne"
wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...
The same way damages are proven when company A breaches contract with
company B. I know, I know, you wish to defend the currect arbitrary
percent of income systems...

You know no such thing.

For example - my ex hasn't called my 2 kids in nearly 3 years - hasn't had
an overnight with them in nearly 4 years, and hasn't seen them in person,
it'll be 3 years next month.

How does one calculate the damages to my children, that their father has
ignored them for all this time?

What have you done to mitigate these damages?

Whatever has been necessary to raise 2 children - what would you suggest?
How would you mitigate such damage?

Old November 26th 05, 01:52 PM posted to alt.child-support

"Gini" wrote in message news:JRYhf.1039$4r.69@trndny01...

"Beverly" wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 21:55:55 GMT, "Moon Shyne"
wrote:

wrote in message
egroups.com...
The same way damages are proven when company A breaches contract with
company B. I know, I know, you wish to defend the currect arbitrary
percent of income systems...

You know no such thing.

For example - my ex hasn't called my 2 kids in nearly 3 years - hasn't
had
an overnight with them in nearly 4 years, and hasn't seen them in person,
it'll be 3 years next month.

How does one calculate the damages to my children, that their father has
ignored them for all this time?

What have you done to mitigate these damages?

====
Tragically, the two parents in this case battled in court for years after
the separation and it was played out in this newsgroup.
He didn't just walk away, as Moon prefers to suggest now, but apparently
grew weary of the whole mess (not to mention, broke)
by the time Moon requested/received sole custody. She did however, insist
on child support enforcement.

Wouldn't you, when the NCP refuses to pay child support?

It is my hope
that the unfortunate children who were placed in the middle by *both*
parents, one day have the opportunity to hear
their father's side of the story.

They have his number and can call him any time they want to - he has their
number and can call them any time he wants to.l

I'm guessing they will. He might have even
decided that it is better for the children if he
does stay away, thus ending the turmoil. Since she is constantly reporting
to this newsgroup the "calendar" of his absence,

Constantly? Gee, think that's just a wee bit of an exaggeration?

I can only hope she isn't gloating to the kids about it. She almost seems
to revel in his absence and her "victory."

I'm enjoying his absense from my life - it's much calmer, quiet, and more
productive around my home. The kids mention it occasionally, and I don't
bring it up to them - anything else you'd like to pontificate, Gini? You're
sounding more and more like the 2 harrassers, one of whom lost her job after
harassing me one time too many, and the other who seems to have either gone
underground, or simply stopped posting - in either even, the cessation of
their harrassment was a welcome relief.

Pity you've chosen to take up the sword for them.

====

Old November 26th 05, 02:23 PM posted to alt.child-support

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Gini" wrote in message

I'm enjoying his absense from my life - it's much calmer, quiet, and more
productive around my home. The kids mention it occasionally, and I don't
bring it up to them - anything else you'd like to pontificate, Gini?
You're sounding more and more like the 2 harrassers, one of whom lost her
job after harassing me one time too many, and the other who seems to have
either gone underground, or simply stopped posting - in either even, the
cessation of their harrassment was a welcome relief.

Pity you've chosen to take up the sword for them.

===
I have no relationship with them and don't care to. I just feel sorry for
the kids who have had to go through
the mess. That is nothing I haven't told you before. I have no personal
gripe with you only the court battles
those kids have had to live with. And, I simply don't understand the
hostilities when children are involved.
My ex and I had no such battles and the separation was hard enough on our
kids.
===
===

Old November 26th 05, 02:36 PM posted to alt.child-support

"Gini" wrote in message news:id_hf.60$gi3.6@trndny09...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Gini" wrote in message

[...]

I would have preferred to not have had all the court battles, either, Gini -
unfortunately, we can only control our own side of things, not the other
person -

I'm thankful that my children are happy, healthy, doing well socially and in
school, and seem to have emerged relatively unscathed - it's about all
anyone can hope for under the circumstances.

===
===

Old November 26th 05, 03:29 PM posted to alt.child-support

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Gini" wrote in message

[...]

Hopefully they will stay grounded. Unfortunately, the aftermath to these
things sometimes
doesn't emerge until years later (and I'm speaking from experience here).
====
====

Old November 26th 05, 03:38 PM posted to alt.child-support

"Gini" wrote in message

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Gini" wrote in message

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Gini" wrote in message

[...]

So far, so good here - they're both honor students, with a good circle of
friends.

I can't ask for a whole lot more than that.
====
====

Old November 26th 05, 04:27 PM posted to alt.child-support

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Chris" wrote in message

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"JayR" wrote in message
teachrmama wrote:

OK, Chris, just for the fun of it: Man and woman marry, have
children,
andaer gloriously happy until thier youngest is 10 years old. At

that
point he gets the hots for his secretary. HE leaves his wife

(who
has
been a SAHM for 15 years) to run off with Holly Hoohoos. HE does

not
want custody because Holly does not want children. Should HE pay
child
support?

By "does not want custody," do you mean that he has completely and
permanently severed his contact with the child so he can hang out

with
Holly?

