The truth about Rich Shewmaker

Old September 11th 06, 06:14 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health
Jan Drew

Default The truth about Rich Shewmaker

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....1908422efb8666

Jul 9 2004

[followed by the usual from Mark Thorson].

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....2b78b9568d9b3a

Jan accuses people of lying just for disagreeing
with her

[note-- I did not accuse anyone of lying, Mark posted follow up to
alt.null].

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....318e157e266d80

[Mark Probert denying the dishonesty, followed by his usual insult].

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....67fd7f9939056a

[this post was super funny].

Jan" wrote in message

(by Jobe if I din't know better, I would have thunk this was written by

me!!)

Wrong. It is not poorly written.

BTW, the proper term is By Job, spelled just like the fellow in the Biblbe
which you claim to know so well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....e2a54f302a66cd

Jun 4 2005

The JAMA abstract is of a review study of research on passive tobacco smoke.
The rant preceding it is by "Forces International", an organization in
Virginia (the heart of tobacco country) dedicated to fighting tobacco bans.
Their claim that the American Medical Association and the American Cancer
Society are receiving funding from an "anti-tobacco cartel" is ludicrous.
Nowhere do they define this cartel or tell us where all this alleged money
is coming from. The home-page of Forces makes clear what their motivations
are, though.

Jan, did you actually READ any of this? Do you really think that a JAMA
article concluding that researchers affiliated with the tobacco industry may
be biased toward the tobacco industry somehow paints the American Medical
Association as corrupt? I think you just saw the title of the Force rant,
and scanning the article caught highlighted terms like "PROVES" and
"dishonesty" and jumped to the conclusion that this publication somehow
supports your notion of a corrupt "organized medicine".

Or perhaps you DID read it and the rest of the Force propaganda and agree
with it because you smoke cigarettes and are one of those who feel that
their freedom to smoke trumps the rights of people who want to breathe clear
air in public places.

Do you smoke cigarettes, Jan?

Where's that definition, Jan?

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....de6f440797c709

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

*Organized Medicine* is C O R R U P T

Do you smoke cigarettes, Jan? Do you support the agenda of Forces
International? "C O R R U P T" is not a definition. Where's that definition,
Jan?

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....6aefa6524be3f6

cathyb wrote:
Jan, JAMA publishing a review finding fault with its own processes and
others publishing protocols, and suggesting improvements to reduce bias
is a GOOD THING, suggesting that the openess and globality of the
research community will eventually expose corruption.

Wow that sounds golly gee good. We can all go home with a warm
and fuzzy feeling secure in the knowledge that the medical
community will do the right thing and can always be trusted. What
fools are those who don't fall in line with the obvious
objectivity and superiority of the scientific machinery which drives
what we fondly term today "organized medicine".

One problem though, it was how many years before the government and
medical community admitted that smoking could be harmful and
the system finally "worked"? Gee, where was all this scientific
objectivity and indepence in 1930,1940,1950,1960,1970 even 1980.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....0e935de2b7c12e

"Mark Probert" wrote in message

LadyLollipop wrote:
A better definition of Organized Medicine has never been seen.

As you can see DISHONEST Mark Probert did NOT post the message part that I
wrote.

That is because, I did NOT post what HE posted.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....e9e6a1926c13c0

LadyLollipop wrote:
A better definition of Organized Medicine has never been seen.

As you can see DISHONEST Mark Probert did NOT post the message part that
I wrote.

That is because, I did NOT post what HE posted.

What he snipped:

What is dishonest about snipping 7K or so of cut-and-paste material that is
available one mouse-click away in the original post of the thread? Everyone
who wants to read the Forces diatribe and the JAMA abstract has done so.
There is no need to repost it in every message in the thread. Mark was just
pointing out that Forces International is a pro-smoking organization.

Are YOU a cigarette smoker, Jan? Do YOU support the agenda of Forces
International? Did you even READ the article you keep reposting? Have you
looked at any of the rest of the Forces website? It's pretty hypocritical to
preach about harm from miniscule doses of mercury in dental amalgams and
vaccines, then support the use of commercial drug delivery systems
(cigarettes) for tar, nicotine, and other toxic chemicals.
--

--Rich

[note-Rich did NOT speak of Mark's total dishonesty].

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....d290579bdbdf15

Jun 6 2005

Subject: Can Rich Shewmaker Get Any Lower??

To Take An Article of Corruption and make it into a Jan smoke cigarettes
thread!!!

Now we have another fine example of *organized medicine* dirty tactics.

She has been asked, and hasn't denied it.

She's also posted material from a pro-smoking website.

--Rich

[it matters NOT where the material came from. This is the usual diversion.
The article is still the truth!].

Rich didn't want to discuss the corruption by JAMA!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....5a99f50b959efd

Just as soon as you get over your personality flaw and show you can
apologize, I will answer that completely absurd question.

Excuse me while I go get me a beer. No make that a fifth.

LOL.

LL/Jan

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....6eddb5439f3d32

So Jan is a smoker and a drunkard. Well...that explains a LOT!

Mark, MD

P.S. Excuse me while I go kiss my kids, check on the livestock, and go
to bed. 'Night, all!

P.P.S. "Alcoholic encephalopathy"...words to ponder.

[Mark MD should know I posted LOL. This also proves he stalking and
repeating of what I posted-- leaving off the LOL].

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....d074d02?hl=en&

Subject: Rich Shewmaker Makes Up All Kinds of Lies

Oct 15 2005

Rich" wrote in message

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

"Rich" wrote

snip

You need to back up, you have forgotten to answer my questions.

I am not your beck and call to answer your questions, miss control
problems.
I'll answer what I please, and comment when I please, thank you, and you
can
take your demands elsewhere.

Poor Rich.

He makes all kinds of claims he can not back up.

That's because they are make up lies.

Then he has to make up more lies, as in, demands.

This is rather like the laboratories that find toxic levels of mercury in
every sample of blood, urine, saliva, or hair that is sent to them,

And your evidence of that would be?

much to the benefit of "holistic" dentists who use the results to frighten
their

patients into expensively replacing all their fillings.

And your evidence of that would be?

==================

Rich Shewmaker is a proven liar many times over.

Like when he said this:

The liar Peter Moran wrote:

Quacks are now so caught up in their own flummery that they often get
involved in treating the incurable, but they will never admit that the
way doctors do. Thus, as things now stand, almost anyone with any
unresolved medical problem, even cancer, will eventually be advised to
have amalgams and root canals removed by quacks, when it is the last
thing they need..

Jan Drew will do it, if no one else does.

I replied:

I beg you pardon. That is a BLATANT LIE.
NO WHERE AT ANY TIME HAVE I EVER SUGGESTED SUCH A THING!!!!!
YOU ARE A BLATANT LIAR!!!
My message starts with *IF* you have an unanswered health problem, check
the teeth!

Rich wrote:

With the implication that if those teeth, when "checked" contain amalgam
restorations, yank 'em out. And don't whine, "I never said that!" You
IMPLIED it. You do that all the time, then when you are called on it, you
suddenly revert to concrete thinking and disclaim the implication on the
grounds that you never used those exact words. In other words you LIE.

Now, I will expect an apology!

None owed to you.

That is a BLANTANT LIE.

Jan Jun 12 2004, 10:59 pm

From: Jan )
Subject: Mercury damages nerve cells
Original Format
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
Date: 2002-01-03 08:39:05 PST

I do not advocate running out to get the metal removed if you have no
problems.
I am posting these websites to let the public know of the possibly risks.
Many
people with unanswered health problems are learning the problem is the metal
in
the mouth.

From: JDrew63929 )
Subject: Proposed mercury legislation
Original Format
Newsgroups: sci.med.dentistry
Date: 2001-02-15 09:37:12 PST

I don't advocate
that people run out and get their fillings removed, not at all. I do think
we
need to move in the direction of better composites and doing away with the
metal. Most importantly is that every speck of the metal be removed. I'm not
confident that any dentist except a totally mercury-free dentist believes
that
this is important. Therefore sometimes the removal does NOT help. I am
speaking
in terms of people who are very ill and can't find an answer from
conventional
medicine. My experience of searching all over and spending loads of money,
while my health was greatly deteriorating, motivates me to post my message
check the teeth. Most of the conventional establishment does NOT believe
that
one can get mercury poisoning from mercury amalgams. That is what needs to
be
corrected.

From: JDrew63929 )
Subject: Does the truth about Hg matter?
Original Format
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
Date: 2001-06-03 17:39:12 PST

As previously stated, I do not advocate running out and removing the metal.
However anyone who is ill can be and are at risk. Doctors should be alerted
the fact that this metal is dangerous to some people. Rather than in denial
that it can happen. Mercury amalgams should have never been used in the
first
place and those who implanted them in people were called quacks. They are
now
being phased out, but indeed it is too slow.

From: JDrew63929 )
Subject: Reference to Barrett.
Original Format
Newsgroups: sci.med.dentistry
Date: 2001-03-06 21:10:10 PST

I might also remind you that I do not advocate running out and having the
metal
removed. Those people who have weakened immune systems and unanswered health
problems are the ones at risk.

From: Jan )
Subject: Cuts Unkind: Unessential Mastectomies
Original Format
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
Date: 2002-01-01 12:02:58 PST

Many times I have said, if you are having no health problems, leave well
enough alone, just use composites when the need arises.