Absolutely. That's exactly what I meant. And I'm aware that it is
not
the
norm. I was just curious to see how far Chris would go in his
constant
claim that *only* women are responsible for bringing children into

the
world--even if a married couple both decide that they want kids.

I will go to the end. Married or not, STILL it is her choice.

chuckle I knew you would say that, Chris. I don't quite understand
how
you parlay that into a married man who has been supporting his family

for
decade or more having the right to walk out, leaving them high and dry
any
time he wants to, though. Doesn't he have *any* responsibilities

towards
his children?

NO, he does not. Responsibility rests with the one who made the choice.
And
in this case it is the WOMAN who made such choice.
If I hand you a hundred dollars every week for 10 years, do I not have

the
right to discontinue such charity?

I'd be glad to join in this experiment with you, Chris. You go ahead and
send me $100 per week for 10 years, and then we will see if I am willing

let you discontinue your charity. G

Do you really think that a father supporting his children is charity?

YES.

Old November 26th 05, 04:45 PM posted to alt.child-support

"teachrmama" wrote in message

ink.net...

.TM said ****I don't quite understand
how you parlay that into a married man who has been supporting his
family
for a

Chris said *****NO, he does not. Responsibility rests with the one who
made the choice.
And in this case it is the WOMAN who made such choice. If I hand you a
hundred dollars every week for 10 years, do I not have the right to
discontinue such charity?******

TM said ****** Do you really think that a father supporting his
children is charity?******

Phil said *****As well as anyone, TM, you know that paying child
support has nothing to do
with supporting children. Paying child support is forced charity
but not for
the children.*****

As you can see, Phil, Chris and I are not discussing the child support
system here, but whether or not a father has *any* responsibility to
support his children. Chris seems to feel that, since the woman brought
the children into the world, it is 100% her responsibility to support
them, and that anything a father does is charity, and can be discontinued
at any time.

Yeah but isn't he absolutely right given the way courts and laws treat men?
No man has the right to tell any woman if she will, or in this case more
importantly, will not, abort.
She has more options to prevent pregnancy, most of which are more effective
to the single method available to him, she has the right to end the
pregnancy, she has the right to birth the baby then give it up for adoption
and she has the right to just walk away from it all after birth. If she
decides to play house and raise the child, she has the right to demand money
from a man who has no options at all. It just doesn't make sense to hold HIM
responsible for a choice he cannot make. If she decides to keep the child,
she can, and many do, forbid the father from having anything to do with the
children she demands he support.

While I do not understand how a man could just walk away from a child he has
at least partially raised (as in living in the same household), I fully
understand how, after being treated as an outsider from conception to well
past birth he can just disappear.
His restrictions are many, her abilities are many; his rights are
non-existent, hers are absolute. Given that she has all the rights and he
has none, common sense dictates that she accept full responsibility for a
choice that is fully and solely hers. His involvement is unwelcome, rejected
and sometimes outlawed except for his monthly infusion of money that can be
used for expenses unrelated to the child.

It is really no different than a man and wife purchasing a house while
married then after divorce forcing him to pay for the maintenance, insurance
and remodeling for the next 20 years after divorce, but forbidding him from
setting foot on the property or from overseeing how maintenance is done,
which insurance is purchased or what changes are made to the property. He is
allowed to view the house from the street as he passes by but cannot stop.
And, no, children are not houses but given that they are property of the
mother, is there really much difference?
Phil #3

Old November 26th 05, 04:49 PM posted to alt.child-support

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Phil #3" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
The same way damages are proven when company A breaches contract with
company B. I know, I know, you wish to defend the currect arbitrary
percent of income systems...

You know no such thing.

For example - my ex hasn't called my 2 kids in nearly 3 years - hasn't
had an overnight with them in nearly 4 years, and hasn't seen them in
person, it'll be 3 years next month.

How does one calculate the damages to my children, that their father has
ignored them for all this time?

From the way the courts act when a father is notified that he has a
nearly grown child for which he owes back child support: it doesn't even
figure into the problem. It appears that purposely keeping children from
their father causes no punishable harm, ergo, it could not cause harm in
the eyes of the courts. Of course, when speaking of the current
feministic courts, anything is possible to be used against men but at the
same time hold women harmless.

Who said anything about "purposely keeping the children from their
father"? I was asking about when the father is the one keeping the father
from the children.

Phil #3

I did but I forgot you can't understand English.
I suppose you think the children only suffer if the father absents himself,
not when the mother forbids his interaction with them? That would be about
right for your brand of sexism.
Phil #3

Excuse me, Mary????? laurie Pregnancy 18 January 30th 04 12:41 PM
can someone give me some advice? Krystle N Pregnancy 42 January 21st 04 03:38 PM
| | Kids should work... Kane Foster Parents 3 December 8th 03 11:53 PM
Researchers admit spanking behavior not rigorously tested Fern5827 Spanking 6 August 2nd 03 06:43 PM
Excuse Me???? Researchers admit spanking behavior notrigorously tested Doan General 0 July 10th 03 06:21 AM