From: JDrew63929 )
Subject: Is amalgam dangerous ???
Newsgroups: sci.med.dentistry
Date: 2001-12-09 10:43:32 PST

snip

They made never bother many people. If not leave well enough along. Just get
them replaced with composites, WHEN they need replaced

===========

Rich most definitely is a liar.

He does owe an apology.

Not that I expect one, he is incapable of doing the right thing.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....2f95b94?hl=en&

Rich changes the subject to:

Lollipop thinks she can control those who post here

"Rich" wrote in message

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

"Rich" wrote

snip

You need to back up, you have forgotten to answer my questions.

I am not your beck and call to answer your questions, miss control
problems.
I'll answer what I please, and comment when I please, thank you, and you
can
take your demands elsewhere.

Poor Rich.

He makes all kinds of claims he can not back up.

That's because they are make up lies.

Then he has to make up more lies, as in, demands.

This is rather like the laboratories that find toxic levels of mercury in
every sample of blood, urine, saliva, or hair that is sent to them,

And your evidence of that would be?

A person whom I will not name for privacy reasons who came to believe that
she was suffering from mercury toxicity. She found a dentist who collected
hair and urine specimens and sent them to a lab called MetaMetrix. The
result came back at a very high level for mercury, and the dentist
recommended that she have all ten of her amalgam restorations replaced with
composites. We persuaded her to have her urine retested at a laboratory
accredited by the JCAHCO. The result this time was that her mercury level
was very low, hearly below the minimum detectable level. She kept her
fillings. A pathologist later told me that MetaMetrix ALWAYS returns high
levels of mercury. Hmmm. I wonder why? Of course I have only the
pathologist's hearsay evidence, and so far as I know, MetaMetrix is a
quality lab. But at least in that one instance their error could have caused
my acquaintance much suffering and expense.

Rich wrote:

With the implication that if those teeth, when "checked" contain amalgam
restorations, yank 'em out. And don't whine, "I never said that!" You
IMPLIED it. You do that all the time, then when you are called on it, you
suddenly revert to concrete thinking and disclaim the implication on the
grounds that you never used those exact words. In other words you LIE.

Now, I will expect an apology!

Do you know what the word "imply" means, Jan?

None owed to you.

That is a BLANTANT LIE.

Jan Jun 12 2004, 10:59 pm

From: Jan )
Original Format
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative

From: JDrew63929 )
Original Format
Newsgroups: sci.med.dentistry

From: JDrew63929 )
Original Format
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative

From: JDrew63929 )
Original Format
Newsgroups: sci.med.dentistry

From: Jan )
Original Format
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
Date: 2002-01-01 12:02:58 PST

From: JDrew63929 )
Newsgroups: sci.med.dentistry
Date: 2001-12-09 10:43:32 PST

snip

They made never bother many people. If not leave well enough along. Just
get
them replaced with composites, WHEN they need replaced

===========

Rich most definitely is a liar.

He does owe an apology.

Not that I expect one, he is incapable of doing the right thing.

Anyone who unapologetically calls people "LIAR" every day is in no position
to be demanding apologies from others.
--

--Rich

*calls people "LIAR" every day*

That is another LIE!!

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....2b95bac?hl=en&

Rich Shewmaker's Pointing The Finger, NEVER taking Responsibility for his
OWN Behavior

"Rich" wrote in message

[...]

Isn't that a nice sweet made up story!

Bless.

Strange this is the first time we have heard it.

Poor Rich.

Rich wrote:

With the implication that if those teeth, when "checked" contain amalgam
restorations, yank 'em out. And don't whine, "I never said that!" You
IMPLIED it. You do that all the time, then when you are called on it, you
suddenly revert to concrete thinking and disclaim the implication on the
grounds that you never used those exact words. In other words you LIE.

Now, I will expect an apology!

Do you know what the word "imply" means, Jan?

Yes I do and I know what *yank em out* means.

You further stated:

And don't whine, "I never said that!" You

IMPLIED it. You do that all the time, then when you are called on it, you
suddenly revert to concrete thinking and disclaim the implication on the
grounds that you never used those exact words. In other words you LIE.

The above is one HUGE LIE.

As proven below!

None owed to you.

That is a BLANTANT LIE.

Jan Jun 12 2004, 10:59 pm

From: Jan )
Original Format
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative

From: JDrew63929 )
Original Format
Newsgroups: sci.med.dentistry

From: JDrew63929 )
Original Format
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative

From: JDrew63929 )
Original Format
Newsgroups: sci.med.dentistry

From: Jan )
Original Format
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
Date: 2002-01-01 12:02:58 PST

From: JDrew63929 )
Newsgroups: sci.med.dentistry
Date: 2001-12-09 10:43:32 PST

snip

They made never bother many people. If not leave well enough along. Just
get
them replaced with composites, WHEN they need replaced

===========

Rich most definitely is a liar.

He does owe an apology.

Not that I expect one, he is incapable of doing the right thing.

Anyone who unapologetically calls people "LIAR" every day is in no
position to be demanding apologies from others.

*Not that I expect one, he is incapable of doing the right thing.*

There is NO demand there.

I have called you a LIAR, because it is clear you indeed LIED!

YOU and YOU alone are responsible for DOING THE RIGHT THING.

Like, Mark Probert, you quickly start pointing the finger elsewhere.

The LIES are rampant here EVERYDAY.

If you want to see the word LIAR disappear, STOP LYING.

Those who LIE are are fault, *NOT* me, who calls the lies.

This is called, always point the finger, NEVER taking responsibility for
ONESELF!

--

--Rich

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....c51fb16?hl=en&

"Rich" wrote in message

[...]

It's not made up. I haven't posted it here before because the lady involved
is very protective of her privacy, and embarrassed about the episode
besides, and actually, it still doesn't feel right to have posted it. But
you wanted to know what "evidence" I have that some labs report false
mercury levels so that the greedy fillings replacement dentists can bilk
their patients, and that's it.
--

--Rich

Where was Mark Probert to say again all his has said about anecdotes???

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....c2206cb?hl=en&

It's not made up. I haven't posted it here before because the lady
involved is very protective of her privacy, and embarrassed about the
episode besides, and actually, it still doesn't feel right to have posted
it.

Yeah yeah ZZzz.

But you wanted to know what "evidence" I have that some labs report false

mercury levels so that the greedy fillings replacement dentists can bilk
their patients, and that's it.

Dentists don't look at lab reports.

Patients asks for composites, dentists don't bilk their patients, that's
just one more lie you have heard.

You have NEVER been to an alternative/holistic dentist. You are merely
repeating what you have heard.

--

--Rich

Recommended websites:

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles

PROVEN lying website

But Rich doesn't care, if Peter lies to me, this newsgroup, his mother or
the pope.

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/cases/c.../2005/276.html

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles/comment/acn/court.zip

Professor Boyd Haley

Three dead children

Dr Death

http://www.acahf.org.au

Spam and lies

Peter Bowditch has NO medical traning, therefore
is NOT qualified to judge what is quackery.

http://www.quackwatch.org/

Lies from the

There is no alternative medicine.

http://nccam.nih.gov/

The "alternative movement" is part of a general societal trend toward
rejection of science as a method of determining truths

http://nccam.nih.gov/clinicaltrials/factsheet/index.htm

NCCAM, which is part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), is the
Federal government's center for scientific research on CAM. As part of its
mission, NCCAM explores complementary and alternative healing practices
through rigorous science. This effort includes supporting carefully
selected, designed, and conducted clinical trials of CAM therapies.

What most sets alternative medicine apart . . . is that it has not been
scientifically tested and its advocates largely deny the need for such
testing.

http://nccam.nih.gov/clinicaltrials/factsheet/index.htm

NCCAM, which is part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), is the
Federal government's center for scientific research on CAM. As part of its
mission, NCCAM explores complementary and alternative healing practices
through rigorous science. This effort includes supporting carefully
selected, designed, and conducted clinical trials of CAM therapies.

It is time for Congress to defund the National Center for Complementary and
Alternative Medicine

http://library.louisville.edu/govern...th/alternative....

http://www.skeptic.com/

MORE spam!

http://www.csicop.org/

Good place for atheists
and YE Good ole boy club!
For those who NEED it.

Cue Richard H Jacobson to follow with his cyberstalking and lies

[that was posted when he was here. Wonder what happened to him?]

Since he has disappeared, I predicted Rich Shewmaker will say something
about wading through so many kbs.

And of course fake cathyb.

Followed by the other *gang member* to twist, insult and belittle. As is
their habit.

Old September 11th 06, 06:32 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health
Rich

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
.. .

Well, you got one thing right. I'm still amazed that you really go to all
the work of digging up all that material to cut and paste even though NOBODY
is going to read it all and it makes sense only to you. But go right ahead
doing it if it entertains you.
--

--Rich

Recommended websites:

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
http://www.acahf.org.au
http://www.quackwatch.org/
http://www.skeptic.com/
http://www.csicop.org/

Old September 11th 06, 07:32 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health
Jan Drew

"Rich" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
.. .

Well, you got one thing right.

No, I am right to show the EXACT truth about you and your proven LIES.

I'm still amazed that you really go to all
the work of digging up all that material to cut and paste even though
NOBODY is going to read it all and it makes sense only to you. But go
right ahead doing it if it entertains you.

I am not here for entertainment, unlike you--LIAR & SPAMMER.

Slow learner you are.
--

--Rich